• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah, there's that to. There's a handful of people who know me by this name because I've been using it since forever.

Well with all this support I guess I'm keeping it.

It's actually my first and last names just mashed together. I think the reason I dislike it so much is that it's something my mom suggested when I was making my first Webkinz account back when I was...oh jeeze, I don't even remember how old I was then...
You're fortunate enough to have a name that sounds catchy when mashed together, then.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wasn't saying your name was dumb :(

I was suggesting that Candy would be better, given that you're made of something similar to that.
The Avatars actually supposed to resemble Cotton Candy. Hence the little swirl on the head. (Didn't do too much of a good job tbh) And don't worry. I wasn't Accusing you of saying it's dumb. I was just jokin.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So, what features existed before 2017, before I got here, that could be used? I feel like I missed out on some things...
Well, premium users lost being able to get a larger avatar.
There was the loss of groups.
Loss of gifting.
And there may be more that I can not really think of.

There is not too much the general public lost out on. To be honest, it was the staff that was most affected. Most of the other things I can think of just really affect my day to day on here.

Iridium

Smash Hero
That's how names come about though

Mine?
My late dog's name is Toast. I also had great grades at the time. (I'm just good at gaming school, graduated high school with a 4.2, etc)

So... toasterbrains

i miss my dog
And I chose my tag when I first tried SSF2 online, just because I like elements. I could seriously change my tag to any, if I really wanted to. Otherwise, I would have went with something like Cerberus maybe.

Sorry about your dog, too. I don't own a pet, but I can understand the pain.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If this post gets into page 4002 then Deathborn is in Smash lol
You've activated my trap card!

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
Play this card whenever someone tries to make too wide of a timing window for their wager or guess. Disregard that and, instead, the character of your choosing gets in.

I don't make the rules, sorry. Anyway, it's Pepsiman.

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Last edited:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Adeleine would be a great addition to Smash, and I think it'll be easy to give her a good moveset.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Guess you weren’t specific enough to be correct or something silly like that
No the joke was that I was going to do the same thing as the Skull Kid, but I thought it would be funnier if it was actually something that really easy to do

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If a comment is left on these boards atleast once a decade then everyone will gain nothing but th fact that Smash Ultimate is so close yet so far...and also Bayonetta got 1 (and only 1 at the least) nerf

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You monster, why would you do this.
I had to
No the joke was that I was going to do the same thing as the Skull Kid, but I thought it would be funnier if it was actually something that really easy to do
Something easier to do is to say “Snake will get his *** back”

Iridium

Smash Hero
If Incineroar gets in by the next Direct w/ Smash, I'll change my name to Hræsvelgr when I get Premium. I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom