• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
How likely would a 3rd party series be able to double dip with characters?
It seems like a possibility, though it depends on the series. Take Final Fantasy - they went with a general series logo for Cloud instead of something specific for 7, so a second Final Fantasy character from a different game could happen. Given all of the Nintendo crossovers, a second Sonic character could happen, but beyond that, I can't see another third party series getting a second character (maybe Mega Man, but I could only really see Zero working seeing as X is really similar to Mega Man).

FUNT1MER

Smash Cadet
I have been surprised to see that whenever an A.C rep is mentioned on this chat Mr Resetti is never mentioned despite his massive fallowing, interesting memorable character and large move set potential. Why is that? Did I miss something or is he just not as viable of an option as I thought?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I have been surprised to see that whenever an A.C rep is mentioned on this chat Mr Resetti is never mentioned despite his massive fallowing, interesting memorable character and large move set potential. Why is that? Did I miss something or is he just not as viable of an option as I thought?
Resetti's not memorable, but more annoying from what I can gather. Especially as he DOES delete your save in the European version

Luminario

Smash Lord
I wouldn't really say he's got that much of moveset potential, especially when compared to other AC candidates. If Isabelle does get in I expect to see him in her moveset as a manhole trap however, so it's not like he'd be left out completely.

On the topic of a SEGA newcomer, I'd like to see Arle. She's apparently heavily requested in Japan, has relevancy with Puyo Puyo Tetris being recently released worldwide, and has enough of a backlog of games to create a unique moveset. A few problems with her though are another Sonic character like Tails or Eggman are probably more recognizable in the general market compared to her and she's hardly well known outside of Japan, so I'm not exactly rating her chances high.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'd say its entirely possible.

But if it happens for anyone, it's gonna be for Sonic, Street Fighter or Final Fantasy.

Mega Man has some potential but I feel the others have more... obvious potential.

Pac-Man and Bayonetta have no one else worth including.

WB97

Smash Rookie
I'd say Sonic, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter and Mega Man all have pools of characters they could look into. All you could really do for Pac-Man would be a Ms. Pac-Man character as an alt/clone/semi-clone, and Bayonetta is a niche franchise by itself that probably wouldn't have gotten in without the Ballot, so I find a second character from that extremely unlikely (Although Jeanne again would work as an alt/clone/semi-clone)

As for how likely that is it's hard to say. I've no clue how the dev team would even feel about doing such a thing firstly. Is one-character per-franchise just another fan-made assumption about how Sakurai thinks? Or does he actually have misgivings towards doing such a thing?

FUNT1MER

Smash Cadet
Idk Sakurai tends to just pick characters that interest him and the company. As he has a lot of respect for older games like pacman.He also likes to throw in characters from Japan series as they debut in America and the western markets. Such as fire emblem or xenoblade. So someone along the lines of chibi-robo, or excitebike aren't impossible if these patterns continue.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Excuse you.
Though if we want to go with an Animal Crossing character that would make for a good fighter in Smash and wouldn't raise any animal activist stink....there's only one option.

Who can complain about a hot-blooded, verbally abusive mole with a pick? He almost literally screams "I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ***!" :V

....wait, no. Then we'd get complaints about how he's "too scary" for kids. :V

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The thing that worries about me about Isabelle and Nook is how to make them super interesting outside of a similar gimmick to Villager. Isabelle feels like she could be made more interesting, but that's due to her personality translating easily to a "cause accidents that deal damage" as a possibility. Tom Nook easily has a fun mob boss personality, but that alone doesn't make a unique moveset. I'm of the opinion that a second AC character should be more than a semi-clone.

I like the idea of Resetti because he has a main weapon that could be used in a unique manner. He also has a great personality that makes him easy to see him ready to fight. Hell, I could see him as a guy who rarely shuts up too.

That said, I'd say those 3(Resetti, Nook, and Isabelle) are the most notable options when it comes to highly popular choices as well as most known characters in the franchise. The fact they all have played a role in Smash during battles at some point(Nook less so, but Final Smash is... something? And considering Chrom still showed up for that, it sounds like it's still a notable role for them anyway) is hardly a coincidence either, as many are chosen for what notability they play. Whether at the original time they were added, or how they still are.

FUNT1MER

Smash Cadet
Just imagine his finale smash or pausing the game then resetting the characters into their starting possitions. Doing massive damage and giving Ressetti a head start. It couldn't affect the timer though.... that would be ridiculous.

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
My question is- and this is out of legitimate curiosity- what do people think of K.K. potentially being a fighter? I don't think I've seen anyone even mention him, and it seems to me that people are convinced he has much less of a chance to get in and/or less fighting potential compared to other AC characters.

Isabelle is the biggest face of Animal Crossing past the Villager, and since she relates to mayor stuff, can have a moveset related to that. There are concerns that she'd be a bit too same-y compared to the Villager, and I personally think she fits better as an AT.

Tom Nook has that mafia boss thing going for him, but his moveset potential seems more limited. Plus, as much as I'd like to see him get in, I feel like you can see his age a bit in New Leaf- it makes me wonder if Sakurai would think he can't "dance" as well.

I know that K.K.'s relevance in the later AC games has been subdued compared to the earlier games, but he's still a decently prominent character. Plus, it may not necessarily be as much as what Isabelle's got, but I think we could find some sort of moveset for the guy given his musical instruments- guitar, DJ stuff, etc.

WB97

Smash Rookie
My question is- and this is out of legitimate curiosity- what do people think of K.K. potentially being a fighter? I don't think I've seen anyone even mention him, and it seems to me that people are convinced he has much less of a chance to get in and/or less fighting potential compared to other AC characters.

Isabelle is the biggest face of Animal Crossing past the Villager, and since she relates to mayor stuff, can have a moveset related to that. There are concerns that she'd be a bit too same-y compared to the Villager, and I personally think she fits better as an AT.

Tom Nook has that mafia boss thing going for him, but his moveset potential seems more limited. Plus, as much as I'd like to see him get in, I feel like you can see his age a bit in New Leaf- it makes me wonder if Sakurai would think he can't "dance" as well.

I know that K.K.'s relevance in the later AC games has been subdued compared to the earlier games, but he's still a decently prominent character. Plus, it may not necessarily be as much as what Isabelle's got, but I think we could find some sort of moveset for the guy given his musical instruments- guitar, DJ stuff, etc.

I don't find K.K. as likely as Isabelle, but I'd rather K.K. happen over Isabelle. A bard character concept is something no other character on the Smash roster has, so K.K. could very easily occupy a theme ripe for the taking by giving him access to moveset built around using music to create debuffs and status effects for opponents and buffs and status effects for himself. Think that would be extremely interesting.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
The thing that worries about me about Isabelle and Nook is how to make them super interesting outside of a similar gimmick to Villager. Isabelle feels like she could be made more interesting, but that's due to her personality translating easily to a "cause accidents that deal damage" as a possibility. Tom Nook easily has a fun mob boss personality, but that alone doesn't make a unique moveset. I'm of the opinion that a second AC character should be more than a semi-clone.

I like the idea of Resetti because he has a main weapon that could be used in a unique manner. He also has a great personality that makes him easy to see him ready to fight. Hell, I could see him as a guy who rarely shuts up too.

That said, I'd say those 3(Resetti, Nook, and Isabelle) are the most notable options when it comes to highly popular choices as well as most known characters in the franchise. The fact they all have played a role in Smash during battles at some point(Nook less so, but Final Smash is... something? And considering Chrom still showed up for that, it sounds like it's still a notable role for them anyway) is hardly a coincidence either, as many are chosen for what notability they play. Whether at the original time they were added, or how they still are.
Well Isabelle's got her traps and Public Display Projects, so apart from similar stats and maybe a similar pestering playstyle I think she's easy to separate from Villager. Nooks a little harder, but if you really want to make Nook truly his own then he could throw out leaves that become various pieces of furniture along with Tanuki Mario attacks.

I'd like KK over Nook or Resetti, but I don't think he's got more of a chance than them. I can't really think of a unique gimmick that suits him as a character either. A buffing/debuffing bard moveset could work but I can't see it fitting who he is.

D

Deleted member

There's also the idea of him being able to dig his torso into the ground and move around and attack while his top half is above ground.

And speaking of personality, he does boast about how if he could join the fight in Brawl, he'd win.

....while lamenting about how he's just an item.

He's not an item anymore, now is he?
So let's let him show what he can do. :V

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I'm not sure what to think of any Animal Crossing newcomers at this point. Maybe I could see Isabelle, as a fighter who builds structures as a means of stage control and does especially well as part of a team? But then she's still an Assist Trophy, and we don't know if the rumored Switch version will change any of that.

For now, it'll probably depend on if a new AC game drops soon, and who features in it. Things are kinda up in the air until then.

Last edited:

FUNT1MER

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure what to think of any Animal Crossing newcomers at this point. Maybe I could see Isabelle, as a fighter who builds structures as a means of stage control and does especially well as part of a team? But then she's still an Assist Trophy, and we don't know if the rumored Switch version will change any of that.

For now, it'll probably depend on if a new AC game drops soon, and who features in it. Things are kinda up in the air until then.
Still think Ressetti is the best choice for both moveset and new Ac Character. I would love to see your take on this character if you had the chance. I understand your very busy with other things but just, idk consider it. Love you man.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I definitely don't think Isabelle would get in in a port. I don't see them changing any pre-existing roles for one.

Smash 5, however...

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
While I would absolutely love to see Resetti, I think Isabelle is the clear choice for a new Animal Crossing character, given how she is the current face of the franchise, and then Tom Nook. However, I don't think Nook would play as a mafia character, given that his malevolent side is completely fan made.

FUNT1MER

Smash Cadet
While I would absolutely love to see Resetti, I think Isabelle is the clear choice for a new Animal Crossing character, given how she is the current face of the franchise, and then Tom Nook. However, I don't think Nook would play as a mafia character, given that his malevolent side is completely fan made.
Yeah but Isabel would mean replacing an assist trophy, not that that is impossible but if it's a port.....

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah but Isabel would mean replacing an assist trophy, not that that is impossible but if it's a port.....
Resetti could just come back. Ports can easily change roles.

Really, it's a matter of whether they find the character interesting enough to make playable. It's very easy to change things around as is. They could put something in her place with a similar ability if they really wanted to.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Frankly, I just don't see Animal Crossing having any more playable reps. The Villager seems about enough.
Once again, why is just Villager "enough" for Animal Crossing, when the series has multiple popular characters, is pushed by Nintendo more than most other franchises not named Mario, Pokémon, or Zelda, and sells incredibly well? That's like saying Link was "enough" to cover The Legend of Zelda.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
The problem with Animal Crossing is that I haven't seen a moveset that isn't another Kitchen Sink Quirky Stage Control set like Villager has.

Link, Zelda, Ganondorf and Sheik have way more differences in moveset potential than Villager, Tom Nook and Isabelle.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Resetti has been suggested for a reason(and let's be fair, he's definitely among the top 3 not yet playable).

D

Deleted member

Repost what I said on the BotW Link thread, but I find it quite ironic that, instead of a newcomer, we'll likely get revamped :4link: and :4zelda: based on their BotW appearances, to the point both :4link: and :4tlink: will be seen as completely different fighters.

FUNT1MER

Smash Cadet
Repost what I said on the BotW Link thread, but I find it quite ironic that, instead of a newcomer, we'll likely get revamped :4link: and :4zelda: based on their BotW appearances, to the point both :4link: and :4tlink: will be seen as completely different fighters.
I think this that would anger many people.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Pit's changes were almost entirely locked to special moves in the transition from Brawl to Smash 4, despite Uprising completely revamping him. I don't see Link being changed to be more of his BotW self, save for maybe one special move and obviously a BotW costume swap.

If anything I'd say Zelda is more likely to get newer specials or moves in general, using the Sheikah Slate (since her official art and amiibo give her a lot of association with it, despite Link using it).

D

Deleted member

Oh I know about Resetti but it's hard to ignore Isabelle's icon status
Resetti is also an icon.

I honestly think people overlook just how Resetti is damn near as prominent of an Animal Crossing character as the likes of Tom Nook, K.K. Slider, and Isabelle.

Isabelle wasn't the only character to get a Felyne feature in Monster Hunter, after all....

And while he wasn't a playable racer like the Villagers and Isabelle, Resetti does have a role to play in Mario Kart 8.
A more antagonistic role.

He's even got a hat in the 3DS Streetpass just like the three I mentioned above.

And he was chosen to represent the Animal Crossing series as an Assist Trophy in Brawl. Not the Villager after he was decided against as a fighter. Not Tom Nook. Not K.K. Slider. Mr. Resetti.

AND, if we're still talking Smash, he was one of the three characters used to promote the new (JP)/upcoming (US) franchise back in Melee with a trophy, the other two being Nook and K.K.

In summation, don't sell the angery mole short just because Isabelle seems to be the hot Shih Tzu now.

Last edited by a moderator:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
The weird thing about BotW Zelda is that she doesn't fit with Smash Zelda's moves. I mean, yes, giving her the three Goddess powers isn't too much of a stretch, but I'm not sure BotW Zelda (I'm just going to refer to her as Champion Zelda, rolls off the tonuge better) would be using lightning kicks and blasting fire from her palms.

The thing is, I don't know how else to redesign Zelda to be Champion Zelda without completely redesigning her around BotW and the Sheikah Slate, or giving her different weapons like her rapier or the Bow of Twilight. But with the latter, she leans more towards Twilight Princess, and mirrors Link with his bow and sword.

With Link, it's easier for me. I've always wanted to see custom moves evolve into something more like the Miis / Palutena, but far more streamlined. With Link, you can keep his core Specials and still have the four Champion powers be alt. Specials:
  • Neutral Special: Daruk's Protection. Typical counter move, except it reflects not only physical attacks, but projectiles as well.
  • Side Special: Urbosa's Fury. Similar to Link's Spin Attack, Link charges his sword, and performs a horizontal spin attack while electricity stuns those around him in a small radius. As he moves forward, so does the electric field.
  • Up Special: Revali's Gale. Charge it like Diddy's Rocketpack to gain vertical height. Ends with Link on his paraglider, slowing his descent and allowing him to move back / forth.
  • Down Special: Mipha's Grace. Heals Link a small percentage of health, but has limited use and an extensive cooldown time. Don't expect to use this more than once a match.
... The more I look at this, the more I realize how I just turned Link into a Zelda semi-clone when I was worried about switching them around. Maybe Zelda could get the Champion powers instead? She is the leader, after all.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
The weird thing about BotW Zelda is that she doesn't fit with Smash Zelda's moves. I mean, yes, giving her the three Goddess powers isn't too much of a stretch, but I'm not sure BotW Zelda (I'm just going to refer to her as Champion Zelda, rolls off the tonuge better) would be using lightning kicks and blasting fire from her palms.

The thing is, I don't know how else to redesign Zelda to be Champion Zelda without completely redesigning her around BotW and the Sheikah Slate, or giving her different weapons like her rapier or the Bow of Twilight. But with the latter, she leans more towards Twilight Princess, and mirrors Link with his bow and sword.

With Link, it's easier for me. I've always wanted to see custom moves evolve into something more like the Miis / Palutena, but far more streamlined. With Link, you can keep his core Specials and still have the four Champion powers be alt. Specials:
  • Neutral Special: Daruk's Protection. Typical counter move, except it reflects not only physical attacks, but projectiles as well.
  • Side Special: Urbosa's Fury. Similar to Link's Spin Attack, Link charges his sword, and performs a horizontal spin attack while electricity stuns those around him in a small radius. As he moves forward, so does the electric field.
  • Up Special: Revali's Gale. Charge it like Diddy's Rocketpack to gain vertical height. Ends with Link on his paraglider, slowing his descent and allowing him to move back / forth.
  • Down Special: Mipha's Grace. Heals Link a small percentage of health, but has limited use and an extensive cooldown time. Don't expect to use this more than once a match.
... The more I look at this, the more I realize how I just turned Link into a Zelda semi-clone when I was worried about switching them around. Maybe Zelda could get the Champion powers instead? She is the leader, after all.
Champion Zelda can easily use the Sheikah Magitek flames for Smash Zelda's magic attacks.

Then you can replace Nayru's Love with Daruk's Protection, Din's Fire with Urbosa's Fury, where she controls a PK Thunder thingy (Remember that Din's Fire was too, an AoE dome of doom in OoT), Farore's Wind with Revali's Gale and her Down B can either stay Phantom or can summon the Champion's Spirits to move forwards like it (or can be replaced altogether by Mipha's Grace, which could give her brief Super Armor like Pikmin Whistle did in Brawl)

Then Link can have his special moveset spiced up with things like an Ancient Arrow if Neutral B is fully charged, Boomerang being controlled by Magnesis and Bombs being replaced by Remote Bombs

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Breath of the Wild Link can be a new character based on freedom of movement and interaction with the environment.

B Magnesis: Creates a magenta arc of magnetic power that curves into the floor. While holding B, Link can push around a mound of dirt/terrain which can pop enemies up. After a set time of using the attack, a treasure chest pops out. (This has KO potential). Whoever gets to the chest first and presses A, opens it and gets a Guardian sword. (This sword has similar properties to the beam sword and can be thrown).

Side B Stamina Wheel: When side B is used Link can run even faster in a direction, scale walls and glide on his parasol in the air. A small stamina wheel appears above Link that drains. After depletion, it takes awhile to regenerate.

Down B Weapon Switch:
Link can toggle between a spear, warhammer and sword. This changes Smashes (all forward Smashes are the weapon charged attacks in the game), tilts, and some aerials such as Down A (which are all the jump attacks in the game). Weapons can break and have a refresh time. If all break, all regenerate instantly.

Up B Lord of the Mountain:
Link mounts the spirit stag as it leaps in an arc. The stag can pop people up like Wario's bike if it collides with them. When the stag lands on the floor, you can charge left and right. Press of A shoots off a fire arrow. If you jump off the stag, it vanishes. This does not give great recovery distance and Link cannot grab the ledge while mounted. Link has lag if he is knocked off.

Down Smash can be lighting a fire. This creates a current of air that can push anyone using a parasol/parachute upwards. The fire itself is a damaging hazard.

Neutral A and Neutral Aerial A both fire an arrow. Both can be held.

Dash is shield surfing.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Champion Zelda can easily use the Sheikah Magitek flames for Smash Zelda's magic attacks.

Then you can replace Nayru's Love with Daruk's Protection, Din's Fire with Urbosa's Fury, where she controls a PK Thunder thingy (Remember that Din's Fire was too, an AoE dome of doom in OoT), Farore's Wind with Revali's Gale and her Down B can either stay Phantom or can summon the Champion's Spirits to move forwards like it (or can be replaced altogether by Mipha's Grace, which could give her brief Super Armor like Pikmin Whistle did in Brawl)

Then Link can have his special moveset spiced up with things like an Ancient Arrow if Neutral B is fully charged, Boomerang being controlled by Magnesis and Bombs being replaced by Remote Bombs
This sounds perfect. It adapts the characters without losing who they are too much.

Fact of the matter is, Link in SSB is a combination of all the adult versions of Link. He always was. He tends to get changed up a little if the rest of the core Zelda cast(Zelda and Ganondorf) aren't in the same game as the latest one. This is why he kept the TP design. I doubt they're going to go for a straight BOTW version of either of them. Changing it up to add abilities from it, sure. But Ganondorf hasn't appeared since HW, and unless they go with that design(which is not that likely, due to being a non-core game), it's very likely we'll get them all as TP designs. Sheik also isn't in BOTW, and she has followed the same rules as Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. Only the younger variant of Link did his own thing(Young Link and Toon Link). It makes sense too, since he wants the adult Zelda characters to share a similar art design for consistency purposes.

To note, I'm not saying it should be this way. I'd rather change it up to have various designs myself. Link I'd give the BOTW design, Zelda the SS design, Ganondorf his unused Oracles design(since I seriously doubt Oracles Impa will get in), and Sheik her OOT design. Toon Link stays the same.

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
I don't personally think it's super likely, but it isn't currently ruled out. I can agree on Final Fantasy, Sonic, Mega Man, and Street Fighter being likely candidates for a guest franchise getting a second character.

As of who it can be is a different question altogether. We do have some candidates for the possible 2nd character label. Granted it is not all them I'll list.

Sonic: Dr. Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Metal Sonic

Final Fantasy: Other FF7 characters, Terra of FF6, Bartz of FF5, Tidus of FF10, and much more.

Street Fighter: Chun Li, Dictator (M. Bison to my fellow Americans, and Vega for the Japanese), and possibly the clone characters Akuma, Evil Ryu, and Ken Masters.

Mega Man: Zero of Mega Man X, some of the Robot Masters, Dr. Wily, and Sigma

Not all of them are going to be likely or even wanted, but those are some candidates that could appear. As for Final Fantasy, I'd personally like Cloud to either stand alone or come with a Final Fantasy character from a different game like Bartz, Tidus, Terra, or even Cecil Harvey.

I've always wanted to see custom moves evolve into something more like the Miis / Palutena, but far more streamlined.
I agree with you here, but not completely. It could freshen the existing characters and possibly add more to newcomers.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Once again, why is just Villager "enough" for Animal Crossing, when the series has multiple popular characters, is pushed by Nintendo more than most other franchises not named Mario, Pokémon, or Zelda, and sells incredibly well? That's like saying Link was "enough" to cover The Legend of Zelda.
Can see it either way. There's nothing wrong with having just Villager imo. Anyone else is just extra but justified by popularity, yet maybe not by moveset potential.

Isabelle would need a lot of stuff made up / put together from random AC things like Villager was made.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I guess for the most part, a lot of the Animal Crossing characters are just spectators, Isabelle plays the Assist Trophy role, and Tom Nook is part of the Villager's Final Smash. Sure, there can be changes, but the biggest problem overall is moveset potential, and having more clone characters can prove to be very distasteful to some people.

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TailisuTheTen
3DS FC
3566-1548-8575
With all the stuff that Villager doesn't cover, I don't see the issue of Isabelle having little moveset potential.

D

Deleted member

Giving someone the table scraps of whatever's "left" does not a good character make.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Is there anything left in Animal Crossing not represented in the Smash fighter Villager that can be shaped into a playstyle? Is there anything you can do with collecting as a theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom