• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

VA

Smash Hero
lol Well I can not play your peach, the only reason why I wanted to go is because I usually play around Alpha Dash's the day before.....but I don't know who is attending from my crew, but I guess I can go to Gantz house to avoiding us playing, but if he's being gay for some reason (even though he said he was coming) then i'll have to come as I want to play before the tournament.....but I just won't play you in a serious Fox vs Peach
just go to bishkin's I don't really mind. We can even play seriouslies fox vs peach, you'll only be getting a taster anyway, and it will give you some fear and reality :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
just go to bishkin's I don't really mind. We can even play seriouslies fox vs peach, you'll only be getting a taster anyway, and it will give you some fear and reality :p
The reality is i'm better then you so I don't see how the fear comes along with it :confused:
Seriouslies or not.....I will win them, so either way me playing you or not playing remains in my favour.....you've been abroad numerous amount of times and i've stepped up alot recently.

Look forward to 3-0ing you again when it's important :)

VA

Smash Hero
****** = getting the same amount and they saying you are ****** them before they say it about you.

caning = having one more than them (what I am doing now)

we used to use this system for kills and percentages in smash.

VA

Smash Hero
The reality is i'm better then you so I don't see how the fear comes along with it :confused:
Seriouslies or not.....I will win them, so either way me playing you or not playing remains in my favour.....you've been abroad numerous amount of times and i've stepped up alot recently.

Look forward to 3-0ing you again when it's important :)
I'm torn.

Do I stay quiet and just let this play out? Or do I lay down the facts?

I choose option A.

P.S no need to get mad aggressive over the banter. I'm not sure I want to play friendlies with you. so decide if you're going to Bishkin's or not and I'll do the opposite.

P.P.S my MAIN reason for not wanting you there is that I've played friendlies with you before tournament matches with you in the past and they have affected the outcome (in my opinion). but whatever, you're so much better than me that you won't need any idea of how my game has changed recently.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Good option as I likely won't be playing you.....all I need to do is beat Edwin and then when I face Fuzzy next (:awesome:) i'll just push to win that one and then him in losers bracket vs you = usual result and then everything will go as planned :bee:

VA

Smash Hero
wow, nice disrespect.

I actually hope things go as you plan or you'll end up looking like a ****.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOL It was a joke.....don't get too upset, just a reply to the trashtalk that is all, I would have said the same thing to your face and you wouldn't of seen it as me being disrespectful you would have prob just said 'Fuck you haha' :confused:.........

But I see the Fuzzy issue pushes your buttons which is funny ammunition.....well you said you're confident that you will beat him when you play him so let's see how that confidence pays off in game :bee:

VA

Smash Hero
I hardly trashtalked as I don't think outright disrespect is funny or cool. I was actually joking with you, you were "trying to push buttons".

I am mad confident for this tournament. More than I have ever been before. Come to Bishkin's or not, I don't care.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I hardly trashtalked as I don't think outright disrespect is funny or cool. I was actually joking with you, you were "trying to push buttons".

I am mad confident for this tournament. More than I have ever been before. Come to Bishkin's or not, I don't care as I'll be ****** you with my Marth.
I took your confidence seriously until I saw this joke of a comment, now I know you're a maniac.....nice speedy edit btw lol.

Me coming to Bishkin's or not basically depends on if I end up playing Gantz.

I don't think any of this has been outright disrespect.....even if I said you will never beat Fuzzy I don't see that as mad disrespectful lol.

Would be good to see you in the GF's with me for a change and beat Fuzzy obviously and make Fuzzy sad and stuff (:)).....but I just want you to DO IT as i've kind of heard for years now (no offence) about you being confident and stuff, even though this time I know you have more of a reason to be I just want to see you beat him.

But i'm not gonna lie, as i've said before.....it's hard for me to see you beating him lol.

VA

Smash Hero
I would have said the same thing to your face and you wouldn't of seen it as me being disrespectful you would have prob just said 'Fuck you haha' :confused:.........
this you added in afterwards, and is a lie. you've never said anything like what you say on here to my face, but anyway literally I'm over it. come to Bishkin's get nice finish and we'll see how things play out on the day.

and lol I edited it in afterwards then out again straight away. it was a joke.

speedy edits ftw.

and you've never had faith in me, you thought I would lose to frostbyte and edwin lol. I nearly 4 stocked edwin and comfortably beat frostbyte.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I would say it to your face if the situation arised in terms of the trashtalking, I always trashtalk people in their face, I trashtalk Fuzzy about me going to **** him at the next monthly and stuff lol....but you've never trashtalked me so I wouldn't randomly blurt out 'You will never beat Fuzzy' without you saying something to make me trashtalk that way.....so it's not really a lie.

And then Edwin/Frostbyte & Fuzzy situation is very different, I thought you would never beat them because of the MU and I never saw you play each other but then you beat them and I knew you could.
On the other hand with Fuzzy it's either he kind of dominates or a very close set, but so far you've never beaten him in a tournament set (or a 'when it's important' tournament set)

One is summarized on just opinion....but the other one is summarized on history of something consistently happening.

VA

Smash Hero
Wait we're teaming? looool.

nah, fuzzy has always had a mind **** over me seeing as whenever I've come close to beating him I felt like I'd be the new UK no 1. that's why I've had nerves in the past, I couldn't handle winning. no offence to charles but he doesn't do much extra when he's losing I just start playing ****. it's just a case of how well I'm able to play throughout the set.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Jolteon - LOL Ohhhh.....yeah, VA getting upset and finding what i'm saying disrespectful.....me saying it's not.....VA saying he's really confident in winning this tournament, me offering reasons of why he shouldn't be.....the usual splooshual

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wait we're teaming? looool.

nah, fuzzy has always had a mind **** over me seeing as whenever I've come close to beating him I felt like I'd be the new UK no 1. that's why I've had nerves in the past, I couldn't handle winning. no offence to charles but he doesn't do much extra when he's losing I just start playing ****. it's just a case of how well I'm able to play throughout the set.
LOL Well there's doubles at this so yeah remember, we're meant to be testing out the **** team and two people who aren't selfish and won't shout at each other :bee:

And yeah i've honestly felt like if I was playing without the nerves that I would have been UK No.1 awhile ago as well atleast im there now :cool:
I honestly think that if im playing on my top form then im the best in the UK by a reasonable amount...but that's just me and what I know which doesn't require anyone to agree lol.

VA

Smash Hero
And you don't know where I am now. Which is very different to where I was last time we played. But you must hold that opinion to be number 1. I think the same about myself, and I'm pretty sure fuzzy at least used to :p

VA

Smash Hero
I'm looking forward to teams ****. Swizzy and Beast are entering teams together, they're pretty good. But, I beat them 3-1 with a level 9 ganon as my partner. They were talking about taking a game off me and prof after beating me and smashysmashy, then I ***** them and was like REALITY!

So potentially they're like a top 5 maybe even 3 team and I can beat them with a ganon as my partner. When I have PROF, it's going to be so much destruction you will not believe. I almost want to go double fox, but won't because of how much **** peach fox will be.

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
me and james might do commentary...that would be more banter than this "trash talk" gnr x

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm looking forward to teams ****. Swizzy and Beast are entering teams together, they're pretty good. But, I beat them 3-1 with a level 9 ganon as my partner. They were talking about taking a game off me and prof after beating me and smashysmashy, then I ***** them and was like REALITY!

So potentially they're like a top 5 maybe even 3 team and I can beat them with a ganon as my partner. When I have PROF, it's going to be so much destruction you will not believe. I almost want to go double fox, but won't because of how much **** peach fox will be.
lol SmashySmashy is VERY far from me in terms of teams....I can be very gay in teams sometimes and get many shine spikes in the mist of the choas and just play good overall.
So they better not be applying that SmashySmashy logic between me and you lol.....

I know you really want to go double fox lol, but we definitely need to get the Peach/Fox on lock and then destruction will commence and then we can have a jolly time with whatever characters we want.

can I do what they did in holland and enter teams with 6/8 stocks? lol

I dont really wanna team with a ****ty level 9

I'll pay for the extra stocks
But that's not really doubles and wouldn't feel like it at all......:confused:
Why don't you just team with Jolteon or something....you could still easily get top 3, or find another team partner, but Jolteon is the only free person I know who is prob your best bet.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
me and james might do commentary...that would be more banter than this "trash talk" gnr x
I also want to do commentary this tournament, i've actually had quite a few requests from forgieners in general to do it again on some sort of UK video and since a lot of people are subscribed to the UK Smash channel it would be good to do it :)

Plus I actually enjoy doing it but rarely get to.

Top Bottom