• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH tourny - Read for more information

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Smash tournament of April

Ahhhhhh April is here and April is the month for rainy days. Here where i'm at it's been raining like crazy! So...what's good to do on a rainy day? Well how about a smash tournament. Since it's online no need to get cold by having to travel in the rain! So read the rules and sign up!​

RULES
Stages dreamland, and hyrule
Must not lag in emularena. The tournament WILL be hosted there.
You must be an active kaillria play which means I or someone I know must see you on there a bit to know you will show up
You must have msn messenger or live messenger. Do not complain if you dont have it. You must have it and give me the info so i know when the both of you are on.
Single elimination
20$ Prize over paypal. (If you do not have paypal then you can choose something over the internet that is 20$ and i can buy it for you.
Best 2 out of 3.
8 people in the tournament.
No date or time

People in
BHLMRO MSN: BHLMRO@Hotmail.com
M3tr01D MSN: Iam_M3tr01D@hotmail.com
Meowkitty007 MSN: Kris2476@hotmail.com
Nephiros MSN: marcusdraconis_2@hotmail.com
DreDay MSN: K-4-9@hotmail.com
SuperBoomFan MSN: danh8850@hotmail.com
Umbrasquall MSN: ShatteredSky@gmail.com
gunnac MSN: jbwalburn@hotmail.com

You can add me to msn at BHLMRO@Hotmail.com for more information

Bracket
---

THE WINNER IS SUPERBOOMFAN! CONGRATS!

NEWS
---
The list is full.
I will not be reffing all matches. I will only be reffing the final's!
Gunnac if you dont face boom by the end of friday then you will be disqualified

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I'm signing up

Kaillera : Metroid
MSN: Iam_M3tr01D@hotmail.com

why have sector Z allowed though? it isn't allowed on challenge ladder, you should just copy those rules :p Sector Z isn't banned because of the planes, it's banned because of size and how easy it is to stall, projectile spam, and just plain camp. (play GBAGCN to know what I'm talking about)

Also, why best of 1? That doesn't prove who's better. I've fluked and beat malva on kaillera before, even though he's beat me thousands of times. Winning once doesn't prove who's better at all. Another reason why you should use challenge ladder rules.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
First of all: PLEASE KEEP TYPING LIKE THAT! I'm sure everyone here agrees with me when I say that I prefer to read this than Having A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word. It hurts your eyes to read >_>

And secondly, a prize with no entrance fee? That's really generous, thanks ^__^

And thirdly, I'm in! xP

Kaillera: Meowkitty007 {-iBBi-}
MSN: Kris2476@hotmail.com

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Signing up
kaillera : SG Nephiros C-2
msn : marcusdraconis_2 at hotmail dot com

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well if the game dosent lag im going to try and record some matches. You will have a test match to see if recording lags the game. If it does im out. If it dosent I Will ask both people if i can stay and record. I'm wanting it like the chillie tournament how they had all kinds of videos for it.

gunnac

Smash Rookie
Kaillera: gunnac
msn email: jbwalburn@hotmail.com

i got an msn account i hope this helps. Also ive just started playing smash online but i try to play daily. I have pretty decient availability.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
BHLMRO I gave you my MSN address. It doesn't have to have hotmail for it to be a MSN messenger account.

Mekanos

Smash Cadet
That's a shame, only for 8 players.

Make your next tourney with more slots, like 16 or so. There a lot of active players lately, so I don't think the deadline will be a big problem. :)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
This is my first tournament thats actually going WELL. I play on making one around every month or 2. And alot during the summer. I'l increase the slot numbers. But i just want people to know that an online tournament CAN be finished and WILL Be finished.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well if you fix it by friday then ya. Also i wanna have a 1 on 1 with u sensei. If i ever go to NJ then i will go to ur tournament no doubt 100%...But me going to NJ is slim to none. T_T

Top Bottom