• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH TOURNY---AUGUST 23-24TH MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
I'll find out next weekend when i try to visit boom for some ketchup chips

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I just read the tourney thread, and there were 32 entrants for 64 at the last tourney. There might be more people at this tourney than Zenith.

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna go to this, and even bring a few friends, it's gonna be our first tournament woooooo

Do you need to sign up in advance or anything?

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Looks like weedwack, sensei, kero, m2k, me, and han are coming. We need housing. Boom is figuring out transportation.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
My dang passport is expired. I got it renewed today but I doubt it'll get back to me in time for this.

Rats.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Aight I don't think I can make this.
Hey mods, you mods should use your mod powers and ban any canada player that lives close to this tournament and doesnt show. B Link, Rockn Rudy, ybombb, etc. Its bull**** if a bunch of foreign players travel to a different country and then the best players in canada refuse to play. I don't care if they argue with their girlfriends the day of the tournament, it would be a **** move and be very disrespectful if they don't compete, since people are spending a lot of time and money to go to this to play with them.

Florence

Smash Cadet
Hey mods, you mods should use your mod powers and ban any canada player that lives close to this tournament and doesnt show. B Link, Rockn Rudy, ybombb, etc. Its bull**** if a bunch of foreign players travel to a different country and then the best players in canada refuse to play. I don't care if they argue with their girlfriends the day of the tournament, it would be a **** move and be very disrespectful if they don't compete, since people are spending a lot of time and money to go to this to play with them.

I don't think that's fair. You shouldn't be obligated to go to a tournament just because you live near it. You obviously want to go, but it isn't always possible. Ragging on someone for not being able to should up would be very disrespectful, since they have things in their life other than smash.

B Link

Smash Lord
YBOMBB can't make it either -- he has relatives coming over apparently.

I really want to go, but I'm a student-with-loans and beggars can't be choosers. I need to go to work and make $ that weekend.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
It's too bad you guys can't make it B Link. Hopefully we'll get to play at another tournament in the future.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Confirmed List:
Bloodpeach, M2K, Sensei, Me, Han Solo, Boom, Sextc

Who knows List:
Valoem, Jimmy Joe

List of people who have no excuse for not showing up, but don't want to come anyways:
Kero

List of people who decided to go to some MLP:FiM party
Fireblaster

Top Bottom