• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tourney in the Bay Area

KingChunky2

Smash Rookie
Anybody know of any smash tourneys in the bay area? If not, does anybody want to help me create one that will take place in the next couple of weeks?

Twek

Smash Cadet
im looking for that exact same thing. i live in the bay area in salinas and im having trouble finding a tournament nearby im interested in helping create one. where in the bay area are you from?

SuperRad

Smash Master
im looking for that exact same thing. i live in the bay area in salinas and im having trouble finding a tournament nearby im interested in helping create one. where in the bay area are you from?
if you just want someone to play with, try to get in contact with ShadowBTZO.

i know that him and a couple other guys play in salinas.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Salinas is not the Bay Area, let's get that straight right now.

This is coming from someone who lived in Salinas for 23 years.

If you're from Salinas, talk to ShadowBTZO, he'll guide you to the right place.

--GCII

Top Bottom