• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tournament in *Houston*, Texas

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
You wanted it. You asked for it. And here it is. An official Houston smash fest.

I'm calling it a tournament because I hope to have it in a tourny format, but there will be no prize money. We finally have a place to gather all of the Houston smash talent. Time to see who claws their way to the top.

March 1st. We'll start smashing at 2:00 and stay for as long as we're welcome ;). Eat beforehand, but anyone bringing a 12-pack or two of soda would ease the rigor.

Vinnyman, I look forward to a rematch!

There is a large untapped community in the Houston area, so lets get things rolling. I'll post the address when it comes closer to the 1st. Tell your friends and tell your opponents. Soon I'll start e-mailing and contacting other H-smashers that don't pay close attention to smashboards.

Man, that was not a very rousing post :D but no matter, since Houston now has a home for a Smash Fest.

If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at Scavenger382@hotmail.com or, if you're really persistant, pm me and I'll give you a phone number ;)

-Scav

JD44c8/USA

Smash Apprentice
Pardon me -- I'm picking my tongue up off the floor. Now ... oh yeah, baby! It's about time! Can you give us any more details, like an address? (If not here, can you PM me?) I'm really, really hoping to go. I know I'll get my face rearranged, but I've got to go anyway and see how the pros play.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
whoa! crazy, just crazy. so the 22 is san antonio and the weekend after that is houston. man, i'm going to be missing so much work but it'll be sooooo worth it. now i just hope i can actually get two weekends in a row off...

FalcoSparx

Smash Rookie
This is like so sweet. I've jus got my car fixed and it sounds like its ROAD TRIP TIME! It really depends on the whole work schedule though. I am goin to do my best to get the weekend off, but it may not be possible. So if I dont make it, KICK SOME ARSE FOR ME!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
March 1st? I can't wait. It happens AFTER brawl though, we'll see how that goes down.

Top Bottom