• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash till you drop, canadian tourney vids, REGIONAL CREW BATTLE IS OUT!now on google

TestRider

Smash Ace
Just watched the regional vid again, I love the part where Rimi chats with Jih and laughs right after he looses to Locke, kinda looks like he's saying "boy did you get ***** up the *** or what?".

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Just watched the regional vid again, I love the part where Rimi chats with Jih and laughs right after he looses to Locke, kinda looks like he's saying "boy did you get ***** up the *** or what?".
really funny... actually i remember that part... its because we won a trophy and i didnt look so i was like wtf ... so he explain to me ... i don't think vlad is that kind of person

oh ... and i love ur combo with ganon ur really good... best ganon in canada indeed

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
Oai, je suis tombé sur la meme partie ya pas longtemps pis messemble que c'est assez évident que Jih est étonné par le trophé la!
C'tait quoi le trophé au juste??

STYD2 crew battle gonna be fuuuuunnn

Top Bottom