• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Theory 4: Doubles

Tokis

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashB_Tokis
3DS FC
1478-3110-1670
Well with team attack is is easier to do combo's. Like for example you can suck your team mate in with kirby and spit it and the other player in team attack. Also if your teammate's shield is broken you can easily hit him so he will not get attacked.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
This cover the basics of double battle perfectly.
That remix thought. Even mystery dungeon Gate of Infinity Final boss theme is pretty cool too. The Tree version of mystery dungeon make me cry.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I think its because to be good at doubles, you have to be awesome at 1v1, and be able to make crazy combos on the fly w/o killing ur teammate. Basically, its harder.
This is not true. Some of the most winningest doubles teams through time have worse results in 1v1. Isai, M2K, and Hbox have shown better prowess in team battles. While they are for sure "awesome" and some of the best players of their respective time, M2K has much more consistent results in teams than in singles.

It's more about synergy than execution skill or reaction.

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
Can somebody explain that "Ignore Ness" part? It moved a little too fast.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
I don't understand why they leave Team Attack on, but I really like how much this video has covered most things about Doubles matches that make them more exciting than 1v1s. Keep up the helpful news!
because things like this can happen when team attack is off.

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Nice video. It should help me, since I'm really bad at doubles. Too much movement.

Ryukred

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryukred
Top Bottom