• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Ultimate's Signature Icons Thread

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I just finished making the original main FEH cast with their chibi sprites.
Alfonse.png
Anna.png
sharena.png

I made Veronica too, but I can only upload 3 files at a time. Is there a way around this?

Last edited:

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
Curious as to who he is? Looks cool.

Here are some idea for Tingle sigs
WindWaker Tingle​
Tingle Artwork

or

Background (Tingle Island - WindWaker)

or

or

Tingle DS Artstyle​
Tingle (maybe cut out love hearts)

Background

Birds-Eye view of Tingle DS games maybe
e.g

Sprite
Wouldn't mind some Impa variants as well.

For me the priority is Skyward Sword Impa
This might require more effort, but I think it is the best image to use for Impa

There is a ton of cool fan artwork, but the official artwork to me doesn't capture the essence of this version of Impa in Skyward Sword...
Here is an example of good fan art

We also have BOTW Impa
A lot of effort again, but once again a great image

And finally the easiest sig to transfer into Photoshop (Orcarina of Time)
and

Last edited:

Crazy456Rhino

Smash Rookie
Nobody requested it and I didn't even make it right, but hey! At least I now know you have make these in Scratch as well!

To be honest, I don't know if this counts as a 3rd Party character or a Joke character. Maybe it's both.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I was looking through this thread and noticing how despite the fact most people weren't making that many icons, people had a lot of them in their signatures. I was confused.

Turns out, Vaanrose just dropped like 50 freaking icons on one page.
A true hero.:4ganondorf:

EDIT: Also, requesting Amaterasu, Jeanne from Bayonetta, and Plague Knight.
EDIT: OH YEAH AND SOLAIRE I COMPLETELY FORGOT

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I was looking through this thread and noticing how despite the fact most people weren't making that many icons, people had a lot of them in their signatures. I was confused.

Turns out, Vaanrose just dropped like 50 freaking icons on one page.
A true hero.:4ganondorf:

EDIT: Also, requesting Amaterasu, Jeanne from Bayonetta, and Plague Knight.
Kenith.

Kenith. Where. The. Ever. Living. ****. Have. You. Been. Fam.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Here's a few I just made this evening:

And I also remade these because somehow they came out 98x48 instead of 100x50 :p

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Can someone make me an Alucard (SotN style) and an M-308 (Metal Storm)? Much appreciated.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Was really upset there was no Twintelle so I tried my hand at it. They aren't uber high quality, but I tried! Made two because I don't know which looked better. Might use both.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Can I request Arcade Rabbit (Nintendo Badge Arcade), Galacta Knight (Kirby), Maxwell (Scribblenauts), and a new Fawful?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Here's everyone's favorite redhead!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The OP has been updated.

The icons from the old thread have also been removed since they were taking an unnecessary amount of space and that I've put them as fillers pending for the new ones. You can still find them by visiting the previous signature thread here.

Finally I added a new section in the OP where are listed the requests which are yet to be fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Made these for anyone who wants them.

Edit: Although some of them look rather blurry, I think so at least, might try to update them later.

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
How are these?

Also, @Final Smash Gamer - I made a few signature icons for DeMille from Tomato Adventure in my support thread for him. I'd like if those could be added to the OP as well! :)

(Third one uses fanart by Sakura-mochi from NicoNico!)
Perfect! Much appreciated.
whipped up a couple based on my own concerns

View attachment 142097 View attachment 142096
I'm not too worried about those two. Lucario's aura ability alone can ensure a spot for him as a uniqueness factor. Both also still have recent contributions to the series with mega evolution and Mewtwo is the only playable legendary. Many fans would be very upset if Mewtwo was again relegated to DLC again or worse if it never made the cut.

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
Perfect! Much appreciated.

I'm not too worried about those two. Lucario's aura ability alone can ensure a spot for him as a uniqueness factor. Both also still have recent contributions to the series with mega evolution and Mewtwo is the only playable legendary. Many fans would be very upset if Mewtwo was again relegated to DLC again or worse if it never made the cut.
eh, i'm just paranoid! i can't seem to get all my favorites in the same game. brawl gave me lucario and wolf, but took mewtwo from me. he came back for sm4sh, but then wolf got cut! pokemon representation especially seems to be inconsistent and the two i'd miss least are the only ones guaranteed to come back.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
My Own Request (The Ruby Rose one don't count)
-Pneuma (Xenoblade Chronicle 2)
-Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
-Ragna the Bloodedge (Blazblue)
-Team Chaotix
-the dragons from Bubble Bobble (Bib & Bob)

FamicomDisk

Smash Journeyman
I would like to resubmit my previous set of requests, as quoted below (minus Masked Man, of course, given that vaanrose was kind enough to create one). Additionally, I would like to request an icon of the Pokemon Buzzwole.
I would like to resubmit my previous set of requests, as quoted below (minus Masked Man, of course, given that vaanrose was kind enough to create one). Additionally, I would like to request an icon of the Pokemon Buzzwole.
Hello. If any artist here has the time to spare, I would like to request three icons: an Incineroar icon that uses Hitoshi Ariga's artwork from the Pokemon TCG, a Masked Man icon, and, if pipe dreams are accepted, an icon of Thief Wario labeled "Wario & Goodstyles," perhaps with a background similar to the image provided below.

Thanks in advance :).

@Awakining Gave yours a shot!

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
She's the secondary antagonist in Kirby Planet Robobot. She's a great character from a great game
Anyway, thanks for the icon!
I still have yet to play a kirby game tbh, I'm planning on it tho, anyway no prob lol

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Can someone make a couple for me, I lack the art/ computer software/ knowledge.

Can we use this older version as template/ inspiration?

Top Bottom