• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Sundays 11-9 Hamden, Ct

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hopefully...it will cost me around $34 by train, would arrive at new haven station @ noon and have to get back there for 9:45 pm. Other time would be $27 arrive in Wallingford @ 11:37am and would need to be dropped off for 9:55/10

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
hopefully...it will cost me around $34 by train, would arrive at new haven station @ noon and have to get back there for 9:45 pm. Other time would be $27 arrive in Wallingford @ 11:37am and would need to be dropped off for 9:55/10
Hell if you can't find a ride, I can prob pick you up/ drop you off, from the Wallingford location. It's all but on my way there. I mean, well you've been to my place, it's like 5 minutes or less away from me.:chuckle:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I decided to go to this. an anyone help with a ride from he station and back? Also what station I gotta get off on?

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
oh nice. would you be able to make sure i can get back there for 9:50 or so?
Ok, I decided to go to this. an anyone help with a ride from he station and back? Also what station I gotta get off on?
Well If you don't mind running on Icy's sched. Assuming he does run the train route, I think I can give some rides with the Wallingford route. Although to be honest, if I don't have to give rides, I'd prefer not to, but I'll keep myself more or less open if you NEED me as a last result. I just don't know how hung over i'll be for this thing :D:D Freaking friends throwing parties on Sat. nights!!!! lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well If you don't mind running on Icy's sched. Assuming he does run the train route, I think I can give some rides with the Wallingford route. Although to be honest, if I don't have to give rides, I'd prefer not to, but I'll keep myself more or less open if you NEED me as a last result. I just don't know how hung over i'll be for this thing :D:D Freaking friends throwing parties on Sat. nights!!!! lol
Seems you are not too reliable for this. So I am not just gonna have one option when I could get screwed for making this.

Is there anyone else that can help me out here?

IcyLight

Smash Lord
dark.pch if i get my car back by then, i'll personally pick you up at the station xD Hopefully i can get a car by then....trains take too much effort >_>

IcyLight

Smash Lord
good news! I now have a vehicle ready for use and WILL be driving to this tourney. Thanks for being available for me jason, looking forward to fighting you again at the tourney >: )

and PoF...playing brawl is always fun as long as you play with the right people. Why else do you think NFB is so awesome? :D!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark. Pch-Obviously you were/are a Peach main in Melee I'm guessing. You are not THAT far from me. I'm from North Haven CT. We should get together sometime and hangout.
That be cool. But trains up there cost alot. And I have no job as of now, so I can't be spending money like that.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
I love you.......

unfortunately i won't be able to pick you up at the station. My car is officially booked. I apologize but if someone ends up not going then yes, i'll def. make sure to pick you up. Maybe you can get a ride from TeeVee @ new haven train station? just a thought

TeeVee

Smash Lord
horrible, horrible news guys...

i just found out that i have to go to a funeral on sunday, this looks like a no go for me

=[

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Seems you are not too reliable for this. So I am not just gonna have one option when I could get screwed for making this.

Is there anyone else that can help me out here?
Ok, I live in Wallingford. If you can give me a good solid sched. That would allow me to pick you up at 11:15 ish or earlier and drop you off that night, I can do it. I'm reliable for it, especially on the pick up. I just don't want to have to leave the tourney earlier then I have to. The Wallingford train station is like 6 min away from my house, so I can pick you up on the way there. Just b4 I commit, get me good solid schedule of the times you'd need to be picked up and dropped off.

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
and PoF...playing brawl is always fun as long as you play with the right people. Why else do you think NFB is so awesome? :D!!
Speaking of NFB... When is the next one? I know you'll all be looking for revenge on me and Wario after we beat you guyz down :D

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Good matches to Olimar369 and Wario4Ever.

Jason and I **** teams.
True Story.
Undefeated.

Sorry I can't make Sunday. Do keep in touch. Playing Brawl is actually FUN with you guys.

Marth and Meta Knight for life.
YO! We play all the time. Like... more then is healthy. You're always welcome. You have my number now, just call up when you're bored. We do late nights a lot, if you couldn't tell, so just call every once and a while. We're def going to have to help you out on some more poker skills, although I shouldn't be one to talk after that horrible HORRIBLE mistake last night.

Me and POF would kill all in teams. Just ask him about the 6 stock!!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
there is no wallingford station........

oh man, already I am screwed....

Never mind I found it......On the amtrack trains not metro north. The amtrack trains are too expensive. I am not taking that. The Metro is what I would betaking, but dont have a clue what stop to get off on. And since you only live near the amtrack train, can anyone tell what station to get off and help with a ride?

edit, I have to get off at north heaven, its about 14 mins away by car. Olimar are you able to get me from there? or anyone else. I can't even leave the house without knowing I can be picked up from here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
OMG I give up, I cant get through to anyone, no one om aim, no one answered to picking up at new heaven. I am not gonna go without being sure I can be picked up. if I can't it be a waste of time and money I threw away. And since I got nothing I can't lave and head to CT.

The train ride is about 1:40 mins going to new heaven. and the trains run every hours. My next train would be at 11:07, and I can't catch that train now. I would have to catch the one at 12:07. And I doubt people would hold up doubles for one person to show up. So yea I am screwed. I might as well stay home.

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys BIG TIME CHANGE EDIT!! We will run doubles first and wont start singles till around 2ish Just so everyone knows. I can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:psycho::psycho:

Top Bottom