• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash scene in Jacksonville, North Carolina?

ZDW98

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZDW9820
Just moved here and just wondering if anybody is interested in playing some competitive Smash.

ZDW98

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZDW9820
Sup man i play, but doesnt seem like there much out here in jacksonville
Really? Awww man. Well, it would be pretty cool if we could play online and stuff. If you want my NNID I'll give it to you :^)

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
Really? Awww man. Well, it would be pretty cool if we could play online and stuff. If you want my NNID I'll give it to you :^)
Sup late i live in jax we could play online sometime. There is locals that has touneys.

BigPapaWoody

Smash Rookie
Sup late i live in jax we could play online sometime. There is locals that has touneys.
Sorry about an outrageously late response but thank goodness you commented. That would be pretty sweet if we played and whatnot. And are the locals here in Jacksonville? (Also this is ZDW98 I just had to make a new account cause I forgot the password to it lol)

Kyralt

Smash Rookie
I live in Jax, always down to play some smash. Anyone in the area please feel welcome to contact me on my snapchat and we can set some **** up :^) ill play via wifi or irl

sc: devindaylee

Top Bottom