• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Newcomer: You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Grenade

Smash Rookie
At the bottom of the Sea of Japan, in harmony with
I just thought of a great forum game. You take someone's gamertag and imagine it in smash. For example...

Korean DJ
He would be a korean dude about the size of link. He is fast and nimble and uses breakdancing and hip-hop dancing for attacks.
moveset:
B-He throws a disc.
>B- He lobs a disco ball.
\/B-He does a headspin to attack.
/\B- He throws a spotlight up and the spotlight drags him to it.
Final Smash- He starts being a DJ and using a turntable and stuff (lol I don't know about Disc Jockeys). The music does damage, the closer you are to him the more damage it does and also lights start shining around and they deal damage when they hit.

There, you understand? Good. Now the next poster will imagine me in game, my gamertag is Red Grenade. Post your gamertag at the end of the post. Include a moveset, but if you can't think of a move, just ignore it.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Erm... okay?

Red Grenade

B: pull pin
B>: roll forwards
Bv: BAM!!!
B^: none (he died)

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
Zook

up b: gad zooks basicly a jump but he's shaking and if he hits someone it will screw up their controls
> b: post punch he punches someone and posts a kick me sign on their back and the sign bursts into flames.
b: laugh fest makes a joke which stuns all other players

V b: smash smack smacks someone down to the ground then kicks their face in.

final smash fury of the lords: calls in all other smash lords whom flame everything in sight then the mods come in and delete anything that has been flamed

yeah I know it sucks but it's the best I could think of:(

tails3535

Smash Apprentice
vB: Shoots out steam which hides him while he escapes.
>B: Turns into a train and drives forward, hurting anyone in his way.
B: Makes everyone else look electronic and retro so they only can use A button. Must hold down.
^B: He becomes smoke and floats up quickly.

Final Smash: Calls 911 which brings a policeman to fight with him.

Gringleman

Smash Rookie
Tails, as in Sonic's partner right?

B: Spins around really fast.
>B: Charges and starts spinning his tails to create speed and headbuts (like luigi and pikachu).
VB: Takes a wrench out that can be used as a projectile (from his mechanical skills)
^B: Flies up with tails hurting anyone who touches them.

Final Smash: Creates a huge tornado that goes in the direction he is facing.

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
Noone knows you, etrain, so i cant make one.
aw come on fine I'll make another and hope some one dosen't skip me again. You can use basic facts like my name or my avatar or my rank btw huge sonic fan and I main Ganondorf
I love legend of zelda there try that with those facts
Gringle man
up b : nasty noob harnesses the power of a smash noob and uses it to attack with a cheap thing like falcon's knee
b: noob knocker the lower the tier of the character the higher the knock back it looks like he's pushing you
Vb: gringle man this super hero alter ego allows our hero to be super fast for 10 secounds good combos are sure to come must recharge
side b: smash shiner hits the opponent really hard similar to falcon punch
final smash: he upgrades from smash noob to smash lord grows in size and rampages attack with super speed and invincebility now would be a good time for opponets to choose one person who isn't being attacked and throw him into the fray.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay, that last post gave me just enough info:

B: n00ber's Revenge: This is a special self destruct move that damges you, and anyone near you. All the smash n00bs (led by gringleman) come crashing into Etrain, motivated to do so from the fact that Etrain MADE JOKES ABOUT NOOBS, WHILE A DAY BEFORE, HE WAS A NOOB TOO!

B>: Etrain train: Grow wheels from your feet as you turbo forward, flatitening everone infront of you.

B^: Hey wait a minuite, I'm the one that got skipped!!! TAILS DID YOURS!!!! NOW SOMEONE HAS TO MAKE ME ONE!!!! OH POO, NOW SILENT JESTER POSTS BEFORE ME MAKING THIS POST USELESS.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
B: Laser
B> Falco Phantasm
B^: Firebird
VB: Shine that knocks him upwards

See what i did there
Falco Lombardi ;)

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Not laughing, but I guess I deserved that. Now I am laughing :).

B : Debater's roar: Get into an angry debate and send your opponent flying backward.

B>: Sarcastic joke surprise: Temporarily causes the opponent to become enraged, leaving them stunned and helpless.

B^: Bowser avatar assist: Bowser comes out and throws you upward. This doesn't work if you are not on the ground, and no, I couldn't think of anything for this one.

BV: The Never post your real name (Hopefully you didn't) online awarness defense: Causes you to be unable to attack, yet your in a defensive mood, so when your opponent trys to attack, they.......go flying or something.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
B: Laser.
B>: Slammin' newbies. Mr.Lombardi grabs a random newbie from the vortex of SWF and beats down the opponent with it. Depending on who the n00b is, the more power it could do.
^B:Yin-Yang Power. Using the mighty power of Yin and Yang that's in his avaratar, Mr.Lombardi hovers upwards.
BV: Shine. Only this time, it's a bagel.

Super Smash: GENERIC NAME STAMPEDE!! Mr.Lombardi calls every other member with a name that includes "Falco," "Mario," "Kirby," etc. who then run across the stage. This move takes around 10 minutes to pass.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
WARNING
CHALLENGER APPROACHING

ZOOK!! OMG!!!1!11!

What was once a Pikachu devolved into a Pichu. Now he's left his native smashboards to brawl with the best! He may be small and agile, but his electricity gives him powerful attacks.
He's what you would call an all-around character.

B = Post. Zook makes a post somewhere, drawing massive attention to the enemy.
Btilt = Carried in a Basket. Zook is carried in a basket, not knowing where he's going. Hilarity ensues.
B^ = lolz. Zook does something funny, recovering from what would be a fall. Sometimes does damage.
BV = Water Flavor. Zook flavors his water with a Tyrannosaurus' volcanity. Hydrates to recover damage and inspires him.

Final Smash: Team Rate. Zook goes to the PokeCenter and rates one of the opponent's teams. Damage varies depending on team's potential skill. Apparently can be done multiple times.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm bumping this because it's one of the better forum games

smashbot226

Smash Master
Dude, I'm totally a BioShock person.

B: Fires a swarm of bees to stun the opponent.

B^: Creates a tornado from underneath my feet to boost me farther up.

BV: Releases a static discharge to electrocute opponents.

B>: Dashes forward while covered in fire.

FS: Injects various needles with Eve in me and I create an flood.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
^B-Blows a compute as his legs,Beeing thrown in a direction.
vB-Plays a game,ignoring any projectile.
>BGets a screen out,and punches it beeing mad,the screen becomes a projectile.
B:Throws a mouse(like sheik's smash+b)

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
Entering the fry is some random new guy whom i've never seen before... Phlemingo

b n00b question: Annoys opponents
bv Help Needed: Asks for help and then smacks the enemy in the head for MASSIVE Damage
B^ n00b12345467891011!!!!sahiftz + 15^@interwebz.comorg: Hurts enemys with 1337
B> SPAMULATIONATOR: Spams up a board

Final Smash: Soo I herd you likz mudkipz: Summons a mudkip for instawin

*note* I used the steriotype no offense to Phlemingo, I just don't know you at all

smashbot226

Smash Master
Coming into the fray...

Silent Jester

B: Does a rump dash.

B^ Uses his lipstick to put some on.

BV Trips and falls and breaks his nails.

B^Votes Republican

FS: His inner ego splits from his body and says, "I AM TEH GREATEST!"

And then it returns to Silent Jester.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Seeing as how I don't know smashbot that well, I'll do Eor.

B: Awsomeness. Eor makes a post waaaay more witty than the opponent, who is then stunned by their own phailure.
B>: Veteran Smash. Using his extensive knowlage of past posters, Eor grabs a well respected member out of the entire pool of SWF members and beats down the opponent. Depending on who it is, the more damage the attack does.
^B: Throw out warnings. Eor throws an infraction at the opponent in an upwards direction, pulling himself along with it. Dpending on the degree of the infraction, the opponent could get banned.
VB: Why bother? Eor gets al depressed and emo-like. But he's still cool, 'cause he is Eorlingas, for crying out loud.

Final Smash: Die in a fire. Everyone else dies in a fire. If they somehow dodge it, they go and blow Bush.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay, if I have time I'll do zook, but I just HAVE TO do smashbot. Have to...

B - Forum Games spam attack: Commits spam(according to eor XD) in a thread. The opponent tells him otherwise and gets assaulted by eor for breaking pointless rules about not telling people otherwise. Thenthey argue and get pointlessly infracted for mod disrespect. That makes them flame and then they get banned for mod disrespect and flamming. A most diabolicle move indeed. :urg:

B> - Random number name title: Smashbot puts a random number into his username and the opponent becomes stunned and messmorized.:psycho:

B^ - Post count acceleration: Smashbot's post count goes up at alarming rates, causing him to elusively rise into the air. :p

Bv - Sudden inactivity: He suddenly vanishes for a few seconds do to inactivity, then appears behind the opponent when they least expect it!

FS - Lombardi's Backfire: Smashbot tries to pwn me in my sleep, but I wake up and pwn him at the same time, eraticating us both and everyone withing a 5 mile radius, resulting in an instant draw.

smashbot226

Smash Master
O_O

You, good sir, are AWSOME!!!

I will now make on for Lombardi.

B: Claim Cloning: Tells a game maker that it is too much like his, resulting in noboy joining.

BV: Yin Yang Disc: Grabs his YinYang avatar and throws it parallel to the ground, like a boomerang.

B^: Falco Attack: Falco gives Lombardi a boost with Falco's Ariwng.

B>: The Flame Run: Runs forward while on fire.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Smashbot226

B: Wavedash Failure. Chargable. Smashbot charges up a wavedash but stumbles and fails many times. 1/600 chance of it actually working.

B Down= "UNFAIR!" Whine. Only usuable when being spammed or comboed. Smashbot screams for about two seconds and has huge knockback to the opponent. The opponent may suffer from stress.

B Up= "Can we play Items please?". Smashbot asks to play items, because of the unfairness of the match. The opponent says no. Smashbot goes home, writes a bad email, and prints it and gives to him. Opponent may appear to be doing the following: Laughing, crying, or anger.

B Side= "YOU CANT SAY THAT!". Because of Smashbot being annoyed because of a dumb reason about who cant be in Brawl, he points his finger and gets Mic_128. He closes the Wii off.

Florida

イーグランツ
axemangx:

Standard Special Move: Mindcrushing Metroid
Side Special Move: Breaking the 5th Knee (a fifth-knee breaking move only!)
Down Special Move: Psychic Master, Ridley Combo!
Up Special Move: Rosie O'Donnell (doesn't help for recovery-- rossie pops up out of no where and starts eating the opponents)

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
axemangx:

Standard Special Move: Mindcrushing Metroid
Side Special Move: Breaking the 5th Knee (a fifth-knee breaking move only!)
Down Special Move: Psychic Master, Ridley Combo!
Up Special Move: Rosie O'Donnell (doesn't help for recovery-- rossie pops up out of no where and starts eating the opponents)
You are my hero. It seems someone has been following me..

egruntz:

Standard Special Move: Being Hawt. egruntz blows a kiss. If it hits the opponent, it has a 5% chance of stunning.

Side Special Move: "I TOTALLY agree!". egruntz leaps over and screams YES! to the opponent.

Down Special Move: Down for the Date. egruntz stomps the ground and pitches a fit for the new Brawl date.

Up Special Move: Ridley Pun. Because of the Ridley meme jokes popping out of nowhere in the Ridley topic, egrunts spin-jumps while doing an uppercut. This shows the rage. May inflict burn or paralysis.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Okay okay....I have to McFox

B: GRAMMAR MAJOR DEATH MOVE: Pulls out a grammar textbook and throws it at the opponent
Up B: Parasect grows mushroom and uses stun spore
Down B: "I Serve a Higher Authority" throws a Holy Grenade (If anyone's ever played Worms for the PC explain it to other people please)

FS: BAN CHAIN!: McFox summons a chain and pulls his opponent close to him with it, **** slapping the opponent at light speed!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Mic_128

B move = ban
Side B = ban
Down B = ban
Up B = ban

Final Smash = Permaban

Taunt = Infraction Point

smashbot226

Smash Master
Zook:

B: Caption King- Makes a funny caption, making the enemies die from laughter.

B^: Soaring Joke- Zook's popularit in the funny kingdom boosts him upwards.

BV: Funny Disc- Throws pictures of funny George Bush pics parallel to the ground.

B>: HAHAHA- A speech bubble appears, and zook makes a funny joke, then swings the speech bubble at the nearest foe.

FS: Hilarity- Zook makes such a funny joke, that everything is destroyed.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
So, I take it we're doing any forum member now?

NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING!! OMGZ!!!!!111

Commonyoshi has entered the fray!

Yes, strait from the Forum Games room, it's everybody's favorite asian nerd. His posts moves come fast and in large quantities, and he's pretty hard to smash off the stage with all of those 'connections' he's got, but he's became less witty as of late. Will Master be able to redeem himself...?

B: Mafia Power. CY uses whatever his Mafia power is at the time. This move could result in him shooting another character, becoming invincible for a short time, or drinking too much milk and falling asleep.

>B: E-Friend Attack. Common grabs a random aquaintence from SWF and uses them to attack. Depending on who he pulls out, he could be using the awsomeness of Dibs, the wittiness of Kenny, my lameness, etc.

^B: Patamon. Patamon carries commonyoshimon upwards.

VB: Penguin Protection. The penguin that he was raised on reflects all attacks.

Taunt: OBJECTION!

FS: PROOM POWER. Every single Proomer there ever was rushes all of common's opponents, using there impressive posting ability.

Oh, and Smashbot, I'm sure many would disagree with that post of yours.

zigzaghakr

Smash Journeyman
B: post: flys around hittin ppl with a postbag

>B: n00b smash: charges at the opponent and does major damage

VB: random attack: posts random message does confusin a some damage

^B: cheers: jumps in cheerin cause he is finally in brawl

FS: link strike Turns into link for awhile and can use his attacks

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Zigzaghakr

Zigzaghakr:

B: Generic wish corrupter wish: Makes a generic wish. Then I, mr.lombardi, come in and combo flame everyone who ever made a generic wish, causing everything around zigzaghakr to burst into flames.

B>: Abreviate!: Zigzaghakr uses an internet abreiviation such as lol and throws it at the opponent at high speeds.

B^: Get a life!: The words "Get a life!" appear large on the screen. This creates the illusion that zigzaghakr is rissing into the air, when he really just stays in one place.

Bv: Gramatical mindgamage: Zigzaghakr creates a wall of text with unreadably bad grammer. While the opponent is distracted trying to figure out what it says, zigzaghakr creeps up in front of them and socks em' right between the eyes!

FS: Zigzag!!!!: Zigzaghakr zigzags at the opponent at mind numbingly slow speeds. The opponent suddenly starts flopping around on the ground. Does this not seem impressive? Well, this is just a distraction so that zigzaghkr's armie of n00bs can get there in time. The stampede at the helpless opponent.

BZONG

Smash Cadet
Chuck Norris
B: Roundhouse kick
vB: Roundhouse kick
^B: Roundhouse kick
>B: Roundhouse kick.
(All of these attacks are 1HKO)
Or, you could go with another list, I found the other one a bit unoriginal. :p
vB: Roundhouse kick
^B: Roundhouse kick
>B: Roundhouse kick.
>B: Hadouken
vB: Fist comes out from under his chin
^B: Shoryuken

:>

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
You're supposed to do a moveset for the poster ABOVE YOU. Not a random famous person. Thats the kirby copy game.

BZONG:

B: Avatar thingy...: His vendeta avatar comes to life...and does stuff...yay.

B>: Symbol attack: He takes that little :> symbol from the bttom of a post and throws it at the oponent. The will prbably be stabbed by it's sharp point.

Bv: Weird text attack: Different fonts stun the opponent for no substantial reason. They now are sent flying twice as fast from any attack

B^: Bzong-Bong: Your character makes a corny bouncing sound and soars into the air, only since your character is not cool like me, he will die from the impact hitting the ground.

FS: LOMBARDI PWNAGE!!!: (Yes all my final smashes will include me pwning) You call me up and if I'm in a good mood, I'll pWn your oponent for you. Simple.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Mr. Lombardi:

B Move - Takes his Ying-Yang Avatar and throws it. An extremely powerful but slow moving weapon.

B Sideways - Takes a random noob out of nowhere and runs forward, with the noob in front. As the noob takes all the damage, he is invincible while doing this move.

B Up - Mr. Lombardi uses his pure awesomeness to do a sudden upward strike. Does incredible damage to anyone it hits, but does not move horizantally, and moves less vertically than most up B's.

B Down - Creates a shield from all the movesets he has posted.

Final Smash: Someone asks him where he lives. The resulting chaos kills everyone on the screen, except him of course.

Sorry if the moveset doesn't really represent your personality, but I don't know many people on this forum. Also, seeing as no one probably knows me, they can just use my screen name as a basis.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Insurance Salesman:

neutral B- kindof like Jig's up B sing, but they sign a contract instead. then, like Jig's up B, it gets out of it but the enemy stands there angry and paralyzed.

Over B- hits people with a car.

up B- jumps on a trampoline XD.

down B- puts out a dollar bill shield. kinda like peach's toad counter.

Final Smash- blizzard of money.

P.S. you know, it would've been easier if you mentioned what type of Insurance you sell LOL.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Neutral B: Headbutt.

Side B: Leaps forward and grabs an opponent and bites repeatedly.

Down B: Digs a hole and appears near the opponent.

Up B: Hurls a fist right up into the air. Great recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom