• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash = Hours Long Commercial???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorri

Smash Rookie
Random Thought.

Snake=Top Tier
Rob= High Tier

Metal Gear Solid 4 = June 12 release
Wall-e (aka R.O.B.!!!) = June 27 release

coincidence?
:confused:

iph03n1xi

Smash Rookie
So there must be a new villain to fill in those Zelda games during the next 3.5 years! I wonder who's it going to be.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
am I the only one that understood that he meant SSBB is a commercial for wall-E and MGS4 via ROB and Snake respectively??? O_O

kamekasu

Smash Ace
Not really.
MGS4 was announced before SSBB. Snake was recommended to be in Melee, but was carried over into Brawl.
Wall-E has nothing to do with ROB. It's a Disney movie. Last I checked, Disney did not own Nintendo, though I could be wrong. >.>

Feorri

Smash Rookie
Not really.
MGS4 was announced before SSBB. Snake was recommended to be in Melee, but was carried over into Brawl.
Wall-E has nothing to do with ROB. It's a Disney movie. Last I checked, Disney did not own Nintendo, though I could be wrong. >.>
In regards to MGS4 being announced before SSBB, companies don't advertise a product till AFTER they have something to advertise.

and i didn't say anything about disney owning Nintendo, but come on look at the two and tell me they don't look similar.

lastly i didn't say they were facts just a random thought i had

Feorri

Smash Rookie
am I the only one that understood that he meant SSBB is a commercial for wall-E and MGS4 via ROB and Snake respectively??? O_O
I definitely meant it they way you took it lol :bee: but what everyone is saying is pretty funny:laugh:

pingu

Smash Rookie
In regards to MGS4 being announced before SSBB, companies don't advertise a product till AFTER they have something to advertise.

and i didn't say anything about disney owning Nintendo, but come on look at the two and tell me they don't look similar.

lastly i didn't say they were facts just a random thought i had
SSBB was an on-the-spot decision on the part of Nintendo's president, before the team had even been assembled to make the game. MGS4 has been in development and has been advertised longer than Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom