• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash History

hack3r

Smash Rookie
tMy name would not happen to be John, though I do know a John or two in Orlando if you're looking for someone in particular ;) Thanks for the welcome

TANK64

Smash Lord
That's why you must train like a warrior! :colorful: (After working on your other IRL "STUFF").
I would say start off with getting really consistent and fast with your movement/advance techniques, and practice combos in training mode to see what works. Also, read what I do, and don't let me read you (approaching is the first thing that comes to mind when I say this).

Also, there is a Ness thread in the character specific forum. You should check it out, and ask the Ness peeps more specific things.

Just food for thought. GGs, and hope you keep playing smash. It's super cool! :awesome:

TANK64

Smash Lord
We didn't record anything. If he's interested we could record a few matches for the critique thread in the future. Since, besides the basics, I'm not exactly pro at Ness. Peek, and such players, could give more in depth match up advice.

But like I said, this depends on him and if he wants to get more serious with the game.
Either way is cool, pretty chill dude.

hack3r

Smash Rookie
Thanks, that all sounds like good advice. I was honestly figuring the matches would go something like that but it's still fun to play people who are some sort of challenge. You're just a bit too much of a challenge right now. I'll try to find some time to practice and I'm down to play whenever I'm not busy but I won't be in Orlando for the summer so you might have to wait a while for a rematch ;)

Edit: Oh and you left your drink here. I feel bad, it was still pretty full haha

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Don't worry buddy I used to pwn Tank the way he probably violated you the other day.

But now he does the violating.

Sometimes. :)

Top Bottom