• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash finder (updated 05-12-2005 07:00 PM)

Demy-God

Smash Cadet
Staten Island New York, Jiggz/ Kirby also. Im always free. AIM is Ganon6489.. IM ME AND WE CAN MEET!...

Greatness

Smash Rookie
Yahoo: Kenosto004
MSN: keno004@hotmail.com

Sacramento, CA Shiek/Falco or Mario 1/2

I drive but try not to go to far, I have been almost undefeated in melee for some time now and need some real competition. record is like 2434/34 please people come and beat me. And no I didnt just play the same people.

Yomphist

Smash Rookie
Massachusetts, Southborough
Y. Link
0.5 / ???? I've never been to a tourney, so idk

I'm a noob smasher, all the smash I've played is with friends who don't even know what a wavedash is.

Trillian

Smash Journeyman
Contact info would be nice indeed - something better than PMs. I suppose we could do a member search, then find their messenger from there.... but the point of this is to make things easier :p

California, Santa Barbara, Falco, 1.5/2.5
AIM, MSN, Y!: trillianmouse (@hotmail for MSN)

Trillian

Smash Journeyman
Many apologies to make here.

-International... don't really know what to do with you. There weren't any already on there and I didn't really want to group you with the US residents. I do it by Excel, so West Australia would be near West Virginia, which would be sort of... eh.

-I didn't do the last page yet. I'm about to go out LANing, so I don't have time to do it. I'll do it when I get back sometime tomorrow or the next day, probably.

-Anybody that got omitted/wrong information. Please make another post telling me to fix whatever issue you have.

-It's hosted on Angelfire because I don't have a real site/host.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/animari/smashfinder.txt

For future posters, PLEASE use the format that's asked. It's a hell of a lot easier to copy/paste than it is to figure out the order that you posted it in. Don't try to be "unique" by posting it differently. Also, please only post one character... two at the very most.
STATE, CITY, CHARACTER, TIME/TIME, USERNAME
That's the easiest format... but you can omit username, character, and times if you want.

Also, contact information is too much work. Just PM them once for it.

sauce

Smash Journeyman
My fellow smash brothers...players...?,(punctuation?)

I have been without the internet for some time now, summer. So I apologize not being able to update this list so frequently/at all. Please use the fail-safe design to update this list yourselves until summer comes along. If you can find some hosting and PM me with the link I will replace or update my own.

I will leave you now with some knowledge of mine. Firstly, Donkey Kong sucks the worst of all the characters. Second, Falco = 1337, and Lastly, I am the greatest. Don't hate, appreciate.

-S.O.S./suace

bobfungus

Smash Apprentice
meh, might as well add my stuff.

Arlington, Massachusetts, Falco, .5/1

AIM bobfungus

Scizor11

Smash Cadet
Bah, why not. i wouldnt mind more smashers.

Ohio, Ashtabula, Samus, 2/depends, Scizor11

Trillian

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Canadians just aren't quite cool enough... though I'm starting to think I really should've added you. I don't think I saw any Canadians post information incorrectly, while I've seen any number of others do it. So apologies again to anybody not in the US.

Updated: http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/animari/smashfinder.txt

It'd be very helpful if you'd update your site to match that, sauce... otherwise it's probably pretty useless, as I doubt most people check back on the last page. Of course, if you don't, then there really was no point to this. It'd also be nice if you'd reinforce the idea that it's USA only, and "STATE, CITY, CHARACTER, TIME/TIME, USERNAME"

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Greenville, SC, I play with just about any character, but especially Marth

NOBODY IS REALLY NEAR ENOUGH TO PLAY ME!!! :( Unless you're just lurking South Carolinians... but as it stands, I see one other person besides me on the list from SC... and it'd be an hour and a half drive minimum...

If anybody happens to be down this way and wants to play me, PM me...

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Connecticut, Milford, Samus, 2/4.

I have AIM: Heartless Raine. I consider myself above average. My mains are Samus, Luigi, Marth, Mario, and Ganondorf (In order of my skill with each).

GONZLAMM

Smash Apprentice
andre burnside/houston,texas/falco,marth,donkey kong/2/5 i cant even drive yet for another 6 months :ohwell:

Pichu Paizano

Smash Journeyman
Summer & till December: Virginia, Lynchburg, Falco/Pichu, 2/?

School (after December): California, Santa Monica/LA, Falco/Pichu, probably not outside LA...

Top Bottom