• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Fighter Ballot Survey w/ Poll

Which character did you/will you vote for in the Smash ballot?

• Impa

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Geno

• Ridley

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Snake

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 29 16.6%
  • King K Rool

Votes: 48 27.4%
  • Waluigi

• Isaac

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • Ryu

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Simon Belmont

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Zero

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Bayonetta

• Krystal

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Another Pokemon

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Another Fire Emblem character

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Midna

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • [Other]

Votes: 89 50.9%

• Total voters

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
Just curious to see some numbers of the characters people are voting for. I picked a group of popular choices I've noticed, as well as an "Other" for anyone not on the list~

Wolfen McGunz

Smash Cadet
This is a great thread, more people need to see this! We will be able to get somewhat of an idea of who could be future dlc just by looking at the votes!

I chose Krystal

Villager's_Mewtwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mewtwo12
3DS FC
0602-6514-9988
I voted for a couple different characters but out of all of them I want Lana in Smash the most :D

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
I was considering adding Proto-Man, but they made Proto-Man and X costumes which makes me think those are consolations for them not being viable for characters.

kirby509

Smash Cadet
I really want the Masked Man from Mother 3 in this game. He would be such an amazing addition to the cast

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
Snake, Bayonetta, Rayman, K. Rool & Banjo for me.

I like Wolf, but I already have a good feeling that he'll be DLC. Most of the other characters I want I'd rather just have them be saved for Smash 5.

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
there's alot more people wanting wolf than I realized according to these votes, and alot less people wanting snake

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
Voted for Edea Lee. If she doesn't make it, I do hope one of the 4 Bravely Default protagonists makes it, I'd be fine with any one of them, though Edea is preferable.

Pariahus

Smash Rookie
Voted for zero, he's got great reasons to be in a smash game and no problems hurting humans, unlike megaman who is incapable of doing so according to his canon, plus he's already been in a fighting game and has been popular enough of a supporting character to spawn 4 games just about him.(And if i can vote multiple times they will all be for zero).

Slightly unrelated, in the unlikely event he does get in the game as a playable character he should be Zero's(As in that smasher who lives off tourny winnings) new main, cuz y'know they have the same name.

Last edited:
what re the odds this poll would get bumped when there is another active poll.

the other one is on the front page no less.

Viridi, Ridley, Wonder Red, Agnes Oblige

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I voted for "Another Fire Emblem Character"...

Most specifically Micaiah from Radiant Dawn

what re the odds this poll would get bumped when there is another active poll.

the other one is on the front page no less.
Oh wow... I must be blind to don't see that thread xD

BX3man

Smash Rookie
Voted for zero, he's got great reasons to be in a smash game and no problems hurting humans, unlike megaman who is incapable of doing so according to his canon, plus he's already been in a fighting game and has been popular enough of a supporting character to spawn 4 games just about him.(And if i can vote multiple times they will all be for zero).

Slightly unrelated, in the unlikely event he does get in the game as a playable character he should be Zero's(As in that smasher who lives off tourny winnings) new main, cuz y'know they have the same name.
Came up with my own moveset. Wasn't hard at all!

Arrives on stage via teleportation, like in all his games
Zero can wall jump
He can't move while crouching
Shield dodge: Hienkyaku (X4)

A: Slash
AA: 2X Slashes
AAA: 3X slashes, third slash hits 3 times and spikes on third hit

Forward Tilt: Stab
Up Tilt: Upward slash
Down Tilt: Low slash when he is crouching
Dash A: Shippuuga (X4)

FSmash: Raijingeki (X4)
DSmash: Bakuenjin (X7)
USmash: Shoenzan (X6)

Air A: Kuuenzan (X4)
Forward Air A: Youdantotsu (X8)
Back Air A: Sentsuizan (X6)
Up Air A: Suiretsusen (X7)
Down Air A: Hyoretsuzan (X4)

Grab: Normal Grab
Grab Attack: Kicks opponent
Fthrow: Fires a point-blank shot from his Z-Buster
Dthrow: Throws opponent on the ground and "Giga Punches" their body
UThrow: Same as Link’s
BThrow: Same as Shulk’s

B: Z-Buster (3 levels of charge, like in MvC3)
Side B: Raikousen (X8)
Up B: Ryuenjin (X4)
Down B: Gokumonken (counter attack from X7)

Final Smash: Rekkoha (X6)
Calls down several large laser beams from the sky

Taunts:

Up: Gives the thumbs up, like when he finishes a level
Side: Same as MvC3
Down: Teleports in place, like Mega Man’s taunt

Color Schemes:

Normal
Black Zero
Mega Man X
First Armor
Axl
Vile
Nightmare Zero
Mega Man Zero

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Wonder Red.

Also ticked "another Fire Emblem character" as I intend on voting for Tiki and Anna at a later date.

I voted for K. Rool, Bandana Dee and Wolf.

The poll lacks many popular characters, like Bandana Dee, Dixie Kong, Captain Toad and Inkling.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
As far as the ones on the list go, I voted for Snake, Ridley (I know he's unlikely given Sakurai's bias, but it doesn't hurt to show support), Wolf, K. Rool, and Bayonetta. There are just so many characters that I wanted to see who were left out that I couldn't limit myself to just one!

Other characters that I voted for (who weren't on the list) included Wonder Red and Rayman.

Last edited:

slambros

Smash Ace
I've votes for so many people, from deserving veterans like Wolf to oddball longshots like Great Tiger.

My first vote, the one I sent right after the announcement direct, was for Shovel Knight. Since then, my votes have included Dixie Kong, Bandana Dee, Shantae, Banjo & Kazooie, Ray MK, Ice Climbers, and maybe Isaac, among others.

So many characters can work. So much so, that I simply don't care who gets in. It'll be absolutely amazing in either which way IMO.

Oh, and I didn't vote for the Inklings because, with the success of Splatoon, they're basically gauranteed anyway.

Last edited:

Pariahus

Smash Rookie
@ BX3man BX3man I had a similar idea for his z buster but more like mmx3/mmzx where he could charge his buster up for two charged shots, they would have to have less priority than say a samus charge shot to compensate, and probably damage too.

I had also figured raijingeki(If im thinking correctly of the move you get from web spider) could be a custom neutral b that would break shields(imo all characters need SOMETHING that should deal huge damage to shields in this game) instead for a fsmash have him used his charged saber slash from mmz1, also he should say hou hah hoe during his jab combo, like in x4

his upbs i would think either ryuenjin as you suggested or the equivalant move from x5(can't remember the name, something like e chaser if i remember correctly)

one of his side-bs i was thinking could be the move he gets from duff mchwhalen(its been years since ive played these games) a no damage dealing just momentary invincible frames dash. to give him some horizontal recovery.

regarding the down b: What? no soul body counterattack?

also why not have a omega zero alternate texture as a refrence to mmz...

Top Bottom