• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash fest at my place this weekend

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at my place this weekend. SUNDAY. everyones welcome to come as long as you tell me. but no one that i haven't met yet. only people i know(except *****es, all *****es are invited if they show their ******). i might be able to house 1 or 2 people if you ask ahead of time.

I have 2 tvs, and 1 cube. so we might need some more.

Sunday will be the day, where smashers world wide, come to put their skills to test at.... Zeus's smashfest. time will be after 1 pm. no earlier, and onto whenever.

address is:
2511 melody lane
kennesaw ga, 30152

directions from atl: 75 north, exit 269 barret pkwy, take a left, go to cobb pkwy(41), turn right(north), about 2 or 3 lights will be a QT, take the left at that light, make the first left, then a right at the stop sign, go through the next and turn left onto melody lane. first house on the right. ""i must warn ya'll my driveways a little steep"" turn in at a angle.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*swims through Atlantic South's Ocean of Spam*

I nearly passed this island er thread up. I really don't know if I can make it (if you pick Saturday, it's a definate no-go for me) But I'll be sure to point the thread out to the other COlumbus guys. :)

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
You can come over. lol.
I'm sure he won't care probably. :|
yeah i guess one person i don't know is ok, i just don't want a house full of people that i don't know.

time will be after 1 pm. Which day would be better for ya'll smashers to smash, Sat. or Sun?

Rayku

Smash Lord
yeah i guess one person i don't know is ok, i just don't want a house full of people that i don't know.

time will be after 1 pm. Which day would be better for ya'll smashers to smash, Sat. or Sun?
Heh. I think that's what is so great about the smash community: Most of the time you can have a house full of random people and still be able to sleep well.

I've seen you before, but we've never met so I guess my attendance is a no

Laijin

Smash Hero
Heh. I think that's what is so great about the smash community: Most of the time you can have a house full of random people and still be able to sleep well.

I've seen you before, but we've never met so I guess my attendance is a no
I guess you have never been to a smash tourney before and seriously looked at people. **** gets stolen all the time at tournies.
People steal everything from gamecubes, tvs, memory cards, etc etc.

So thats probably why Zeus prefers people he know.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
maybe late saturday maybe sunday sometime for like 4-5 hours.

marty will be there though...

hmmmm

as busy as I will be... I shall see.

but I wanna smash.

badly.

AND GUILTY GEAR

HEEEEELLLLL YEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!

Guilty Gear for the Wii?

Rayku

Smash Lord
I guess you have never been to a smash tourney before and seriously looked at people. **** gets stolen all the time at tournies.
People steal everything from gamecubes, tvs, memory cards, etc etc.

So thats probably why Zeus prefers people he know.
I've never had anything stolen from me, and when I lost it, it was returned to me. Stories are different for other people, I'm going off of personal experience, though

Rayku

Smash Lord
speaking of this,

im pretty sure you have like 2 of my controllers.

I NEED THEM BRO!
I have 0 of your controllers, sir.

I have 3, and they're all mine. They're all in my bad, I'll show them to you if you want, I haven't touched my bag since then.

If I have them, I'll give 'em back. Didn't mean to take 'em >.>

Top Bottom