• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Entertainment - Fight Pitt V

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Smash Entertainment is a guide to let Smashers know what streams they should be watching over the weekend! This weekend is Fight Pitt V! Fight Pitt V is a Melee National tournament that is taking place in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania at the William Pitt Union-Ballroom. It is a two day event taking place on November 1st and 2nd. The series had quite the impact with the story that occurred last year when the venue was forced to clear out leaving Mew2King and Mango to finish Grand Finals within an empty venue.

The event will be streamed by VGBootCamp on Twitch at Twitch.tv/VGBootCamp. Top players such as Crs. Hungrybox, Colbol, and more will be in attendance. The Tournament Organizers are some of the best, if not the best, Tournament Organizers to ever grace the Smash community. The tournament is boasting 200 entrants for Melee Singles alone!

Get hype!

Along with Melee Singles and Melee Doubles, a Smash 3DS Singles side event will be present as well. Rivalries will continue! Burritos will be consumed! Will you be watching? Will you be attending? What are you excited about the most for this event? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

ITALIAN N1NJA is well aware that attendants of the tournament will be receiving free Chipotle at the event. He wishes for free Chipotle as well, but then realizes that ninjas don't eat burritos. Or do they? He doesn't know the match up. Follow his burrito cravings on Twitter @ITALIANN1NJA.

Last edited:

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
This was up yesterday, glad the error was fixed. Wish they would've streamed today tho

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ITALIAN N1NJA is well aware that attendants of the tournament will be receiving free Chipotle at the event. He wishes for free Chipotle as well, but then realizes that ninjas don't eat burritos. Or do they? He doesn't know the match up. Follow his burrito cravings on Twitter @ITALIANN1NJA.
Did you mention Chipotle?

I'm hungry now....

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Finally I have the permission to view this thread :4dk:
Sorry about that. Smashboards was giving errors yesterday. I wasn't aware of it due to being at an event at the time. I would have preferred this article to be up on Friday to hype up the event for today but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Hopefully those who weren't aware of the stream, know now!

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
So how's everyone liking the tournament so far? I'm so glad I'm seeing even more characters like Luigi and Donkey Kong, of all characters, get a competitive side onto the community. It's awesome! It's starting to look like the SSBM at launch time now that I think about it.

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
I mostly meant Smash 4, but Melee stuff always happens

Blus

Smash Rookie
Hbox needs to go to more out of state tournaments, love seeing him play.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I just wanted to point out that it's spelled Pittsburgh. You forgot the h. Anyway, I had no idea such a big tournament existed in my home town. I would've gone if I wasn't so busy with college.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
you cant honestly call this a national. it was a regional + hbox and colbol

Top Bottom