• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Clans: OFFICIALLY OPEN!

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Actually I probably won't post my system because it's too complex for smash boards as it was built with an idea for a site dedicated to nothing but clans. A site that sadly no longer exists. :/

D

Deleted member

Chat alternatives:
- Xat
- Skype (no voice calls / video calls)
- Smashboards
- Smash 3DS-specific site.

I like the idea of clans though.

fearless.leader

Smash Apprentice
I really dont care what we end up using, raid-call looks cool though.

now for the real question. to wait and join a clan..or to start your own?

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
This is something that needs multiple rule sets. Especially since the competitive rule set isn't going to be established for a long time. Plus, it'll provide some much needed variety besides the rumored 4-stages that are competitively viable (apparently).

Might I recommend rule sets like "Custom Moves Only" and "Full Custom"? Things like this will also increase interest in the clan system as a whole.

Hoser

Smash Ace
For those of you who actually read posts, and are hating on Skype, let me tell you this real quick.

Skype absorbed MSN messenger a while back, and ever since then they've had the ability to have text chat and group text chat. You can even log into your MSN messenger account instead of a skype account if you want, and you can still talk to people who are using a skype name. There's no need for a webcam or mic. Also, most new computers now come with Skype pre-installed.

This is an interesting idea. I'm going to have to clear out all the pokemon FCs I have on my 3DS to make room for Smash FCs though. I hit my limit by trading too much lol.

Last edited:

RoyceVG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lyoko13
3DS FC
0645-6082-7558
I would be down fo this, it'd be awesome to make it happen. A couple of suggestions though, for people to verify that they have won a match they should take pictures of the scores and post it in the Skype chat. Pics only take like ~200kbs. My question is, are custom movesets banned in clan matches? I do know that Miis are banned in online random matches and that Palutena has basic movesets. If I have anymore concerns or ideas I'll be sure to come back and post it.

K-45

Smash Journeyman
i would love to see this happen and I would do try to be part of this clan THANG. i have a few extra rules u might want to add.
If u want to add them at all.

1 - Have 2 kinds of clan (battles ranked, and free battles free battles.)
2 - Nobody should kick a clan member just because hes bad or hes the weakest link. a member should be kicked if they are being arrogant little prick or just been inactive for a awhile without telling anyone why he/she is gone.
3 - every clan is going to have the weakest link or someone who is clearly not as skilled as everyone else i think all the weakest member should face the weakest member of clan B. also the weakest member should not be give a title.
4 - the 4 top members should be the best players without question.
5 - a clan CAN'T join a event until they have atleast 8 people

A 0.4 - there should be 10 different ranks based around skill level in each clan can fight in each skill/ranked level.
B 0.4 - there shouldn't be ranks at all just a counter on the side that says who won against who and who lost against who.
I think clan battles should be mostly about team battles.since the people in the clan are growing as a group y not fight as a group.
i'm sure the ranked thing will fix itself over time just throwing in a few ideas.

Last edited:

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
i would love to see this happen and I would do try to be part of this clan THANG. i have a few extra rules u might want to add.
If u want to add them at all.

1 - Have 2 kinds of clan (battles ranked, and free battles free battles.)
2 - Nobody should kick a clan member just because hes bad or hes the weakest link. a member should be kicked if they are being arrogant little prick or just been inactive for a awhile without telling anyone why he/she is gone.
3 - every clan is going to have the weakest link or someone who is clearly not as skilled as everyone else i think all the weakest member should face the weakest member of clan B. also the weakest member should not be give a title.

4 - the 4 top members should be the best players without question.

A 0.4 - there should be 10 different ranks based around skill level in each clan can fight in each skill/ranked level.
B 0.4 - there shouldn't be ranks at all just a counter on the side that says who won against who and who lost against who.
I think clan battles should be mostly about team battles.since the people in the clan are growing as a group y not fight as a group.
i'm sure the ranked thing will fix itself over time just throwing in a few ideas.
This is a good idea in practice and in fairness, but you shouldn't be able to tell Clans they can't kick a weak member if its costing your group matches. I get that there will be one weak member compared to others int he clan, but if you're bad enough that you're dropping games constantly and they have someone to replace them that isn't a liability then you shouldn't be protected by a psuedo bullying rule. Just my two cents

Poisonbeat

Smash Cadet
NNID
TacoBowser
3DS FC
5257-9456-9429
What I'm confused about is why would people who already have skype use that?
Raidcall is a more organized voice chat and it can be a huge server for every clan. There is no need to add people to your friends and it less laggy than skype.

K-45

Smash Journeyman
This is a good idea in practice and in fairness, but you shouldn't be able to tell Clans they can't kick a weak member if its costing your group matches. I get that there will be one weak member compared to others int he clan, but if you're bad enough that you're dropping games constantly and they have someone to replace them that isn't a liability then you shouldn't be protected by a psuedo bullying rule. Just my two cents
well maybe be i implied a little to much here since ik people who come to this website aren't every day casuals and who play smash bros often. I just forgot to say if the weakest link really hinders the rest of the group then he should be kicked. lets say the weakest link has a 2/10 win streak from fighting people just in their own group and aren't even fighting the peoples mains. Then everyone in the group already knows they can't depend on him and should be kicked for the better of the group. I just mean if he can hold his own in battle but he/she is not a reliable but yet dependable win then he should stay in the clan. ( of course with the rules i posted above the weakest link should fight the weakest link.)

Last edited:

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
well maybe be i implied a little to much here since ik people who come to this website aren't every day casuals and who play smash bros often. I just forgot to say if the weakest link really hinders the rest of the group then he should be kicked. lets say the weakest link has a 2/10 win streak from fighting people just in their own group and aren't even fighting the peoples mains. Then everyone in the group already knows they can't depend on him and should be kicked for the better of the group. I just mean if he can hold his own in battle but he/she is not a reliable but yet dependable win then he should stay in the clan. ( of course with the rules i posted above the weakest link should fight the weakest link.)
Alright, I get it, I didn't know you were coming from a more casual standing. But I agree with this as I said in my post. If you're just the weakest in the group but still a good player then obviously you stay (barring politics), but if you're costing your clan status then you shouldn't be protected.

I warm up more and more to the idea of this Clan thing as it fleshes out. Hopefully as I get to know more of you I'll be able to pick some people to side with.

K-45

Smash Journeyman
lol y dont we just fix this now and say that the 3 leaders will test the new player and if he puts up a good fight then hes in simple as that. (a few fights not just one)

Also one more rule i would like to add no clan can join a event until there are at least 8 people in the clan.

Last edited:

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Raidcall is a more organized voice chat and it can be a huge server for every clan. There is no need to add people to your friends and it less laggy than skype.
Hmm, I hate downloading more programs when I already have stuff I could use. I guess I see what you're saying though. Still don't understand why some many people here dislike skype lol.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
So when can we start forming clans? If you don't mind I'd like to try and get one going.
PM ME TO JOIN THE SUPER COOL SUPER SEXY THUNDER WASPS.

Also here's a spoiler'd version of the clan system I talked about. I've been doing this stuff since July and @Capps @ RPGatWill RPGatWill are quite familiar with it.
The Citrus-System

The governing-rules for the 3DS Alliance

Written By:

Matthew “ElectricCitrus” Barker

Crews and Leagues

· In the Competitive Smash 3Ds scene there exists a total of 32 crews divided into four divisions, of four crews each, divided into two conferences. The conferences and their divisions are the following:

o Master-Hand Conference

§ Red Division

§ Gold Division

§ Yellow Division

§ Orange Division

o Crazy-Hand Conference

§ Blue Division

§ Silver Division

§ Green Division

§ Purple Division

· The amount of crews in each division is capped at four, meaning each conference has a total of 16 crews for a grand total of 32 crews.

· In order for a crew to be formed, following the beginning period, the founder must meet the following requirements:

§ Must be ranked at least in the top 50% of their respective crew.

§ Must be a member of a crew for at least a season.

§ Must be in good standing with the Conference Organizers Council.

· Good standing is defined as: Having not been leveled more than three infractions during a season, and not been found cheating during an event.

o Cheating is defined as bracket-manipulation, misreporting of results, abusing banned glitches, and anything not mentioned that might draw into question the legitimacy, character, and authenticity of any tournament results, sets, matches, 3DS Alliance crews, or 3DS Alliance players.

o Upon meeting the requirements set forth above, the crew founder will be granted permission by the Conference Organizers Council to engage in one or more of the following:

§ Recruit members for their crew

§ Petition for Conference Organizers Councilor status

o In order for a crew to be granted access into a division, the clan must have at least five members, and the division must not be at max capacity.

o Should a crew drop below five members, they will no longer be allowed to compete in their division.

o If, by the end of the season in which the membership drops, the crew has not regained their members they will be considered a dead crew.

§ Dead crews cannot:

· Compete

· Be ranked

· Have their captains nominated to join the Conference Organizers Council

o A dead crew may be “revived” if the following conditions are met prior to the beginning of the next season.

§ Membership returns to five

§ Approval is gained through a 2/3 vote of the Conference Organizers Council

§ There is room in the divisions for their crew to be re-added.

· Crews are lead by captains who are elected from within the crew through a two-part voting series:

§ Nominations and a vote to confirm three nominations

§ Final vote between the three nominees to select the captain.

o Captains remain in place until they fall out of good standing with the Conference Organizers Council—as defined by the good standing clause outlined in the clan formation section—or until they retire.

§ Upon retiring, the process will begin but with one change: The retiring captain is given permission to nominate one member of the clan who is instantly placed in the second round of voting.

Conference Organizers Council

· The 3DSA Season is lead by the Conference Organizers Council, from this point on to be abbreviated as COG, appointed by the chair of the Council. In order to petition for appointment, one must meet the crew-formation requirements. To be appointed one must:

§ Be in outstanding condition with the Council

· Outstanding condition is defined as having no-infractions leveled during a season, a lifetime infraction count of below 5, and has never been found to have engaged in cheating or otherwise malicious activities, benign or illicit.

§ Have shown dedication to their crew by participating in a majority of tournaments

§ Have shown dedication to their clan by participating in a majority of clan tournaments

§ Not currently the captain of a crew

o Once candidates are found that meet all of the above requirements, a vote will be held among all the current Conference Organizers Councilors

o Conference Organizers Councilors have the sole purpose of organizing the entirety of the 3DS Alliance’s season, fulfilling any obligations that include, but are not limited to:

§ Organizing tournaments.

§ Compiling accurate results.

§ Observing competitions to ensure the rules are abided by.

§ Hearing, reviewing, and issuing a vote on ban appeals.

§ Hearing, investigating, and punishing rules violations.

o Membership of the Conference Organizers Council is for life, or until good-service runs out.

Seasons and Required Tournaments

o Seasons are to last for four months, with a break of two months in between each season.

o Each season is to feature each crew playing the other crews in their division exactly two times in a season, followed by playing one crew from each of the remaining three divisions in their conference exactly one time.

§ These nine games are to always be the 3DSA Modified Crew Battle System:

· Only five players may compete in each of the crew battles

· Crew battles consist of two singles and one doubles matches, which are to be four stocks and eight minutes in length.

o The remaining fifth player is a sub who may compete should another player become unavailable or ineligible.

o Players competing in the singles event may not compete in the doubles of that crew battle and vice versa.

· The home crew will get to choose which of their singles players fights the away team’s singles players.

· The away team will in turn get to pick the first stage.

· The home team always gets the second stage pick.

· In the case of doubles, the first stage will be picked by the home team.

· Home and away teams are initially determined by the COG, and are then alternated from that point on giving all crews equal exposure as the home and away team.

· There are four points up for grabs in each of the singles matches, and in the double match.

o One point for winning each round

o One point for competing

o One extra point for winning the set.

· At the end of the two singles and one doubles matches, the crew with the most points accumulated will take home the victory.

o A dead-line will be given, and if the two crews have not played by that deadline a penalty will be given and overall ranking points will be deducted.

§ Should a crew go dead mid-season they are to be replaced, with the new crew starting with no ranking.

o There is to be, at the end of each season, the Boss Battle that is to be played by the top crew from each Conference. The Boss Battle is to be played no later than one week after the season ends, and is to be a 3DSA Modified Crew battle format, expanded to accommodate the entire crew.

o In the event where one crew has more members than the other, the amount allowed to compete in the Boss Battle will be made equal for both crews with the remaining players left as a pool from which substitutions may be drawn.

Tournament types

o The 3DS Alliance season is the following event:

§ 3DSA Modified Crew Battles

o The 3DS Alliance season does not rank, but does not bar the following events:

§ Juggernaut (3v1)

§ Smash Run

§ Singles

§ Doubles

§ Low-Tier Tournaments

· Note these events will still be ranked on the individual basis.

o In order for a tournament to be eligible, and considered for rankings it must not only meet the requirements previously stated but must also adhere to any rules currently accepted by the Conference Organizers Council, and the larger Smash Community; this may include but is not limited to rules such as:

§ No-Items

§ Stage Bans

§ Character Bans

§ Glitch Abuses

§ Dave’s Stupid Rule

Custom Moves, Characters and Switching

· The COG does not ban the use of Custom Moves however the following guidelines must be followed:

o All custom moves that a player will use MUST be posted prior to the start of the season.

o All custom moves submitted by a player must be the moves used until the mid-point of the season where players may switch out the moves they use.

o All characters a player will use MUST be posted prior to the start of the season.

o All characters submitted by a player must be the characters said player uses until the mid-point of the season when they may submit a switch of their roster.

o The max amount of characters a player may submit at the beginning, or mid-point, of the season is four.

Infractions and Punishment

· Infractions will be levied to players, league organizers, and members of the Conference Organizers Council based on the breaking of any of these rules:

§ Incivility

§ Being kicked from a tournament for rule violations.

§ Breaking any rules posted on the 3ds alliance forums

o Infractions are tracked both lifetime and seasonally

§ Seasonal infractions reset once a new season starts, but are still counted towards lifetime infractions.

o Players are given a maximum of five infractions before punishments get dolled out.

· Punishments are on a scale of severity going from one (least severe) to five (most severe)

§ Warning, and a tournament ban for one week

§ Warning, and a tournament ban for one month

§ Warning, and a tournament ban for one season

§ Warning, a tournament ban for two seasons, and kicked from your Clan.

§ A tournament ban for life as well as stripped of all rankings

· Fifth level to be altered at the discretion of the 3DS Association, with the exception being for illegal activity.

o The only way to achieve the fifth level of punishment is to engage in any of the following activities:

§ Cheating of a severe nature

· Severe nature is defined as acts including, but not limited to:

o Using hacked hardware

o Knowingly manipulating brackets

o Accepting bribes to throw matches

§ Committing acts deemed illegal by common law

§ Accumulating more than fifty infractions in a season

o Crew Captains or Conference Organizer Councilors knowingly allowing tournament bans to go unnoticed will be given a warning.

o Crew-Captains or Conference Organizers Councilors knowingly allowing, aiding, or turning a blind eye to cheating, banned for life players, or illegal activity will be immediately stripped of their rank and given a review by the chair of the Conference Organizers Council to determine their punishment.

§ If it is a case of illegal activity the Conference Organizers Councilor(s) or Crew-Captain(s) found guilty of aiding, allowing, or turning a blind-eye will be stripped of their rank, and banned from competing in the 3DS Alliance Season for life.

There's an actual document version of it that's obviously formatted to be more pretty but yeah.

WizKick

Smash Apprentice
lol y dont we just fix this now and say that the 3 leaders will test the new player and if he puts up a good fight then hes in simple as that. (a few fights not just one)

Also one more rule i would like to add no clan can join a event until there are at least 8 people in the clan.
A lot of groups will likely have their own rules on some of this stuff.

Poisonbeat

Smash Cadet
NNID
TacoBowser
3DS FC
5257-9456-9429
Alright, so who wants to start a smash clan? I want to start one with another 3 Leaders, hit me up.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Well right now it seems like we should start trying to actually get some crews together. I myself would rather join one than lead/make one, but personally I think this idea is hypnificent.

K-45

Smash Journeyman
Well I say let's w8 until the games come out first before we get crazy ^^;

Some people including myself don't even have the demo yet.

I'll join your group but we also need more people to see this thread. If we want this to get anywhere.

Last edited:

fearless.leader

Smash Apprentice
So when can we start forming clans? If you don't mind I'd like to try and get one going.
PM ME TO JOIN THE SUPER COOL SUPER SEXY THUNDER WASPS.

Also here's a spoiler'd version of the clan system I talked about. I've been doing this stuff since July and @Capps @ RPGatWill RPGatWill are quite familiar with it.
The Citrus-System

The governing-rules for the 3DS Alliance

Written By:

Matthew “ElectricCitrus” Barker

Crews and Leagues

· In the Competitive Smash 3Ds scene there exists a total of 32 crews divided into four divisions, of four crews each, divided into two conferences. The conferences and their divisions are the following:

o Master-Hand Conference

§ Red Division

§ Gold Division

§ Yellow Division

§ Orange Division

o Crazy-Hand Conference

§ Blue Division

§ Silver Division

§ Green Division

§ Purple Division

· The amount of crews in each division is capped at four, meaning each conference has a total of 16 crews for a grand total of 32 crews.

· In order for a crew to be formed, following the beginning period, the founder must meet the following requirements:

§ Must be ranked at least in the top 50% of their respective crew.

§ Must be a member of a crew for at least a season.

§ Must be in good standing with the Conference Organizers Council.

· Good standing is defined as: Having not been leveled more than three infractions during a season, and not been found cheating during an event.

o Cheating is defined as bracket-manipulation, misreporting of results, abusing banned glitches, and anything not mentioned that might draw into question the legitimacy, character, and authenticity of any tournament results, sets, matches, 3DS Alliance crews, or 3DS Alliance players.

o Upon meeting the requirements set forth above, the crew founder will be granted permission by the Conference Organizers Council to engage in one or more of the following:

§ Recruit members for their crew

§ Petition for Conference Organizers Councilor status

o In order for a crew to be granted access into a division, the clan must have at least five members, and the division must not be at max capacity.

o Should a crew drop below five members, they will no longer be allowed to compete in their division.

o If, by the end of the season in which the membership drops, the crew has not regained their members they will be considered a dead crew.

§ Dead crews cannot:

· Compete

· Be ranked

· Have their captains nominated to join the Conference Organizers Council

o A dead crew may be “revived” if the following conditions are met prior to the beginning of the next season.

§ Membership returns to five

§ Approval is gained through a 2/3 vote of the Conference Organizers Council

§ There is room in the divisions for their crew to be re-added.

· Crews are lead by captains who are elected from within the crew through a two-part voting series:

§ Nominations and a vote to confirm three nominations

§ Final vote between the three nominees to select the captain.

o Captains remain in place until they fall out of good standing with the Conference Organizers Council—as defined by the good standing clause outlined in the clan formation section—or until they retire.

§ Upon retiring, the process will begin but with one change: The retiring captain is given permission to nominate one member of the clan who is instantly placed in the second round of voting.

Conference Organizers Council

· The 3DSA Season is lead by the Conference Organizers Council, from this point on to be abbreviated as COG, appointed by the chair of the Council. In order to petition for appointment, one must meet the crew-formation requirements. To be appointed one must:

§ Be in outstanding condition with the Council

· Outstanding condition is defined as having no-infractions leveled during a season, a lifetime infraction count of below 5, and has never been found to have engaged in cheating or otherwise malicious activities, benign or illicit.

§ Have shown dedication to their crew by participating in a majority of tournaments

§ Have shown dedication to their clan by participating in a majority of clan tournaments

§ Not currently the captain of a crew

o Once candidates are found that meet all of the above requirements, a vote will be held among all the current Conference Organizers Councilors

o Conference Organizers Councilors have the sole purpose of organizing the entirety of the 3DS Alliance’s season, fulfilling any obligations that include, but are not limited to:

§ Organizing tournaments.

§ Compiling accurate results.

§ Observing competitions to ensure the rules are abided by.

§ Hearing, reviewing, and issuing a vote on ban appeals.

§ Hearing, investigating, and punishing rules violations.

o Membership of the Conference Organizers Council is for life, or until good-service runs out.

Seasons and Required Tournaments

o Seasons are to last for four months, with a break of two months in between each season.

o Each season is to feature each crew playing the other crews in their division exactly two times in a season, followed by playing one crew from each of the remaining three divisions in their conference exactly one time.

§ These nine games are to always be the 3DSA Modified Crew Battle System:

· Only five players may compete in each of the crew battles

· Crew battles consist of two singles and one doubles matches, which are to be four stocks and eight minutes in length.

o The remaining fifth player is a sub who may compete should another player become unavailable or ineligible.

o Players competing in the singles event may not compete in the doubles of that crew battle and vice versa.

· The home crew will get to choose which of their singles players fights the away team’s singles players.

· The away team will in turn get to pick the first stage.

· The home team always gets the second stage pick.

· In the case of doubles, the first stage will be picked by the home team.

· Home and away teams are initially determined by the COG, and are then alternated from that point on giving all crews equal exposure as the home and away team.

· There are four points up for grabs in each of the singles matches, and in the double match.

o One point for winning each round

o One point for competing

o One extra point for winning the set.

· At the end of the two singles and one doubles matches, the crew with the most points accumulated will take home the victory.

o A dead-line will be given, and if the two crews have not played by that deadline a penalty will be given and overall ranking points will be deducted.

§ Should a crew go dead mid-season they are to be replaced, with the new crew starting with no ranking.

o There is to be, at the end of each season, the Boss Battle that is to be played by the top crew from each Conference. The Boss Battle is to be played no later than one week after the season ends, and is to be a 3DSA Modified Crew battle format, expanded to accommodate the entire crew.

o In the event where one crew has more members than the other, the amount allowed to compete in the Boss Battle will be made equal for both crews with the remaining players left as a pool from which substitutions may be drawn.

Tournament types

o The 3DS Alliance season is the following event:

§ 3DSA Modified Crew Battles

o The 3DS Alliance season does not rank, but does not bar the following events:

§ Juggernaut (3v1)

§ Smash Run

§ Singles

§ Doubles

§ Low-Tier Tournaments

· Note these events will still be ranked on the individual basis.

o In order for a tournament to be eligible, and considered for rankings it must not only meet the requirements previously stated but must also adhere to any rules currently accepted by the Conference Organizers Council, and the larger Smash Community; this may include but is not limited to rules such as:

§ No-Items

§ Stage Bans

§ Character Bans

§ Glitch Abuses

§ Dave’s Stupid Rule

Custom Moves, Characters and Switching

· The COG does not ban the use of Custom Moves however the following guidelines must be followed:

o All custom moves that a player will use MUST be posted prior to the start of the season.

o All custom moves submitted by a player must be the moves used until the mid-point of the season where players may switch out the moves they use.

o All characters a player will use MUST be posted prior to the start of the season.

o All characters submitted by a player must be the characters said player uses until the mid-point of the season when they may submit a switch of their roster.

o The max amount of characters a player may submit at the beginning, or mid-point, of the season is four.

Infractions and Punishment

· Infractions will be levied to players, league organizers, and members of the Conference Organizers Council based on the breaking of any of these rules:

§ Incivility

§ Being kicked from a tournament for rule violations.

§ Breaking any rules posted on the 3ds alliance forums

o Infractions are tracked both lifetime and seasonally

§ Seasonal infractions reset once a new season starts, but are still counted towards lifetime infractions.

o Players are given a maximum of five infractions before punishments get dolled out.

· Punishments are on a scale of severity going from one (least severe) to five (most severe)

§ Warning, and a tournament ban for one week

§ Warning, and a tournament ban for one month

§ Warning, and a tournament ban for one season

§ Warning, a tournament ban for two seasons, and kicked from your Clan.

§ A tournament ban for life as well as stripped of all rankings

· Fifth level to be altered at the discretion of the 3DS Association, with the exception being for illegal activity.

o The only way to achieve the fifth level of punishment is to engage in any of the following activities:

§ Cheating of a severe nature

· Severe nature is defined as acts including, but not limited to:

o Using hacked hardware

o Knowingly manipulating brackets

o Accepting bribes to throw matches

§ Committing acts deemed illegal by common law

§ Accumulating more than fifty infractions in a season

o Crew Captains or Conference Organizer Councilors knowingly allowing tournament bans to go unnoticed will be given a warning.

o Crew-Captains or Conference Organizers Councilors knowingly allowing, aiding, or turning a blind eye to cheating, banned for life players, or illegal activity will be immediately stripped of their rank and given a review by the chair of the Conference Organizers Council to determine their punishment.

§ If it is a case of illegal activity the Conference Organizers Councilor(s) or Crew-Captain(s) found guilty of aiding, allowing, or turning a blind-eye will be stripped of their rank, and banned from competing in the 3DS Alliance Season for life.

There's an actual document version of it that's obviously formatted to be more pretty but yeah.

the sexy thunder wasps?

This will be interesting...

I'd just like to point out that smash clans are going to happen regardless of the outcome of this particular thread. as long as the online is functional....it will happen.

Last edited:

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
Once the demo is released for everyone else here, I might be hype for this sort of thing.

Tempted badly to make an all-Little Mac or all-Mega Man Clan for this thing, for how fun it'd be for shenanigans.

Last edited:

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
I've already been leading a "clan" for over six years, so I'd definitely be up for this.

Poisonbeat

Smash Cadet
NNID
TacoBowser
3DS FC
5257-9456-9429
Thunder wasps best clan NA

Join now we have a cool name

Last edited:

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
I love this idea! It'd be a nice, organized way to find a group of people to smash with online.

...Let's just say my close friends in real life are the "items only" type of smashers...

Prince Lolz

Smash Apprentice
I really like this idea! No Skype, though. My face isn't majestic enough, and neither is my voice.
Dude you are majestic AF.

On another note I would love this! We could totally coordinate characters, train together, get in scuffs with other clans, ect. it would be totally adorable! XD
If somebody makes this a real thing let me know...Im too lazy to handle my own, I would rather be a member not a leader.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Hey, with the clans and such you're going to need someone to organize and keep track of the clans win losses and who they'll be playing right?

I'm a pretty good organizer and I LOVE spectating matches in all kinds of games, so I wouldn't be against helping in that capacity. If not I'll just find a clan to join but I figured I should make the offer.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Clan recruitment still going on for the Thunder Wasps. Also I would love to help on the organizational end of the spectrum too. It's something I excel at. <3

fearless.leader

Smash Apprentice
Raidcall doesn't support Mac.
good.

I love this idea! It'd be a nice, organized way to find a group of people to smash with online.

...Let's just say my close friends in real life are the "items only" type of smashers...

you too huh?

Dude you are majestic AF.

On another note I would love this! We could totally coordinate characters, train together, get in scuffs with other clans, ect. it would be totally adorable! XD
If somebody makes this a real thing let me know...Im too lazy to handle my own, I would rather be a member not a leader.

I just love the way you put that. adorable...more like INTENSE

Last edited:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Technically I've been leading a clan like this for Smash already so other people hopping on the idea would be great to increase activity for the game in general.

Momoeshie

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2723-8562-2360
I love this idea, but I'm a bit confused abut some things on this. For one, when you say crews you mean the different clans correct? How will we go about getting the official 32 clans, getting the initial clan rankings, and appointing members to the council and such? And will these tournaments be able to be done completely wirelessly for those who can't travel? ( Most likely through Skype or whatever means of communication. )

fearless.leader

Smash Apprentice
I love this idea, but I'm a bit confused abut some things on this. For one, when you say crews you mean the different clans correct? How will we go about getting the official 32 clans, getting the initial clan rankings, and appointing members to the council and such? And will these tournaments be able to be done completely wirelessly for those who can't travel? ( Most likely through Skype or whatever means of communication. )

Completing the competitions/practice/whatnot completely online would be the point of this. what do you mean by official 32 clans though?

also "THE COUNCIL OF SMASH" lolz

Top Bottom