• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brothers, together we must cleanse Basic Brawl

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
November 29th: WiiMote Day

Rain righteous beatdown upon your pitiable opponents with a D-Pad. I suggest replacing Taunt with something useful.

finalark

SNORLAX
I won't have to worry about this once the FF is back.... The replacement is waayy too much trouble to be worth the time....

The thing I mainly don't like about Basic Brawl.... is it's all about time matches..... why time? Almost everyone prefers stock over time so WHY, WHY TIME!?
The real question is...

WHY COIN!?!? Why did they keep that blasted useless mode in?

Xiah

Smash Rookie
I find that most people online just play ike and forward smash spam
it's kind of cool though because at times you feel a certain unity with the other players as they stop attacking eachother and all try and beat up the spammer d:

I always aim to try and annoy them as much as possible so I guess I'm doing my part (:

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
I always lose on basic brawl because on the first match, I'm 6 kills ahead...

and then it turns into a a 1 vs. 3 match with smash balls and bom-ombs on high...

I shall...

:hunger:

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
I always wanted to do a Best of Basic Brawl series on Youtube. If someone has the proper equipment and would like to help me spread hilarity across the Smash community, let me know. I've got replays.

Top Bottom