• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. DOJO!!

Lord Sakurai

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=723]Smash Bros. DOJO!![/drupal]

Join a quick and simple brawl against someone, somewhere! If you

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Obvious spamtastic troll is obvious.

You're not Sakurai. No one believes you're Sakurai. You're lucky they don't, because if people believed you were Sakurai you would get the crap flamed out of you (and I would be one of the many doing it).

We've SEEN these updates before. I'm pretty sure all/most of us checked the Dojo daily and saw these updates months/a year ago when they were posted. Even if we hadn't, Brawl has been out for nearly 9 months in Japan, 8 months in the USA/Canada, and 4 months in Europe.

And I don't have a high opinion of Sakurai, but I think that the real Sakurai would be smart enough to realize from lurking the forums for all of 5 seconds how many people hate him, and that publicly announcing that he is who he is would be stupid.

Cinder

Smash Master
This is getting old, Sakurai impersonator >>;

Like Firus said, the real Sakurai would have realized how much almost everyone hates him and wouldn't reveal himself to be flamed...

And trust me, if I thought you were the real deal, you'd have gotten a speech about fan service by now...

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
And trust me, if I thought you were the real deal, you'd have gotten a speech about fan service by now...

But he does serve the fans. There are more fans of Smash now. The ones that don't like it are not fans anymore. The net amount of fans have improved, though. Don't bring up "but we're the more loyal fans", unless you want to be conceived as an elitist.

Cinder

Smash Master
But he does serve the fans. There are more fans of Smash now. The ones that don't like it are not fans anymore. The net amount of fans have improved, though. Don't bring up "but we're the more loyal fans", unless you want to be conceived as an elitist.
Keep in mind that there'd be even more fans if he didn't kick anyone to the curb *cough*

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
What if this is a trap that the Sakurai staff is planting to actually try to improve, if there is one, SSB4? But i do not believe this is the real Sakurai lol.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Let me see if I can follow the logic here...

This guys if obviously not the real Sakurai, THEREFORE I should get pissed at him like I would at the real Sakurai, MEANWHILE telling him that he's not the real Sakurai.

Brilliant. Abso-****ing-lutely brilliant...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
SAAAAAAAAAAKUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say, there's something I've always wanted to know. Why do Snake's bombs become little bow ties when they're placed on somebody? Seems kinda weird.

And while we're at it, what's the deal with random being a question mark? It should clearly have been a picture of Ditto!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
So like...I know this goes against the meta-topic, but does that "if an opponent drops out it gets replaced with a CPU" thing actually work? Because more often than not, I tend to get hit with game-ending lag, rather than a smooth transition to a vs. CPU match if a player unplugs their Wii in frustration.

Top Bottom