• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Dojo Update

D

DAT KID MARCUS

I want naruto in this game that whould be so cool and how some more elite beat agents to ooooooo yyyyyyaaaa they should also have replays of the last kill o and BEN i whant to have talke whith you

B

Ben

DAT KID MARCUS I’m here. Sonic and Shadow suck. Naruto sucks. Elite beat agents suck. Pikmin suck. Replays ya it would be cool. Pokemon ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW talk MARCUS!

D

DAT KID MARCUS

Ben i like your style……. but i must say im a tiny bit disaponted of your discusst whith sonic and shadow but i respect your opinoin.when it comes out me and you sonic v.s. mario over the internet anybody elese your welcome to joiun in.

D

DAT KID MARCUS

ME AND YOU BEN FRIDAY 5 O’CLOCK WELL DISCUSE THIS OR MAYBEY RIGHT NOW THAT IS IF YOUR THERE

B

Ben

I’m here. Let’s discuss. Custome Robo would be fine I guess. How can you play over the internet? I don’t have Wi-Fi.

S

smash worker 193

hey there i work for nintendo and im looking for ideas to put in the new smash bro’s. any one got any?

N

Nintendogs

Dear whatever,

I’m soooooooooooooooooooo bored talk about something!?

:p

D

DAT KID MARCUS

HAY BEN IM BACK !!!!!!!!! IT WHOULD BE SO COOL IF POKEMON COULD EVOLEV IN MID PLAY

D

DAT KID MARCUS

SMASH WORKER PLEAS TELL ME YOUR STILL THERE PLEAS I GOT RELLY COOL IDEAS SO DOSE BEN PLEAS TELL ME YOUR STILL THERE

D

DAT KID MARCUS

FALCO ……………..PUNCH!!!!!!!!! FALCO…………KICK!!!!!!!! MORE FALCO MOVES MORE FALCO MOVES somethin like FALCO ………FLIP!!!!!! that whould be so cool ya and they should put a make your charecter mode!!!!

B

Ben

And you should be able to save clips of battles so you can watch them over and over whenever you want in the main menu! Put the MEGA MUSHROOM in too!

D

DAT KID MARCUS

BEN WERE YOU TALKEN TO ME? DID YOU HERE FROM ANY MORE SMASH WORKERS YET

D

DAT KID MARCUS

O OK TELL ME IF YOU DO AND ILL TELL YOU IF I DO OK DIDDY WHOULD BE PRETTY COOL TO

D

DAT KID MARCUS

DIDDY KONG THAT IS FOME DONKEYKONG AND MAYBE ONE OF THOSE ALLEGATORE GUYS

A

Aaron

if the klap traps are the pirate alligators then i agree to that putting the klaptraps will **** it up.for real.

O

oooodle

I wonder if that item that looks like the smash bros logo that causes a special attack that changes between characters ( shown in one trailer) is real

A

Aaron

thats true.i saw that video oodle.on this website called videos or something.who gives a crap about the website.mario grabbed the smash icon and he obliterated a big beam of red fire.that was freakin.it was like some super kamehameha from dragonballz.if you could really be able to do that then i would bust all my friends asses. thanks for bringing that up OOOODLE.

P

Princess Zelda

Dear Who ever you are:

I’d think that some people should be real from SSB. I mean like really Marth and Roy should be real and so should Fire Emblem. But I know Princess Peach is real, I’ve seen a real picture of a real person of:p-R-I-N-E-S-S P-E-A-C-H!

R

ritalin article

<strong>ritalin article</strong>

ritalin article introduction

G

go to my pc

<strong>go to my pc</strong>

ka-ka-sh-ka 3668291 go to my pc info and more

I

imitrex abuse

<strong>imitrex abuse</strong>

Master information for imitrex abuse.

B

Ben

yeah… Pichu should be gone. Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu! Down with Pichu!

B

Ben

Waluigi shoul definetly be in Brawl. PLEASE NINTENDO! YOU HAVE TO PUT HIM IN!!!!!!!!!

D

DAT KID MARCUS

PICHU SHOULD DEFFENNTLY BE IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thay should make him evole into picaho(if thats how you spell it )and then finely into richu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and put KING DD that whould be asome

D

DAT KID MARCUS

O YA DRAGONBALLZ RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!

D

DAT KID MARCUS

PICHU SHOULD DEFFENNTLY BE IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thay should make him evole into picaho(if thats how you spell it )and then finely into richu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and put KING DD that whould be asome!

B

Ben

No Pichu! Just Pikachu. Dragon Ball Z SUCKS mario’s testicles on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No King Dedede!

Top Bottom