• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Dojo Update

R

random buy you

X all the way! X for brawl

http://www.siliconera.com/news/0604/rockzex.jpg (X is on the right)

R

random buy you'll probably never hear from again

X all the way! X for brawl!

http://www.siliconera.com/news/0604/rockzex.jpg (X is on the right)

R

random guy you'll probably never hear from again

sorry my name was misspelled…

B

Ben

Roy is better. Speed doesn’t really matter because Roy is still fast. Jak maybe but not Daxter. Naruto, Dragon Ball Z and Marth suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

jakaqej

I concentrated <a href="http://cadistributorrebates.com/pregnant-belly-pics.html" rel="nofollow">pregnant belly pics</a> only partially broken. I should have to get a terrific climax, her full.

B

Ben

WTF are you talking about? We’re supposed to be talking about Brawl!!!

P

potato "someone you should listen to"

ok people,,i have alot to say. firstoff, there not ever going to put characters that were on tv first,, i admit naruto is awesome and dbz had its days but they are from tv. 2nd,, they are only going to put videogame characters that have had games on nintendo consules,,any of those characters have a chance,,however there are a lot of them. at first i thought snake was dumb but turns out there was a metal gear solid game for nintendo,, also the prince of persia could totally be in it especially with the new game out for it. 3rd,,,sonic is awesome even if they have new games that aren’t that good to the majority of us, but knuckles should not be a copy character if the put 2 in they should have tails cuz of his different variety of moves,,tails’ tails are awesome,,,,,
now im going to say who i think should be in the next smash bros, because the are compatible character
1. “Brian” from the Quest games who doesn’t want and original awesome spirit monk
2. “megaman” don’t know to much about him but if they gave him his laser sword for some of the moves he wouldn’t be a samus copy cat.
3. “midna” with and/or with out the wolf,, if figure they could make her get on link wolf using down B and her moves would change accordingly.
4. “the prince of persia”(dont know his name), his alternate dark self would be cool for all of his moves and sets. plus he had an old prince of persia game for nintendo too.
5. “Goeman” from mystical ninja would be awesome with his pipeweapon and he could throw coins,, he would be a good addition to the team
6. “sora” sora was on a gameboy advance game of kingdom heart if you remember so he totally has a chance of joining the crew, and every body knows he rocks
7. “sonic”,,,nuf said
p.s. the order of the characters is nonspecific

B

Ben

Naruto and Dragon Ball Z suck. What the hell is Prince of Persia? And no Sonic or Tails because they are from Sega and they shouldn’t mix Nintendo and Sega together. Plus, I hate them both. Who is Brian and what are Quest games? Megaman, yeah, he would rock!!! Who the F**k is Midna? Who is Goeman and what the hell is Mystical Ninja? Who is Sora and what the hell is Kingdom of Heart? Sonic sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom