• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Brawl Texture Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
With the increasing popularity in user created textures for Smash Bros Brawl we have opened this topic. Since we now have an official Texture Dump topic, please refrain from opening your own thread advertising your new textures. Rest assured I will update the thread as often as I can whenever a new texture is added. The title will be changed as well to draw people in to see all your hard work. Anyway, please post any and all textures you have created and would like to share with the community as well as a working download link.

This topic IS NOT the place to ask for help in getting the texture hacks to work. If you would like help in getting textures hacks to work please consult this thread.

The topic is organized by character in alphabetical order. You can click on their name in order to quickly be directed to their textures. Send me a PM if there is a dead link or if you are the texture creator and have changed the download link. Thank you for all the hard work the texture creators have done, the original Brawl costumes were boring. :laugh:

I searched through Smashboards and could not track down all the textures that were posted. If people would be so kind as to link to me via PM that would be lovely.

• Bowser
  • Captain Falcon
  • DeDeDe
  • Diddy Kong
  • Donkey Kong
  • Falco
  • Fox
  • Ganondorf
  • Ice Climbers
  • Ike
  • Jigglypuff
  • Kirby
  • Link
  • Lucario
  • Lucas
  • Luigi
  • Mario
  • Marth
  • Meta Knight
  • Ness
  • Peach
  • Pikachu
  • Olimar
  • Pit
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • R.O.B.
  • Samus
  • Sheik
  • Snake
  • Sonic
  • Toon Link
  • Wario
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Stages/Items/Misc

Fox-

Evil Fox- knuxrouge (Needs Pic) (Download)

Jack McCloud-knuxrouge (Needs Pic) (Download)

Kirby-

Grimer- knuxrouge (Needs Pic) (Download)

Stages/Items/Misc

Wii Pwnage Strap Menu-knuxrouge Download

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
So, should we have some official textures for the actual brawl+ tournament standard? I'm posting this mostly because of confusing team colors (Sonic and Lucario are obvious examples). I think it would be helpful if we could at least have those characters have official textures for different team colors (red team Sonic would actually BE red, ect)

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
So, should we have some official textures for the actual brawl+ tournament standard? I'm posting this mostly because of confusing team colors (Sonic and Lucario are obvious examples). I think it would be helpful if we could at least have those characters have official textures for different team colors (red team Sonic would actually BE red, ect)
I support this idea. We either need to decide as a community or let the Back Room decide for us.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I'm in support of team color textures, as is TheCape I'm sure. He and I already have a pack of red/green Lucarios, Sonics, and Falcos. And I've commissioned Dragonrage to do the 6 necessary recolors for the pokemon when he gets done with some of his own projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom