• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Brawl dated for 12/03/07

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
For those of you not glued to <a href="http://gonintendo.com/?p=21095">one of the many live updates</a>, Nintendo did indeed date a release date for Brawl.

December 3rd, 2007.

Mark it!

UPDATE: We now have a link to the <a href="http://gametrailers.com/player/21541.html">Brawl mini-trailer shown during Reggie’s speech</a>. Donkey Kong is confirmed!

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Well, we can’t go to the party wearing the same dress, Mic. One of us needs to change!

R

Rupe

Is it true that there was no mention about the online features?

K

Karleko

It is true, there was no mention about the online features for Brawl.

S

Syven-SC

They didn’t really say a whole lot outside of the release date but thats definitely great news.

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
There was a previously unseen video clip in the background of the Nintendo Press Confrence when they were talking about it at E3, but it wasn’t spectacularly amazing.

M

Maric

Look closely and you will see donkey kong for just a second.

R

ravenkikas

I was hoping for more brawl news in E3.. maybe a new trailer in a few days.. that would be great…

S

SiTH

@Maric:

Yes! Look at the conference at gametrailers.com and pause when you see the Yoshi’s Island stage.

K

Karleko

Ah yes, I see it now, Mario is attacking Donkey Kong. Donkey Kong will most likely be on Dojo tomorrow.

M

masher 14

Man…why cant come out sooner…well…as long as they’re putting every bit of effort into it….

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
I’m really glad we got at least a release date and a 10ish second video of the game that revealed DK. Maybe we’ll get more info when the show floor opens up, even though Brawl won’t be playable at E3.

102 more Dojo updates left, not counting the exact day Brawl is out. Unless the updates end when Brawl is released in Japan, if it’s released there before North America.

Also, I think Reggie hinted at Sonic being in Brawl… the game he was talking about when right before he said “You can turn that fight into an all out brawl” was Mario &amp; Sonic at the Olympics. hmm…

T

TheJesticle

That is a little disappointing that they mentioned a fair amount of games that were going to be online, and sadly, Brawl was not one they mentioned. In due time I guess.

Mrirvin

Smash Rookie
yeah where is peach I was really good with her and I dont know why they didnt mention anythign about brawl online!! Whats up with that!!!!!!!!!

M

Maric

Whoever said that the updates are going to end once the game comes out. I think they will keep things secret until the game is released and then release those that info via uptades after the game is released.

X

Xion Glydus

Awesome news! Man am I glad I frequent this blog or I never would have found this information out (as I’m not particularly fond of the smash boards).

Thanks for the update, Scav. Can’t wait to get playing in December!

H

homelessvagrant

Yeah Maric, Sakurai actually said that he liked revealing secret characters and such when the game was released as he pointed out with melee. I beleive he’ll keep updating the site with some basic stages, characters, and weapons, leaving the biggest characters, stages, Ats and etc after the initial release.

F

falcofuku69

lol…no but all my comments got deleated. Me and Kirby are good friends, he would never kick me off cause then i would have to embaress him in melee. I just had to tweak my name a bit for the childrens in the sites sake

H

homelessvagrant

Lol, too many lame falco ****** jokes? Yeah saw your disagreement with some other person. Made good leisure.

F

falcofuku69

Hey, if you dont like my falco ****** jokes, lets hear yours

H

homelessvagrant

Well I don’t believe I have any, for the sake of the children, (and my lack of an actual joke)

F

falcofuku69

yeah, this site rocks for letting us talk about falco ******

H

homelessvagrant

I kinda hope they make wavedashing easier (if it’s in the game). or for make it easier the hands (oww carpal tunnel)

F

falcofuku69

i got addicted to brawl with my friends all over again casue of all you people

H

homelessvagrant

Same here, I strangely have the urge to flail my girly arms and start running around in a circle screaming. However I won’t (Iz be crunk like a mofo, or so I assume)

Top Bottom