• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Smash Bros 3DS Joining Play Nintendo Tour

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Alas, the Mall of Georgia is a bit too far to make a trip worthwhile. Oh well.:c

Raijinken

Smash Master
"Totally shafted"

To say nothing of people in states that practically never get a major event.

But yea, strange that they would only include it for the later part of the tour.

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Someone please find out which version this is. Hope its not e3 version again. DX
Like many people have said about every recent event. I highly doubt they'd make a new demo a month before it came out. So it is a 99% chance that it is the E3 version.

Also I live in oregon so damn.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Like many people have said about every recent event. I highly doubt they'd make a new demo a month before it came out. So it is a 99% chance that it is the E3 version.

Ok. I know that. It still doesn't hurt to ask......

PWNDR

Smash Rookie

It's the E3 version. Jonson and I are in charge so it's house rules. 1st place stays, sometimes first and second stays on the sticks. Some people have now had hours and hours of game play. This one guy, Matt, is mastering Mega Man. He's probably played for 10+ hours so far. Not many people here, so we keep smashing and smashing...

Last edited:

PWNDR

Smash Rookie
"Totally shafted"

To say nothing of people in states that practically never get a major event.

But yea, strange that they would only include it for the later part of the tour.
Been petitioning for it for so long. Finally got a bone thrown our way

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Yay More petting for fans in the States:c *Sigh* Sometimes I wish I never lived in Europe

200X!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sweetidealism
3DS FC
5327-0916-5405
Aw, man... I'll be out of town when they come to Irvine. :(

Though I get back ON 9/1. Does anyone know how late they're going? I wonder if I might be able to catch the tail end of it.

Lazurwolf

Smash Apprentice
To the people who have been to one of these events before: What is the time frame? Like what time does this event start? When it ends?

Last edited:
Top Bottom