• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Available on Japanese eShop

Mindsnipe

Smash Rookie
But none of the demo characters are who I really want to try out.
Fair enough. But Playing as Megaman and Villager and testing out all the new mechanics should definitely occupy somebody for at least a few hours. When the demo comes to North America I plan on playing it till the Wii U version comes out...

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
I'm really looking forward to getting more time with Megaman and Villager, definitely. MM has way more projectiles than even Link, and I can't wait to see what mixups he has with them.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Fair enough. But Playing as Megaman and Villager and testing out all the new mechanics should definitely occupy somebody for at least a few hours. When the demo comes to North America I plan on playing it till the Wii U version comes out...
To be honest, I was also hoping to try out Smash Run as well. I guess I'll have to wait for that.

Top Bottom