• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I don't like how the first page implies cong and Keith are the only ones who can be victims of racism. I can't tell you the amount of times Keith has threatened me with a knife or cong has thrown a banana at me and I'm sick of it, I just want to be free of this oppression!!

:phone:

Kasper!

Smash Lord
I don't like how the first page implies cong and Keith are the only ones who can be victims of racism. I can't tell you the amount of times Keith has threatened me with a knife or cong has thrown a banana at me and I'm sick of it, I just want to be free of this oppression!!

welcome to hackney

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK

Might put something else there now, sicne i can access it.

HELLO EVERYONE!

Edit: Changed first post picture, so it isn't just broken players anymore.

Edit2: Nvm too big.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Might put something else there now, sicne i can access it.

HELLO EVERYONE!

Edit: Changed first post picture, so it isn't just broken players anymore.
lol'd at the new rules of this topic welcome back anaky lolol

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ok guys, I can make 3/4 days of the fest now :D I lied to work about why I needed it off and they let me, bunch of ***** xD
I'm gona go to a yugioh tourney on sat 28th and come to cals/andys/whoevers hosting from tere, then leave on the tues afterwards :)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Alright Mike, anyway the dates are FRIDAY THE 27TH OF MAY TIL THE SATURDAY THE 4TH OF JUNE at Calz house (Scunthorpe). He hasn't said much about this but yeah, it'l be those dates most likely.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Awesomez. Any ygo players bring your decks obv, cloud, got your grepher, matesrates obv
best have mah moneh kj ;)
and got a load of dragons for you to look at cal :)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'll just walk up at some point (currently still skint as fu -_-)

Or you guys could just walk down here :troll: 20 minute walk tops from calz.

-now goes back to playing Minecraft.-

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
but but but expo :( i would come after Expo And depending on the price's down there then i will need to get keith to pay for the shiz :)

ByceL

Smash Rookie
Hello im bycel and next week im in london for one week
( 21.5.11 -28.5.11)
This is a classtrip for me,and in this classtrip we get a lot of freetime.
In my freetime i want to brawl with anybody in london.
are brawler in london?

reports beg please :D

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hello im bycel and next week im in london for one week
( 21.5.11 -28.5.11)
This is a classtrip for me,and in this classtrip we get a lot of freetime.
In my freetime i want to brawl with anybody in london.
are brawler in london?

reports beg please :D
well, im in london on the 28th, theres the anime expo in the excel centre on that day, i suggest gonig there, as far as i know, some of us will be there cause theres always a brawl setup

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
LOL keith i was supposed to meet up with u guys but sabbir decided to go home early so i was walking towards Liverpool Street :0 other then that if calzor does his fest we should all leave after expo to his fest :)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Smashfest
28th May - 5th June

Hey guys some news for you. Ive been speaking to Calz and we have come a confirmed decision on the fest.

It will be at Calz house from the dates above, you can come anytime and leave anytime between those dates, im gonna be over there prolly all the dates, so if you wanna speak above the fest then just ask Me or Calz really.

Now, if there is a slight chance that Calz Dad says he is coming back, its very unlikely but if it was to happen, every1 woudl then come over to mine. My Dad can give 5 people a lift to Mine from Calz, and the rest will take the train with me. We will all split the money and make it so every1 pays the same amoutn back to mine, i assume it'd be like a fiver since 5 ppl are excluded from it. Mike will be here from 28th til 31st i think, so he prolly cant give a lift.

But yeah with that said, u know theres a fest, i might speak to some ppl individual about it and see who confirms. **** THE EXPO.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ill see if i can come for a few days, nothing more than 4 days sadly, expo on the beginning weekend +exam revision

Top Bottom