• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash boards creates an indie platform fighter (for real)

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I learned s lot of gamemaker 8.1. I can make sprite animations change with one of multiple key presses. This is just my first day too. I just need sprites. If you guys can make the sprites I'll put characters you request in but I have veto power as it's my project.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
This seems to commitle. I'm deleting this

Edit: I think I can do it just one character at a time please

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Whats the proportions you want?
I could try to make Videospiel-Man Sprites!
Here is a Big Picture Of Him:
1684855191135.png
and here are some (Albeit Little Sprites)
1684855280117.png

The Sprites are used from top to bottom for: Standing, Running, Jumping, being Hit Winning, the sprite of a projectile and dying!
But im pretty sure you want bigger sprites!

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Whats the proportions you want?
I could try to make Videospiel-Man Sprites!
Here is a Big Picture Of Him:
View attachment 372409and here are some (Albeit Little Sprites) View attachment 372410
The Sprites are used from top to bottom for: Standing, Running, Jumping, being Hit Winning, the sprite of a projectile and dying!
But im pretty sure you want bigger sprites!
That's fine. I'll do it later

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Also here is a basic character sheet (If you want me to edit out the VSM Stuff ill gladly do it!)
Its Not Complete yet (as we really need to know which size the final sprites should be im gonna make them then!)
1685031875841.png

You really have to plan things out if you want to make a plattfighter!
If youre not into planning i could do it (As im a big Planning Dude)
Also i would ask for the permission to use the ssb Roster Maker for this Game as it would make a character select screen easy to make!

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Also here is a basic character sheet (If you want me to edit out the VSM Stuff ill gladly do it!)
Its Not Complete yet (as we really need to know which size the final sprites should be im gonna make them then!)
View attachment 372491
You really have to plan things out if you want to make a plattfighter!
If youre not into planning i could do it (As im a big Planning Dude)
Also i would ask for the permission to use the ssb Roster Maker for this Game as it would make a character select screen easy to make!
I already got your dude in the game. If you want to make him bigger you can. Just let me know when the sprites are done.

I've been hard at work on this game. I'd really like to show off what I have

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I already got your dude in the game. If you want to make him bigger you can. Just let me know when the sprites are done.

I've been hard at work on this game. I'd really like to show off what I have
Okay i just look in game how big the other guys are and will adjust acordingly!

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
death_sprite_1_pallets_2_w_trans.png

working on pallet 2 now. Are you working on anything?

Galaxiators.png

found a pixel artist. He wants the game to be space themed.

brainstorming ideas. What if videospiel went to an alien planet and was like "we come in peace" kinda how we'd imagine the aliens would here.. but that wouldn't make sense because thats our custom... hmm

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
View attachment 372618

working on pallet 2 now. Are you working on anything?

View attachment 372621
found a pixel artist. He wants the game to be space themed.

brainstorming ideas. What if videospiel went to an alien planet and was like "we come in peace" kinda how we'd imagine the aliens would here.. but that wouldn't make sense because thats our custom... hmm
Interesting im sorry i cant play any demos (because my GAmemaker Password is currently in my moving Packages but i do have a idea how VSM Could be included his Thing is that hes a videogame Hero, hes pretty Fourth wall Breaky and he is somewhat afiliated with the multiverse so Him Just shopwing up can be easily done but his basic genre is Superhero/ shounen so you have top talk to the sprite artist if he would be fine with him?

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I'm going to ask him to redraw your character so he fits the theme of the game. Is that okay?

Top Bottom