• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash ballot: Who'd you vote for?

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
For Metroid reps, I think Dark Samus would've been cool. It has a lot to go off of for a moveset, it's important to the franchise (for Prime, at least), and IMO it'd make a much better character than Ridley (not to mention much easier to implement). But I'm not a Metroid fan so I didn't care too much either way.

Last edited:

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
I voted for Isaac (GoldenSun). Hector (Fire Emblem), I know we have villager who wields an Axe at stage 3 of his down special But seeing an Axe being wielded by a character full time would be awesome. Hence why I put Hector. But overall I really do want Isaac just because Golden Sun 1&or2(I would say Dark dawn aka 3 but you know lol) deserves a character rep something to go along with the music. Each time it plays on the game and I don't see any sign of Isaac just makes me a bit sad. Still an awesome beat though.

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
1. Shantae
2. King K. Rool
3. Issac
4. Banjo Kazooie
5. Rayman
6. Bandana Dee
7. Sora
8. Cloud Strife
9. Lloyd Irving
And yes all votes were on different devices.

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
This topic has become completely off topic (although it's a topic done to death) and there are better threads to post about Palutena.

namely this one
http://smashboards.com/threads/character-discussion-thread.347464/
if you wish to continue this take it there instead of crowding this unrelated topic.

not ALL characters are popular or requested. It's possible your idea may be seen as something very unique even if it isn't popular. This ballot will likely affect the next smash you know :p I suggest you vote for who you want. who knows what fate has in store.

I voted for Viridi, Ridley, Wonder Red, and Agnes Oblige. I dont think any of them will be playable but I still want to support. Especially Red who technically has a shot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit and immediately followed by a response about reps. Oh how i wish to reply but that would be hypocritical and probably wont get me anywhere anyway :/

*continues despising the repping mentality in the corner*
Thanks for the encouragement, but the characters I want I'm afraid will probably die of irrelevance if they don't get in for DLC. XD

ZaelSword

Smash Rookie
Zael from the Last Story. Was looking around for a Zael support thread here but apparently no one besides me cares about him...

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
Zael from the Last Story. Was looking around for a Zael support thread here but apparently no one besides me cares about him...
http://smashboards.com/threads/bear...-for-super-smash-bros-4.335986/#post-19371491

Found it! It was kinda far back though.

And believe it or not, you're not the only one who wants him in. I want him in too, but due to the fact that he's not asked for much and due to the fact that he's a swordsman, he doesn't have much going for him I'm afraid. :/ Maybe if Last Story becomes relevant again he may stand a chance.

Thanks for the encouragement, but the characters I want I'm afraid will probably die of irrelevance if they don't get in for DLC. XD
All the more reason to vote NOW.

And look at at this way. Absolute worst case scenario you lose 2 minutes of your life you may not have used for anything better anyway. Best case they become playable.

Sounds like a low risk situation to me :p i believe one shia labeouf has some advice for you :laugh:

Reiterating from the last page i hate repping

Last edited:

ZaelSword

Smash Rookie
http://smashboards.com/threads/bear...-for-super-smash-bros-4.335986/#post-19371491

Found it! It was kinda far back though.

And believe it or not, you're not the only one who wants him in. I want him in too, but due to the fact that he's not asked for much and due to the fact that he's a swordsman, he doesn't have much going for him I'm afraid. :/ Maybe if Last Story becomes relevant again he may stand a chance.
You're awesome ty, I'll make sure to bump this thread back up to page 1 to try and get some more votes, tho I hate to admit it but I dont think Zael stands a chance either. I could see people getting pissed off or argue that Smash having 2 blonde swordfighters with british accents is to many.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

And look at at this way. Absolute worst case scenario you lose 2 minutes of your life you may not have used for anything better anyway. Best case they become playable.

Sounds like a low risk situation to me :p i believe one shia labeouf has some advice for you :laugh:

except if you;re like me because I took hours to type my ballot reasons to fit exactly 500 characters, be valid in syntax and actually be exhaustive :)

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306

Eh, makes sense. I'll think about it.

Please don't bring up Shia Lebeouf. I'm still laughing at that meme, lol.

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
You're awesome ty, I'll make sure to bump this thread back up to page 1 to try and get some more votes, tho I hate to admit it but I dont think Zael stands a chance either. I could see people getting pissed off or argue that Smash having 2 blonde swordfighters with british accents is to many.
To be fair, Zael isn't blonde, he's a brunette but yeah I see what you're saying. Even though he may not particularly look unique in terms of design, he could possibly offer a unique moveset. It's a shame that people are too focused on reps to give him a shot. Oh well, I guess that's what voting's for. XD

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
I voted for Ray from the Custom Robo series. There have been 5 games for the series (2 on the N64, 1 on the GBA, 1 on the GameCube, and 1 on the DS [the last 2 were localized]) from 1999-2006/2007, so I think the series should get a character in Smash Bros. Plus, the amount of moves at his disposal are LIMITLESS. He has access to 115 Guns (most of which have 2 functions via a grounded version and an aerial version or via an Alpha mode and a Beta mode), 105 Bombs, 119 Pods/Subweapons, 37 Legs, and 10 Action Chips. He definitely has enough moves to clean up town while being an interesting character.

Plus, they could always follow the Bowser Jr. route and have each of his costumes be a different Ray robo. The possibilities are almost limitless.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I voted twice. I know, naughty naughty.

1st)

2nd)

One of these is remotely likely, the other isn't.

All I'm saying is, if Ivysaur (And Squirtle I guess) came back to Smash 4, I could die happy. Ivy's one of the two things seriously missing from Smash 4 (The other being adventure mode)

Biogoji

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1306-4994-7436
I voted for Crash Bandicoot but I will soon be voting two more times for Subzero and Dragonite on my 3DS and Ipod.

MrChibasou

Smash Rookie
There are too many characters i want added, but my top 3 are probably
3. Isaac
2. Shantae
1. Earthworm Jim
I picked these three mainly because of unique moveset possibilities, but i realize the unlikeliness, ESPECIALLY number one. (sigh) i can dream.

Top Bottom