• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash B-moves!!!

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
Okay..... I was thinking this would be a really good idea for brawl. For those of you who didn't notice, Samus is the only character in the game who has a FORWARD TILT B-move and a SMASH B-move. I think it would be cool if every character had this ability. It would add even more variety to the game.

..... Anyone who agrees, please post your thoughts.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Well, Samus' is more of an alternation than a separate move. I doubt that having the same level of difference for other characters would hurt.

AceMoney

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I guess it wouldn't be too bad. It'd actually be pretty interesting if they can pull something like that off and make it work constructively. I would hate for them to take away the air stop on mario's cape because I smash b-d instead of tilt b-d though. That'd suck if I was recovering.

Toomai

Smash Ace
Samus' Side+B isn't the only one that's different when you smash as opposed to tilt: the Boomerang travels farther when you smash, and Peach causes a bigger explosion.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
the b-tilt is a homing missle (samus) and the smash-b is a powerful farther missle
thats the difference but making it an altanate move will be hard cuz what else for zeldas or fox??? maybe fox would go downward and right at the same time making him go diagonal when in the air... i thing the game would have some crazyness added to it :)

Top Bottom