• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash and Get Smashed (Insert Date?)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hey guys, so talking about drinking and smash and stuff is fun and all...

BUT LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN.

When?

My house is open to all (if you're legit). We can kick it in da family room, with our comfy couches and tons of cusions and a nice big screen HDTV, or we can get more personal in my room with some chill Chopin on da speakers, or maybe hype it up with some techno courtesy of Eggz!!!!!1111

School's almost over so I'm down to get drunker than should be humanly possible.

Or we can take it to anyone else's pad if they're chill enough to handle a bunch of recklessly savage teenagers/young adults.

Friday/Sats are best, cause those are the nights my brother usually goes out and we'll basically have the house to ourselves since mah mom is chill like that

Or I don't know how many of you like basketball but we could arrange it around a playoff game.

Or I could just burn a movie (TYSON IS SO ****ING GOOD) and we could do that.

And Mix Bowl, which normally sucks nowadays, is nonetheless open til 2 AM for some drunk Thai food!!! I love going to Mix Bowl drunk off my ***!!!!

My friend is 21 so I can get alcohol pretty reliably... Just up to y'all when you wanna make it happen.

Tentative list of down *** *****s:

Fabsters
Kira
Lovage (but realistically speaking you dun have a ride)
Omg Zoooooooooo!!!!!
Seng!!!
Da Nastiest

Insert your name for review, but I like personalities of all types so I dun really care

AND YES THERE WILL BE A LOT OF **** TALKING AND HURT FEELINGS.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Man I havent gotten **** faced and played smash in so long... good times... good times

Kashan I would be down to arrange something like this, although I dont know to many smashers who drink

Im drinking a glass of wine while I type this... Im such a ***

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Ummm is this strictly alchohol only? even if it is i would like to come =)
nah you can smoke

we can probably vape it up too (though i will have to pass)

seng is da homie you are always welcome =)

and HELL YEAH let's do this
again
for raptor boost!!!!

if you guys don't mind sucking **** at the tourny or something, i am so down

hey tommy there is me, replicate, brian, luis, eric, and maybe bobak. probably others too. lets do this! not this weekend but how does the following weekend sound?

P, im planning on having fun for mango juice mainly, so im down.

SuperRad

Smash Master
i cant get worse at melee, lets be honest.

i'd be down for raptor boost drink fest norcal edition.
or possibly just coming down a random weekend and kickin it and getting trashed and then chillin the next day.

alright so it would be best to do it after your finals as well as mine are done.

just pick a date that is good for you and i will make sure we are all free to get smashed and smash.

Kira-

Smash Champion
yeah my fridays and saturdays are free

for zhu you'd have to ask him

DJMirror

Smash Master
I like the story of zhu first time experiencing these kind of things cuz it's so funny

mio

Smash Ace
This sounds pretty tight. Am I welcome to join? I won't drink (I'll smoke), and I promise I'm a much more chill person IRL lol

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
LOL I would be so down to go to this just because it sounds fun but I'm too young =(

and I'd probably be more annoying than I am normally when drunk.

MrTryHard

Smash Rookie
i heard the melee community was nice espically that mango guy guess ill go back to the brawl side =(

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
LOL I would be so down to go to this just because it sounds fun but I'm too young =(
Because we're all 21 -_- .....

but I know what your saying. Arent you 16 now btw?

oh and its good that your planning it this early adam, since people can gather ends for smash enhancing drugs

edit- wait what about connors tourney :( Unless you mean this upcoming Saturday

Top Bottom