• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash 64 tournaments

so swanky

Smash Rookie
Everytime I try to find out if there are any smash 64 tournaments in my area all i ever find is stuff about gamecube, which is such a bad game. does anyone know how to find 64 tournaments?

Thino

Smash Master
just stay on this forum , there might eventually... wait... New Jersey???!! if no tournament you should at least find some good 64 smashers around

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I try to find out if there are any smash 64 tournaments in my area all i ever find is stuff about gamecube, which is such a bad game. does anyone know how to find 64 tournaments?
I think,there will be a Smash 64 Tournament,but the problem is that I live in Peru. It's a pity >.< . Well I'll try to win it =D .

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
whether or not you like melee you can't really say it's a bad game. It is probably the most popular fighting game ever made.

D

Deleted member

I thought Melee was crap as well...you aren't alone brother.

D

Deleted member

and thats why melee made it to MLG?
What the hell are you talking about? I said that I didn't like the game. What does that have to do with MLG? Last time I checked MLG doesn't base their decisions on my opinion, but I'm sure free to express it.

Just because it made it to MLG doesn't mean every person on Earth will love it. Plenty of people the world over love Melee, I thought it was a piece of crap. Are you mentally ********, or do you not know what opinions are?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
What the hell are you talking about? I said that I didn't like the game. What does that have to do with MLG? Last time I checked MLG doesn't base their decisions on my opinion, but I'm sure free to express it.

Just because it made it to MLG doesn't mean every person on Earth will love it. Plenty of people the world over love Melee, I thought it was a piece of crap. Are you mentally ********, or do you not know what opinions are?
why are you assulting me?

Its fine that you dont like melee, but w/e i really dont wanna argue :p

D

Deleted member

why are you assulting me?

Its fine that you dont like melee, but w/e i really dont wanna argue :p
Because you acted like I can't have my opinion just because MLG picked up Melee. I didn't want to argue either...I just agreed with someone who shares the same views as me then you question my views by referencing MLG.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
*yawn* that's fine and dandy, but let's end this beef. *nods* Personally, I feel both games have their redeeming qualities. Then again, I always try to look for the good in something, xD. Anywho.....NJ is host to Sensei....and who is cooler than him? lol. There are a lot of Good SSB players in NJ. A friend of mine, (Sensei, you know who I'm talking about, since he's your friend too, lol). Is a beast in SSB. Beware of the Jiggs.

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
aside from the adv techs in melee, what gave it good scores in reviews was its core gameplay and that it lasted long. You gotta admit this game could last you a good 3 years (like my spiderman 2 game XD). You might not like melee in general, but you can't say it's a bad game. I don't like melee as well only cause I don't own it and that I find ssb64 to be more fun. But I'm still liking the sexiness melee provides XD. Anyway, if you live in NJ...then it is nuts that you can't find a ssb64 tourny around. It is NJ of course XD. Just keep on looking. Oh wait, have you ever thought of making a tourny of your own???111!! :p

unityole

Smash Lord
i would want to c this new peru player vs isai, the consistency in peru's combo will fall under isai's DIing skills, but none the less it will be a good match?

Top Bottom