• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 tournament

avril

Smash Rookie
Hey, so I have a venue set to rent out for a smash 64 tournament but before i go ahead and do that, i want to ask who would most likely come out to this tournament?
also, what would be a good date to host this so that if you would like to come, it'd be convenient for you.

this tournament will be hosted in socal

Olikus

Smash Champion
I'm going to be a short time in Cali some time right after Christmas. But you probably have the tourney before that i guess?

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
if its in socal, it'd probably be best if u host it on a saturday just so norcal can come down. theres about a dozen players up here.

Olikus

Smash Champion
San Fransisco, only for some few days, but it would be cool to attend a tourney if it works out :)

Olikus

Smash Champion
Sure ;) Or we can have a 4 man mini tourney :D I've actually talked with Blade about it. Only thing is that I travel with a nonssbplayer(lolwut), so we have to agree where to be. But it seems that we shall be in san fransisco. So I can PM you in the future when things are more planned ;)

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Well, if we have a mini tourney, we an hold it at my place. I got a big tv, 2 rows of couches and a extention for 1 controller for a back row player. And between Bart and my car, I think we can figure this out.

I will need to get some ribs or something.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I played you at a socal tourney when I first started. You played tigerbombz for the finals.

I have played a lot sense then too.

Seems we are going to need another system for all the people coming soon. lol. this will be epic, Olikus, I will have to message you about finalizing a date for this smash fest.

Top Bottom