• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 tournament Seattle, Wa 10/19/13

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. This is tempting. If I came up Friday night instead of waking up at 5am could someone up there house me for the night?

C-45

Smash Rookie
Hello there, I know I missed this event, but I was wondering if there was any likelihood of it occurring again? And if so, if you might know when? Thanks

Also, love the name Bombadillo. I can't promise anything, but if you need a place to crash for something similar PM and I'll see what I can do.

TranqJim

Smash Cadet
I too missed this somehow. Any WA tournys in the future I would be down to go to. Also if anyone wants to smash in Bellingham area or occasionally in Everett/Seattle Area myself and my best friend are moderately good at N64 and rookies at melee. Hit me up

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Seattle's a bit of a drive, but I can probably show if I get some forewarning

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Seems Seattle is growing on Smash 64 players.

Maybe its time we try to get some type of event going pre Apex. I will talk to my friend and see if we can get something going.

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe I missed going to this. Any 64 tournament in the region I am definitely down to attend in the future. Itd be cool to see more events like this!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I'm looking in to setting something up for 12/28/13 I will be talking to a friend and see if we can get some type of smash fest going. If things work out I will make a new post.

Top Bottom