• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Worldwide: 1600+ Sign Ups, $1000 Prize Pool, And A Record Breaking Tournament

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I came in 13th in my pool without much practice
Did much better than I thought, and I know if it weren't for mistakes and not learning to fight Rosalina I could have done better. Excited to make adjustments and do better next time.

Mad though one of the guys I played complained about my use of Thunder Jolt, when no one else ever has.

diggityd0g

Smash Rookie
We host weeklies all the time and are trying to host things for all countries. We're going to try to host Smash 4 Worldwide 2 when we can, we'll just have to see how that goes.
Cool. Can you send me some info on how to participate in the weeklies?

diggityd0g

Smash Rookie
We host weeklies all the time and are trying to host things for all countries. We're going to try to host Smash 4 Worldwide 2 when we can, we'll just have to see how that goes.
Sorry I think I found them. They're the Hypest ones right?

krebstar

Smash Rookie
Dat third place R.O.B gave me more hope for this game than anything else that night. Mid tier waifus unite!

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
So keen for the announcement of the next Worldwide Hypest tournament! Just have to work out how to deal with projectile onslaughts before the time comes @~@;
GG's everyone, and thanks so much to the TO's for organizing this.

(Also, I was straight Yoshi for the tournament if people are looking to enter the characters next to the players results)

Top Bottom