• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 unlock messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
Chrom, the Emblem Exault, proves that anything can change!
Time to tip the scales! The Tactician, plans for victory!
The long rest is over! Tiki, the divine dragon, awakens for battle!
The Secret Seller, Anna, cashes in!
The forseer, Lucina, challenges her fate!
Chrom and Lucina, wielders of the Falcion, pair up for battle!
Chrom and Robin, the Shepherds of Ylisse, pair up for battle!

Any of the Awakening reps could also use "awakens for battle!"

The boxing champion, Little Mac, is ready to rumble!
The blonde-haired bombshell, Dixie Kong, embarks on her quest!
Great, another Chrom fanboy..... Chrom is NOT getting in over Roy, get over it. :glare:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Great, another Chrom fanboy..... Chrom is NOT getting in over Roy, get over it. :glare:
I just wrote a bunch of things for all the Awakening characters. Hence it was all the possibly options for the Awakening reps.

Shulk, wielder of the Monado, foresees his victory in battle!
Isaac, the Eart-Shaking Adept, rises to battle!
Matthew, the Eart-Shaking Adept, rises to battle!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
King Dedede's right hand,Bandana Dee joins the battle! or

A Waddle Dee...with a bandana...Bandana Dee joins the battle!

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
The gelatinous being, Slime draw near!

Or possibly 'rockets in' instead of draws near, dependent on what they want to reference.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You can't make baseless claims like that and expect to be taken seriously. Get over it.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
Roy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ****ty Marth clone/semi-clone :rolleyes:

seriously do people want Chrom because they want him or do they expect Chrom because they expect him? People don't want Chrom, they only expect him because MUH RECENCY. Roy on the other hand is extremely popular (top 5 most wanted newcomers), has veteran status, and is more important to Fire Emblem and Nintendo history than Chrom is. plus there's rumors Roy is going to have a new game coming out and he was also in Chrom's game recently, so he's not completely irrelevant.

and don't give me that ****ing "MUH Roy was a clone of Marth" bull**** out of your asses, because Sakurai can easily change Roy's moveset to be different than Marth. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I should move this to the Chrom or Roy discussion. This isn't the place for it. :ohwell:

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Roy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ****ty Marth clone/semi-clone :rolleyes:

seriously do people want Chrom because they want him or do they expect Chrom because they expect him? People don't want Chrom, they only expect him because MUH RECENCY. Roy on the other hand is extremely popular (top 5 most wanted newcomers), has veteran status, and is more important to Fire Emblem and Nintendo history than Chrom is. plus there's rumors Roy is going to have a new game coming out and he was also in Chrom's game recently, so he's not completely irrelevant.

and don't give me that ****ing "MUH Roy was a clone of Marth" bull**** out of your *****, because Sakurai can easily change Roy's moveset to be different than Marth. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I should move this to the Chrom or Roy discussion. This isn't the place for it. :ohwell:
yeah I don't really care myself. but it can be argued that really Roy is no more significant to FE than Chrom. at this point they are both one off characters. u can argue he's more popular, which is a valid point to some degree, and that he's a veteran, which really can only take u so far. I mean he was already dropped, but Awakening did sell far more by comparison to Roys game, so he is more marketable at this point. im not advocating for either, the only FE character I care about is Marth, but I personally don't see a reason to include Roy over Chrom other than the fire sword. its whatever for me. a gimmick is a gimmick.

p.s theres no need to use profanity. it just makes u come off as immature and frankly unintelligent. just sayin'

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Guys, cool it. We have the character discussion thread to debate characters and such. DD, stop trying to pick arguments. You don't need to lash out whenever you see Chrom written in a post.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Says you, jerk.
well yeah that's why I ended the statement with "Just sayin" but its true. people don't win debates by name calling. it just shows a limited vocabulary, sentence structuring, and reasoning skills. and it lets everyone know that u frankly have very little patience, can't make a solid strong argument and u don't reason well. u can get ur point across just fine without throwing out an F-bomb. that's all im saying here. but at the end of the day that's ur choice I suppose.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
A Chrome x Roy argument? Lol
---
~Unlock Messages ~

Mega Lucario: Aura Power unleashed! Lucario Mega evolves!

Quote: The silent protagonist of Cave Story is ready for the fight!

Victini: The Victory Pokemon, Victini, is yours to command!

Ridley: The space pirate Ridley is now playable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom