• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 to be shown at Next Nintendo Direct

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This is pretty damn exciting. Especially considering it's been two years coming.

I wish we had an exact date to count down to, but I can't complain too much, at least it's before E3.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm just curious how early "before the start of E3" we're talking about? A day or two? A few hours?

Well, either way, mah body iz ready!

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
June 10th. Or early morning June 11th. I'm dead serious.

Hopefully we'll see it at least a week before E3 officially begins.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
June 10th. Or early morning June 11th. I'm dead serious.

Hopefully we'll see it at least a week before E3 officially begins.
No serious they said there gonna have a quick segment Reggie & Miyamoto are gonna talk for a bit maybe show something about something.

Let me find the link if you lot dont trust me 1 sec

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
No serious they said there gonna have a quick segment Reggie & Miyamoto are gonna talk for a bit maybe show something about something.

Let me find the link if you lot dont trust me 1 sec
I didn't even notice your other comment above, but if you have something I'd sure like to see it. June 4th would be great.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
So we are likely going to see some Smash Bros 4 before E3? Awesomeness! Can't wait to see what they have got in store for us. :D Hopefully the next direct is a few (or more) day's before E3.

Just so long as it's not on June 6.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I hope it's not June 2. I have an important (and last) exam on that day. :urg:
I have a crapton of stuff to do in June. Exams, project deadlines and all that. One of my deadlines is in June 11th. Oh, and I also have an exam on that day.

Still, I can't hold all this hype! Looking forward to this year's E3 more than anything else.

D

Deleted member

Aren't they holding a Nintendo Direct on June 4th?

Surprised it's coming so soon. And to think I'd be just starting summer school (going to be starting college algebra).

Wonder what's going to be shown at E3 then?

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Ok so let me do some more clarification. I the source Dark Phazon sited was a little confused.

The original press release sent to Nintendo World Report mentioned that this would be hosted the Tuesday before the E3 unveiling. Phazon's link mistakenly took that to mean the Tuesday BEFORE E3 as in June 4th.

While the original source did not mention a date they clearly state the event will be held Tuesday Morning right before the E3 show floor opens that same Tuesday which is the 11th.

Sorry to be Captain Bringdown.

Dark Phazon, you weren't known as Little England on Brawl were you?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Ok so let me do some more clarification. I the source Dark Phazon sited was a little confused.

The original press release sent to Nintendo World Report mentioned that this would be hosted the Tuesday before the E3 unveiling. Phazon's link mistakenly took that to mean the Tuesday BEFORE E3 as in June 4th.

While the original source did not mention a date they clearly state the event will be held Tuesday Morning right before the E3 show floor opens that same Tuesday which is the 11th.

Sorry to be Captain Bringdown.

Dark Phazon, you weren't known as Little England on Brawl were you?
No i wasent my brawl name was ''DARK''

Also...sorry...maybe im still delusional...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Then it's pretty much less than 3 weeks left of waiting to go. It gets more exciting as each day passes. Should they show Smash4, wonder what stuff will they show. A random trailer, some pictures, or even just a peak at a new character or 2, or maybe just the official name of the game. W/e it is, the more updates about the game, the better, so get your bodies ready!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Then it's pretty much less than 3 weeks left of waiting to go. It gets more exciting as each day passes. Should they show Smash4, wonder what stuff will they show. A random trailer, some pictures, or even just a peak at a new character or 2, or maybe just the official name of the game. W/e it is, the more updates about the game, the better, so get your bodies ready!
After i get some sleep i will be ready.

But yh in excited too...something tell me theres still gonna be 1 more brush up...ugh...

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
These will be the slowest few weeks of my life. Can't wait, man.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Probably gonna be the name of the game and if we're lucky a few pictures. Pretty sure they're gonna hold out the trailer and characters until E3.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
What if they only talk abit show screenshots and announce the name of the game...not anything more

Would that be ok ?
I'd be absolutely fine with that, this is in fact just some bonus information pre-E3, I can't see why anyone would complain about a sneak peak.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I'd be absolutely fine with that, this is in fact just some bonus information pre-E3, I can't see why anyone would complain about a sneak peak.
No i meant thats all they show completly like at E3 thats all they show and no news untill then.

Thats what i meant is that ok?

*sits back and waits for insults*

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I'd love it if this Nintendo Direct revealed the Big Three plus Kirby Four with their updated models, as well as the title, before fading to black just as a fireball blasts onstage and a prehistoric roar echoes from offscreen. We're left wondering about the possible source of the fireball until a few days later, when he's revealed to the masses at the official presentation.

But I'll take anything at this point. This beggar cannot chose.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
I believe my body is ready, but if it is not, I think I'll burst into flames. :'(

Anyways, can't wait to see what they have in store for Smash 4! :3

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I'm a bit curious right now. What will Nintendo show us pre-E3 and at E3?

Do you think they will reveal newcomers?

Top Bottom