• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Speculation Chart [WE UPDATE NOW]

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I vote Micaiah. If Fire Emblem gets any more additions, it will be her. The only pure mage lord, a female that isn't an alt or clone, is in the most recent console addition of the series, and plays a part in SMT X FE.

No additions for Mother.

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
no additions Kid Icarus only has three games no one else is needed anyways. and Fire Emblem no additions, because the only new character i would like to see is lyn. and no other lord is that important or iconic (imo)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem:
1 vote Micaiah
4 votes No Additions
1 Unresolved Vote

Kid Icarus:
5 votes No Additions

I vote no additions for Kid Icarus and for Fire Emblem, I vote Roy (and Eliiwood, as an alternate.)
I've said repeatedly that votes for characters already on the chart are not counted.
Also, no alt votes.
I vote Micaiah. If Fire Emblem gets any more additions, it will be her. The only pure mage lord, a female that isn't an alt or clone, is in the most recent console addition of the series, and plays a part in SMT X FE.

No additions for Mother.
You're a little late for that.

andimidna

Smash Master
Kid Icarus- all we needed was Pit, Palutena, Medusa, Hades, and Dark Pit, since we have them...
No additions.
Fire Emblem- well, we already have all of our Fire Emblem characters in already. There isn't going to be a 5th. So while I do think Micaiah and Tharja and Tiki deserved to be on the chart before Robin and Lucina... hmmm.... maybe I'll make up my mind later. I don't have a set vote atm.

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem:
1 vote Micaiah
4 votes No Additions
2 Unresolved Votes

Kid Icarus:
7 votes No Additions

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I suppose I should probably vote too, even though I've been abstaining from some of these votes for the past few ones.

The Fire Emblem franchise is perfectly fine as it currently stands. The only character that has any real chance of appearing now is Roy, a Smash vet who is already on the chart. So I will vote for no additions.
As for Kid Icarus, we've already reached it's peak of notable characters in the franchise (barring Magnus in my opinion, but we already know he's an assist trophy). So I will also vote for no additions here as well.
Fire Emblem- well, we already have all of our Fire Emblem characters in already. There isn't going to be a 5th. So while I do think Micaiah and Tharja and Tiki deserved to be on the chart before Robin and Lucina... hmmm.... maybe I'll make up my mind later. I don't have a set vote atm.
Maybe Tiki, but if you seriously thought Robin and Lucina, two of the three main characters of Awakening, were second to Micaiah (A protagonist that ended up being shafted by Ike in Brawl) and Tharja (one of the many optional units in Awakening) you were bound to have a bad time.
Additions for Kid Icarus
Dark Pit
Additions for Fire Emblem
Roy
Read the first post.

They're already on both charts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem:
1 vote Micaiah
5 votes No Additions
3 Unresolved Votes

Kid Icarus:
8 votes No Additions
1 Unresolved Vote

Additions for Kid Icarus
Dark Pit
Additions for Fire Emblem
Roy

Y U PEOPLE NO LOOK AT CHART BEFORE VOTING?!?

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
If we get another fire emblem character, though the chances seem slim, I will vote Micaiah. She would rep radiant dawn better than Ike does. Poor girl is neglected by smash.
No additions for Kid Icarus.

andimidna

Smash Master
Maybe Tiki, but if you seriously thought Robin and Lucina, two of the three main characters of Awakening, were second to Micaiah (A protagonist that ended up being shafted by Ike in Brawl) and Tharja (one of the many optional units in Awakening) you were bound to have a bad time.
I should have reworded that differently. I meant the before the confirmation of Robin and Lucina, not that those characters were more deserving than Robin and Lucina.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I should have reworded that differently. I meant the before the confirmation of Robin and Lucina, not that those characters were more deserving than Robin and Lucina.
Well my statement still stands. I still think it was perfectly logical for two of the three main characters of Awakening to be on the chart before a previous protagonist and a side character in Awakening.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem:
3 votes Micaiah
5 votes No Additions
3 Unresolved Votes

Kid Icarus:
10 votes No Additions
1 Unresolved Vote

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
For Kid Icarus I vote Pyrrhon, because he is the only somewhat major character that hasn't been included
For Fire Emblem I vote Henry because he could be very unique with his dark magic, such as Ruin, Mire, etc. Also he's my favorite Fire Emblem character
Are those good enough reasons or no?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
For Kid Icarus I vote Pyrrhon, because he is the only somewhat major character that hasn't been included
For Fire Emblem I vote Henry because he could be very unique with his dark magic, such as Ruin, Mire, etc. Also he's my favorite Fire Emblem character
He was less prominent than Pandora and Thanatos, and the only one to have not been in multiple games of the series. Considering how short lived his appearances were in the game, he was more of a minor character if anything.

And Henry's my favorite too, but even I'll admit that Robin already takes up the magic-using white-haired guy-from-Fire-Emblem bit perfectly well, so well that it doesn't really leave a lot for Henry. Also being said that he was merely another minor character in the game that isn't acquired until over halfway through the game, I don't think Henry should count for the running.

Of course, my say doesn't matter. Only Golden can say if your reasoning is sound enough. I'm merely giving my two cents on why both could be seen as ineligible by myself and others.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
No additions for either. Another FE newcomer is nearly impossible, and another KI newcomer isn't exactly likely either... and we already have the main two have a chance are already on there.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
He was less prominent than Pandora and Thanatos, and the only one to have not been in multiple games of the series. Considering how short lived his appearances were in the game, he was more of a minor character if anything.

And Henry's my favorite too, but even I'll admit that Robin already takes up the magic-using white-haired guy-from-Fire-Emblem bit perfectly well, so well that it doesn't really leave a lot for Henry. Also being said that he was merely another minor character in the game that isn't acquired until over halfway through the game, I don't think Henry should count for the running.

Of course, my say doesn't matter. Only Golden can say if your reasoning is sound enough. I'm merely giving my two cents on why both could be seen as ineligible by myself and others.
Oops I meant to say Pyrrhon is ONE of the somewhat major characters. He was final boss of the Aurum arc
And yeah someone else likes Henry

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem:
4 votes Micaiah
7 votes No Additions
2 Unresolved Votes

Kid Icarus:
12 votes No Additions
1 Unresolved Vote

Explain how Pyrrhon is major, then it will be fine.
As for your reasoning for Henry, uniqueness and favoritism doesn't cut it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I don't understand what this is
The Smash 4 Speculation Charts are a compilation of characters the members of the forum vote to be placed in. The charts contains characters the community generally agrees have a chance of being playable in Super Smash Brothers for Wii U & 3DS.

Characters that contain a grey+white background are ones that we haven't seen in the game in any form.
Characters that contain a blue+white background are the ones we know are playable and are seen on the website.
Characters that contain a red+white background and are faded are characters we know aren't going to playable for one reason or another.
Characters that contain a green+white background and are faded are characters we know are assist characters.
Characters that contain a purple+white background are alternate costumes for playable characters.
Characters with a question mark on their icon means we know that they're in the game, but we don't how yet.

Right now you can vote to add one character from either the Fire Emblem franchise or the Kid Icarus franchise, and you can vote to add no characters from those franchises as well.
You can see who is already on the chart by going to the first page, so don't vote for anyone on the first page.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I vote no additions for both for reasons already explained.

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem:
4 votes Micaiah
8 votes No Additions
2 Unresolved Votes

Kid Icarus:
13 votes No Additions
1 Unresolved Vote

Alright, neither are getting additions.

Next up, Pick-Min Starring Wario.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
With Alph and Louie in the chart, and Brittany deconfirmed, literally our only choices left in Pikmin are:

The President
Captain Charlie
The Plasmwraith

Unless someone here has the foggy brain to believe any of them have any merit at all at this point aside from being heavier than Olimar (and Plasmwraith filling the extremely obscure character quota), I think we can all agree that No Additions for Pikmin are required. As much as I'd love any of them, none of them stand with any reason to be considered.

As for Wario, I nominate 9-Volt. Right alongside Mona and Jimmy T., he's been around since the first game in the series and he's traditionally been one of the first "employees" you meet. He's never missed an appearance in a main WarioWare game, either. I don't have a source to back it up, but I'm pretty sure 9-Volt's retro microgames have been generally the most popular of the series as well. If Mona and Jimmy can be considered, I think he should be too. Not that any are particularly likely in the first place, but it'd be out of principle, you know?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'mma go with 9-Volt. If Sakurai wants a character that uses attacks from different Nintendo games indiscriminetly he'd be te best choice. Pac-Man might already fill that niche albeit for Namco characters though.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
The only reason I'd even consider Charlie at this point is because we lack information on Rock Pikmin, and being a heavier Olimar he seems like he'd be the more obvious Pikmin 3 candidate to use them over Alph.

As for Wario, I'm going to follow God Robert's Cousin and vote for 9-Volt. 9-Volt is very much the spirit of Smash; a museum to all things Nintendo both past and present.

He's probably the only Wario character outside the ones on the roster that I'd consider even having half a (highly unlikely, but still plausible) shot.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Week has ended with one disconfirmation. We also have some additions to three of the charts, one of which is a surprise nobody ended up voting for!
The Legend of Zelda

- Lord of Darkness, Ganon has joined the Chart!!
- Minish of the Winds, Vaati has joined the Chart!!
- Ganondorf's and Impa's artworks were updated.
- General organization of images has been updated as well.

Metroid

- To everyone's surprise, Meta Ridley squeezes into the Chart!!

Pokémon

- Sceptile grazes into the Chart!!
- Mega Sceptile shoots his tail into the Chart!!
- General organization of images has been updated as well.

Pre-Smash 64

- Prince of Sablé has been revealed to be an assist trophy.
- Prince Richard returns to Link's dreams, as he had no real chance unless Sablé ended up being playable.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I forgot one thing.

Kirby's Dreamland

- Magolor built everyone a theme park, because he was added to the Chart!!

Top Bottom