• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
That DLC is still bullcrap.

I mean I would of loved Wheelie Bike or Blue Falcon, but instead we get blunt product placement instead.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Slowpoke much? This has been released in Japan already...
Well,...geez....excuse me for ...not being a news person...

I don't even....what....the real-life car...in Mario Kart...I have no words for this...

...I watched the trailer for it and I just had this expression on my face the whole time...

...I'm sorta getting...over it already, but still... I think I remember hearing about some Mercedes Benz car relating to Mario, but...I assumed it was like some fad or joke and so I didn't research...

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero

I don't even....what....the real-life car...in Mario Kart...I have no words for this...

...I watched the trailer for it and I just had this expression on my face the whole time...

...I'm sorta getting...over it already, but still... I think I remember hearing about some Mercedes Benz car relating to Mario, but...I assumed it was like some fad or joke and so I didn't research...
It just popped up but it was front page news on a lot of sites.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Judging by the comment, I assume you haven't seen the new video yet? It's the longest official TF2 video yet, and IMO it's their best so far.

That. That was fantastic.
A lot of the time I was wondering how long it took them to make that because I messed around in SFM myself a while back.

Wow.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Eh.
Would have been nice to get something else so it doesn't affect me at all. I just won't use it if, by the time I get MK8, DLC comes stateside. If, by then, I still don't care for it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Why do you roll your eyes? Because I am back? Or because he pointed out that I was back? Or because you do not like my likes? Perhaps you do not like me? I need context.
Use your imagination to figure out the context by yourself... ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom