• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The plot thickens; will Dimensionsword64 come up with a witty retort, or will someone find an avatar sexier than Vegito2727 find out next time on SmashBoardsZ
Sexier?
My avatar was inspiration for his.

Sexier DOESN'T EVEN ****ING BEGIN WITH THIS.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So perhaps you cigar smokers have heard of an anime called "Squid Girl"?

Turns out the creator of Squid Girl really likes Splatoon and made his own fan art about it
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/06/11/squid-girl-creator-draws-splatoon-squid-girl

And he tweeted another one out today
View attachment 16545
When I first saw Splatoon, I thought it was an interesting concept but I didn't know if I would get it or not. However, seeing all this fan-art and adoration for this game, I'm leaning more towards picking this game up.

The inklings are cutie-pies also. <3

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ANALYSIS MODE.

It seems the music for victory is mostly from brawl,I wonder if they will change it.
It also seems you're rewarded coins of some sort on the 3DS version from the video @ UltimateCyborgOverlord UltimateCyborgOverlord showed.

Hmm....

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Well, it depends on if people like the hazards.
No one will LIKE them more then likely. That's why I said it depends on the community. We tend to let the best players choose our rulesets whether they are good or bad, and those players are the ones making their money on the game so they tend to choose what's good for them instead of what's good for the community at large.

So yeah, a giant social uprising aside, it'll probably be legal right near the beginning and banned shortly thereafter.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
ANALYSIS MODE.

It seems the music for victory is mostly from brawl,I wonder if they will change it.
It also seems you're rewarded coins of some sort on the 3DS version from the video @ UltimateCyborgOverlord UltimateCyborgOverlord showed.

Hmm....
I think it's placeholder. 3D Land (or was it 3D World?) had a demo at one E3 that recycled Super Mario Galaxy music that didn't end up in the final game... then there was Super Mario Galaxy 2 first appearing with non-orchestrated music that was purely placeholder. I think until we hear otherwise, I'm just gonna chalk this up to placeholder.

Speaking of Mario... Mushroom Kingdom U gameplay anyone? It's not "Direct" audio, but through some wizardry or another it's close enough.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think it's placeholder. 3D Land (or was it 3D World?) had a demo at one E3 that recycled Super Mario Galaxy music that didn't end up in the final game... then there was Super Mario Galaxy 2 first appearing with non-orchestrated music that was purely placeholder. I think until we hear otherwise, I'm just gonna chalk this up to placeholder.

Speaking of Mario... Mushroom Kingdom U gameplay anyone? It's not "Direct" audio, but through some wizardry or another it's close enough.
I've seen it before,the Wii U's Castle Siege.

I want to talk about a different stage. The Pyrosphere.
Isn't anyone suspicious of Sakurai not putting it in the demo?

EDIT : Crap.Crap.Crap. Double Post. Let the holy gods mods forgiveth me!

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
OK, that LEGO movie ad is getting annoying now. Once it kicks in it takes a while to load and will not let me click on the notification flag lest I reload the page and click real fast before it has a chance to start up.

Staarih

Smash Master
That Mushroom Kingdom U gameplay video above gives us a glimpse of Little Mac's intro, in which he takes off his hoodie like many predicted. This might be old news but I just noticed it now for the first time haha. Cool!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dude I'm just saying if your calling me a newb then let's battle on Smash 4 and see who the real noob is :smirk:
You used two completely different definitions there.

Newb(ie) - A new player not used to a game series

Noob - A person who plays terribly at the game,but is used to the game series

D

Deleted member

The Pyrosphere.
Isn't anyone suspicious of Sakurai not putting it in the demo?
Just a little suspicious I guess. I guess I'm in the crowd that only wants Ridley to be playable for the sake of the extremely passionate Ridley fans. I have no connection to the character and wouldn't really mind if he was a boss. I certainly don't think leaving it out confirms Ridley though.

Let's talk about another stage; PictoChat as past stage on 3DS version; perfect idea, or perfect idea?

That Mushroom Kingdom U gameplay video above gives us a glimpse of Little Mac's intro, in which he takes off his hoodie like many predicted. This might be old news but I just noticed it now for the first time haha. Cool!
Mac has the best entry. I kinda wish the bike was involved, but exactly how much sense would that make? None. At least the pink jogging suit made it into the game in some form.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
You used two completely different definitions there.

Newb(ie) - A new player not used to a game series

Noob - A person who plays terribly at the game,but is used to the game series
I've played the game since Melee do I don't see why I'm "not used to" the game

P.S Anyone know any hilarious South Park Episodes?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
OK, that LEGO movie ad is getting annoying now. Once it kicks in it takes a while to load and will not let me click on the notification flag lest I reload the page and click real fast before it has a chance to start up.
I know right!

P.S Anyone know any hilarious South Park Episodes?
I haven't watched it.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just a little suspicious I guess. I guess I'm in the crowd that only wants Ridley to be playable for the sake of the extremely passionate Ridley fans. I have no connection to the character and wouldn't really mind if he was a boss. I certainly don't think leaving it out confirms Ridley though.

Let's talk about another stage; PictoChat as past stage on 3DS version; perfect idea, or perfect idea?
1.I'm not saying that so a confirmed Ridley,I'm just saying it's weird as if he just wants to keep the confusion and hype of Ridley speculation going.

2.Perfect Idea,it just makes sense.

3. How about WarioWare Inc. on the 3DS as well? Most of the games are handheld as well?
Then Mushroomy Kingdom for Wii U?

4.Before I see an argument of Jungle Japes on the 3DS version,wasn't there a GBA version of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom