• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
How do you know they are bad?
You're making awfully judgmental statements yourself.
Wait, wait, wait, Kenith. I take that back. These two players are clearly playing at the pinnacle level of human technique, perfectly playing the characters at their maximum capacity. The limits can be pushed no further. The 20XX rumors were true - except instead of 20XX, it is already upon us, and subverted because it is Zelda and not Fox that everyone will perform with at TAS levels. We know for sure, now, without a doubt, that Zelda is actually better than Fox.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Wait, wait, wait, Kenith. I take that back. These two players are clearly playing at the pinnacle level of human technique, perfectly playing the characters at their maximum capacity. The limits can be pushed no further. The 20XX rumors were true - except instead of 20XX, it is already upon us, and subverted because it is Zelda that everyone will play at TAS levels. We know for sure, now, without a doubt, that Zelda is actually better than Fox.
You really need to calm down.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Why are people debating over the skill of the PR guys when nobody can really make any statements on what "skillful play" in Smash 4 is?

Ya'll have either not played it, or played for two minutes at a Best Buy after waiting in a line for 5 hours.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
As we prepare to be disappointed, let's watch Tamashii get drunk for the lolz. :upsidedown:

D

Deleted member

OH MY GOD!

MY NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED AT LAST!

I'm sorry @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest I'm going to be breaking up the Holy Quintet. You'll have to find a new Homura.

Last edited by a moderator:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Ok, let's just sneak in 1 second of Sandbag being punched aaaaand perfect
also, Spirit Tracks stage looks really fun! Though that could be my Spirit Tracks bias speaking

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Well, as much as I'd like to watch a 128 player tournament, something tells me my internet usage data wont let me. Damn it AT&T...

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Who would you all pick for this? The 3ds version lacks all my favorite old characters to play. Probably Wii Fit Trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom