• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I still want a Colette custome for the Mii announced tomorrow. Maybe alot of person here doesn't care or hate the Mii but me, i want my character to be like the more similar to their original. And the Lloyd costume is perfect for me.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
What do you mean? It's releasing tomorrow for the US as well.
But where has Nintendo of America released a statement to confirm that? They always announce updates.
Especially since in Japan it's tomorrow morning. All the previous ones went live around the same time, so shouldn't it come tonight in the US?

T

Trick or Treat

But where has Nintendo of America released a statement to confirm that? They always announce updates.
Especially since in Japan it's tomorrow morning. All the previous ones went live around the same time, so shouldn't it come tonight in the US?
The Smash Bros Facebook page says July 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Let me guess. Combat Carl?

But in all honesty, I don't doubt GI Joe is a good franchise, I just haven't heard news about it for years like I have Transformers.

Or maybe it's because of all the PSA cartoons GI Joe did
No, I liked GI Joe before Combat Carl. I'm not too fond of the newer reboot but the '80s series was my favorite.

I was more interested in the action figures, to be honest.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just hope that King.K.Rool won't finish like a 2.0 Ridley case. They have not the same detractor or fan but with yesterday. I thinked that i was watching the Ridley Thread when Ridley was deconfirm on the Smash Bros Wii U direct but with the King.K.Rool thread at the place.

Last edited:

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909
Meh, I don't really mind K.Rool Being a costume.
Also, It is good to be back.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why bother what? Lol.

I'm not expecting anything more than what has already been revealed. I just say we should be patient rather than worry about speculating like a lot of people still are.
Well I meant why bother getting hyped or why bother speculating pff

Last edited:

Soul.

Ya, everyone knows Star Wolf is safe. Always was. Most logical route.
Let us just hope that if he ever gets in, he's (mostly) unchanged from Brawl.
lmao my crew is challenging Nakat's (OnettBoys) and we'll be on stream on Monday
can't wait for the body bagging
wait you gonna fight the O N E T T B O Y Z
rip man ._.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
/b/ is raiding Tyler Oakley's YouTube channel and saying he is dead.
It's working. We just had a screencap too, but I don't think I can show it because one of the comments has that one homophobic slur.
The worst part is that slur is on my comment. :4dk:

D

Deleted member

20,000 posts.

I have no idea how did I get this far, but I thank my boredom for that. It's just some sort of acknowledgement since posts don't really matter much. I would tag everyone for the occasion, but the alert spam, man. I'm now obsessed to Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
/b/ is raiding Tyler Oakley's YouTube channel and saying he is dead.
It's working. We just had a screencap too, but I don't think I can show it because one of the comments has that one homophobic slur.
The worst part is that slur is on my comment. :4dk:
Pics or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom