• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And how's the performance of Microsoft OW THE Edge?

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
True. I've been deleting temporary files all day and it still doesn't work. Disabling and enabling Windows Update doesn't work either.
Nice palette swap on your Icon. Will you be going through the rainbow? :colorful::happysheep:

D

Deleted member

Except me :4fox:

I don't use Chrome for this exact reason

I may check Opera.... actually I still have a Presto engine version lol
I'll get to try Ow the Edge once I'm done with this no-upgrade fiasco, and see how it works and stuff. I agree with Chrome being a resource hog like Obo said.

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
Edge isn't that bad. It took me a while to figure out custom zoom, but since I don't use adblocker or anything like that already it's good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well I read some reviews, Edge is a real improvement

It scores 100/100 in the Acid3 test (something IE always failed), 402 in the HTML5 test (IE11 scored 336) and got 67% in the ES6 Compatibility Test (beating the rest of the browsers)

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Tor is the most superior browser.
p r i v a c y b o y s

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Finally defeated Holly Summers and let's say I also defeated Letz Shake. Holly becomes a really simple fight once you understand when to hide in the holes and when to Dark Step her moves. Best part was when the homing missiles appeared from some part of her whenever she posed

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well I read some reviews, Edge is a real improvement

It scores 100/100 in the Acid3 test (something IE always failed), 402 in the HTML5 test (IE11 scored 336) and got 67% in the ES6 Compatibility Test (beating the rest of the browsers)
Im still desperately looking for an adblock because youtube is terrible without it

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I found something, I guess.
On Yoshi's Island on the 3DS version, go to the edge of the main platform/stage/whatever as :4littlemac:. Then, do Joly Haymaker. Instead of flying horizontally, you'll fly diagonally. Neat.

Fixed. You forgot R.O.B. :smirk:
When was Mario Kart DS released? I forgot. :4pacman:
:lol:

:4pacman::4peach::4feroy::4marth::4zelda::4wiifit:
U forgot a couple
Ghostly Adventures
Mario 3D World
Fire Emblem Awakening DLC
Hyrule Warriors
Isn't there a Wii Fit U? :4pacman:
Exactly. :4lucas::4falcon::4ness::4gaw: are returning veterans so they don't count and :4duckhunt: is the retro addition that they do every game since melee.
Does King K. Rool count as retro since spinoffs don't count apparently? :4dk:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I found something, I guess.
On Yoshi's Island on the 3DS version, go to the edge of the main platform/stage/whatever as :4littlemac:. Then, do Joly Haymaker. Instead of flying horizontally, you'll fly diagonally. Neat.

When was Mario Kart DS released? I forgot. :4pacman:

Ghostly Adventures
Mario 3D World
Fire Emblem Awakening DLC
Hyrule Warriors
Isn't there a Wii Fit U? :4pacman:

Does King K. Rool count as retro since spinoffs don't count apparently? :4dk:
No.

D

Deleted member

I'm currently recreating a Brawl stage builder stage :p

I've found the perfect scale and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom