• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well my laptop doesn't want me to upgrade I guess...
Same here.. but then I remember I haven't done the "date switch" method, in which I change the date on my Windows operating system to fool the upgrade process by making it easier. Might have to do one last try for today.

Soul.

At this point and time, I honestly did not realize speculation had winners; most notably, losers.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Oh man, me and my sister playing for glory 2v2 as usual, and then we start juggling the opponents together and kill them both at the same time with meta knights up b. It was amazing!, plus the fact that they both got the star ko animation. \:4metaknight:/

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm thinking about looking for an artist who can draw my avi in a certain pose: specifically young link's Melee win pose where he has his hands on his hips. I've decided that's gonna be the avi I will when I get premium. There's also a certain way I want it done. Details later. :starman:

D

Deleted member

I have done it. I've finally made the Walpurgisnacht stage. Or at least, version 1 of the Walpurgisnacht stage.

The left part of the stage is based on where Madoka stands in her "dream."

There are no ledge on purpose; this part of the stage is designed for more risky combat.

The use of the lava backdrop was to get access to the "checkerboard" flooring, which was used to reference the interior of the building in the "dream."

The right-hand side of the stage is designed to resemble a destroyed building, of which there are many.

The lava is a reference to Walpurgisnacht's fire attacks (which reference the festival itself.)

The platform arrangement is based on a (non-specific) part of the Walpurgisnacht level from Grief Syndrome

The music is Destroyed Skyworld.
Now to test how dumb computers are on this thing and question why I put so much time into a stage builder stage!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm thinking about looking for an artist who can draw my avi in a certain pose: specifically young link's Melee win pose where he has his hands on his hips. I've decided that's gonna be the avi I will when I get premium. There's also a certain way I want it done. Details later. :starman:
You're gonna get Premium?

You better say hi to me in the DR. :glare:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would say my gf but I'm pretty sure she is sick and tired of me asking her to do other peoples ideas

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I've noticed how a lot of people are going insane whether or not their character is going to be a mii costume. It's honestly getting to laughable levels of some of the ideas people have mentioned.

This one being a personal favorite. In the end though, it will be Wonder Red, Snake, Paper Mario, and Rayman who prevail.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I have done it. I've finally made the Walpurgisnacht stage. Or at least, version 1 of the Walpurgisnacht stage.

The left part of the stage is based on where Madoka stands in her "dream."

There are no ledge on purpose; this part of the stage is designed for more risky combat.

The use of the lava backdrop was to get access to the "checkerboard" flooring, which was used to reference the interior of the building in the "dream."

The right-hand side of the stage is designed to resemble a destroyed building, of which there are many.

The lava is a reference to Walpurgisnacht's fire attacks (which reference the festival itself.)

The platform arrangement is based on a (non-specific) part of the Walpurgisnacht level from Grief Syndrome

The music is Destroyed Skyworld.
Now to test how dumb computers are on this thing and question why I put so much time into a stage builder stage!
niceee, that's cool.

D

Deleted member

Alright, so the AI are stupid and specifically try to kill themselves on the left side of the stage by avoiding the edge of the platform. Do they think there's a ledge or something?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's funny, I haven't played Wonderful 101, but it looks like a great game, and I liked the demo. If anything, my friend is the one who wants Wonder Red the most (He pretty much said Wonder Red would make him go back to Smash more).
I am lovin your friend right now
Alright, so the AI are stupid and specifically try to kill themselves on the left side of the stage by avoiding the edge of the platform. Do they think there's a ledge or something?
this is stage creater right? that sounds like that would be the issue. sounds reasonable to me

Last edited:

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
Hey everybody. I know I was out for a few days, but that had to do with my work ethic.

I seriously can't wait to get the new DLC.

D

Deleted member

Been training Amiibos all evening.

Had three rounds of Amiibo training matches on Gaur Plain AND NOBODY GOES AFTER *****!!!!!!
SPOILERS JEEZ.

Not even Metal Face's Trophy spoils that one, and they spoiled a TON of things in the Xenoblade trophies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
did you play You Will Know Our Names or Engage the Enemy at all?
You Will Know Our Names is all I have set for Gaur Plain. I would have set Unfinished Battle, but they left it out.
SPOILERS JEEZ.

Not even Metal Face's Trophy spoils that one, and they spoiled a TON of things in the Xenoblade trophies.
ALL RIGHT ALREADY, I FIXED IT!!!!

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
Been training Amiibos all evening.

Had three rounds of Amiibo training matches on Gaur Plain AND NOBODY GOES AFTER METAL FACE!!!!!!
I often use Amiibos to get collectables. I have 8 of them and constantly set them on 8 Player Smash.

I have the original 8 from Smash 64 as Amiibos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom