• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
For those who care, a Pokkén Tournament stream is due in July 3rd.
Expect to see a new Pokémon confirmed.
We haven't seen Blaziken yet, ever since he was teased alongside Lucario in that 2-second clip.

If not him, think we want to see a Dark or Dragon type in this Tekken-ass game, like these two.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Opossum, is my page alright? You can edit if you need too.

Soul.

We haven't seen Blaziken yet, ever since he was teased alongside Lucario in that 2-second clip.

If not him, think we want to see a Dark or Dragon type in this Tekken-*** game, like these two.

They have to confirm Blaziken. Who doesn't love Blaziken anyway? It makes so much sense.

Also, Weavile would be dope. A fast, damage racker with projectiles (Ice Shard?!?!?) and the mighty Low Kick. It's going to get Ice Punch for sure; I don't know about the rest. Noivern is eh for me. We need more Pokémon in general, though, so it's okay.

And it's sad that the Pokkén group here on Smashboards has been inactive for months.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i wish i could be pranked!
*So cry if you need to..*

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
@Flight, can you see if ma page is alright?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Man I wish they'd announce Ursaring.

But really, they need to officially announce Blaziken. It's awkwardly in limbo. :laugh:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I'm new here to SmashBoards. It's nice to meet you all.
Welcome To The Boards! Get to known us by makeing a post in the Welcome Center?Meet and great threads!
Man I wish they'd announce Ursaring.

But really, they need to officially announce Blaziken. It's awkwardly in limbo. :laugh:
Is my page good? edit if you need too!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
They have to confirm Blaziken. Who doesn't love Blaziken anyway? It makes so much sense.

Also, Weavile would be dope. A fast, damage racker with projectiles (Ice Shard?!?!?) and the mighty Low Kick. It's going to get Ice Punch for sure; I don't know about the rest. Noivern is eh for me. We need more Pokémon in general, though, so it's okay.

And it's sad that the Pokkén group here on Smashboards has been inactive for months.
Chose Noivern 'cos there's not many Dragon-types I can imagine fitting into a Tekken-Pokemon game. They all either have stubby arms, or have designs that look difficult to incorporate into a fighting game.

The only other alternative choice is Garchomp.

Can you imagine this guy maneuvering around the arena by swimming underground? He's a land-shark, after all, and his speed could increase and decrease as he shifts between land and underground. If they can make Suicune work, this could make Garchomp both a bad ass and a unique fighter.

Soul.

Chose Noivern 'cos there's not many Dragon-types I can imagine fitting into a Tekken-Pokemon game. They all either have stubby arms, or have designs that look difficult to incorporate into a fighting game.

The only other alternative choice is Garchomp.

Can you imagine this guy maneuvering around the arena by swimming underground? He's a land-shark, after all, and his speed could increase and decrease as he shifts between land and underground. If they can make Suicune work, this could make Garchomp both a bad *** and a unique fighter.
Holy ****, I didn't think of Garchomp at the time. Now I'm hoping it gets confirmed to see its moveset.
Damn it, TJ.

Maybe they can confirm Lopunn—****.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Can I have "(The Pinkie Pie of Smashboards)" added in my page's title on the wiki? :grin:

If someone got something better and/or stupider for a title, use that instead!

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
New Talk show;
Flight's Talk show!
Starring Flight
Flight; envy
Envy; wut
Flight; do i have a page on the wiki?
Envy; Yesds>
THE NED

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Warning Received
New Talk Show;
Flights Boredom hour
starring

Last edited by a moderator:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Thanks for editing my page! Go and check it out!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Holy ****, I didn't think of Garchomp at the time. Now I'm hoping it gets confirmed to see its moveset.
Damn it, TJ.

Maybe they can confirm Lopunn—****.
I aim to be creative. :cool:

On that note, I forgot they have Support Pokemon in Pokken, too. All bets on Chansey throwing eggs in the arena.

Also, please, somebody, is this all I have to remember me by in the wiki page?

upload_2015-7-1_16-14-35.png

And I'm a weirdo too? ... :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom