• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Even mine?
naaaah i mean the pages that hadn't be touched yet. i just put characteristics/trivia in all of them was all.
by "hadn't been touched", i mean they had like some lines but thats it.

Last edited:

Soul.

Editing stuff on wikis sounds hard and boring to do all on one try. I don't even know if you guys got bored of that after a while.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Editing stuff on wikis sounds hard and boring to do all on one try. I don't even know if you guys got bored of that after a while.
it was tedious buuut i had fun filling in the info.
then again its like 4AM, I could be so tired that maybe i thought a boring job was fun :dizzy:

Soul.

it was tedious buuut i had fun filling in the info.
then again its like 4AM, I could be so tired that maybe i thought a boring job was fun :dizzy:
Well yeah, it seems fun; I probably see it as a waste of time but eh, you'll all be like "this exists?" after a few weeks/months have passed.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well yeah, it seems fun; I probably see it as a waste of time but eh, you'll all be like "this exists?" after a few weeks/months have passed.
honestly this is probably inevitable but hey, maybe it'll be useful if we get some random new people and they can do some touch-up.

it probably has some use i'm just not thinking of right now, but yeah we'll probably forget about it. this thread seems awfully forgetful.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
honestly this is probably inevitable but hey, maybe it'll be useful if we get some random new people and they can do some touch-up.

it probably has some use i'm just not thinking of right now, but yeah we'll probably forget about it. this thread seems awfully forgetful.
still editing stuff lol

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 Touched up some things on your page on the wiki
....I'll have to edit it later, but the reason that I main g&w has nothing to do with paper mario, but explains why I love both artstyle.....It's weird let me just explain him cause it's complicated.

My eyesight just sucks....with glasses, I can't drive, like seriously, it sucks for seeing far or small stuff. But it's worse, I have a thing that makes my eyes go from left to righ and other screwed up stuuff. One of them is my view of perspective sucks. I see deepness correctly, but not as much as a perfect eyesight would. This even means that the 3d features of the 3ds works....but SLIGHTLY, I can't see it much, just a bit.

The point is by putting characters in 2d model in a 3d environment is like miracle for my eyes. I don't have to see perspective on the models as they don't have a lot and the thing is, it actually makes the color more vivid and bright which REALLY stands out for my eyes to effortlessly see any kind of motions.

G&W is BY FAR the character that I feel I can follow the most with my eyes. The other reason I main him is I just love its control, so light but you can feel to do what you intend to do every time.

Paper Mario having EVEN MORE bright and vivid color.....it's like the paradise for my eyes, I would see MORE appeal than most people because of how much it allows me to appreciate the visuals. I rarely care THAT much about visuals, the paper mario series allows me to care more.

It's basically consistency, but loving both characters actually has not much to do with eachother, it's because of the style they uses. I don't main g&w because of paper mario and same for opposite, but I do love both for similar reasons that has to do with how my eyes suck.

Gping to edit this later, but you see how a bit complicated this is :)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Making a bunch of pages to edit later.
oh... oh man.
yeah YOU can take charge here flight. i thought editting 4 pages was bad, but you're adding like 20 lol.

also oh hey, post 1000.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

oh... oh man.
yeah YOU can take charge here flight. i thought editting 4 pages was bad, but you're adding like 20 lol.

also oh hey, post 1000.
Yeah, just adding pages so others can edit them. Or me, perhaps.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ayyy, what's up ?
eab.gif

We got a wiki now ? Can someone give me a link to it ?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
>luggy cant handle his own adorableness now. its ogre.

also lol, i just got freaked out by my cat brushing against my leg. like i literally JUMPED.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What a crazy night last night was...
Aw man, that was fun.

OY!
YOU GUYS ALIVE IN HERE?\

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!??!

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I just woke up from a crappy sleep and I see this wiki thing. I pissed I don't have a page.

I've made such contributions to the site such as that one Lanky Thread, revolutionizing Lanky on this thread, changing my identity to something stupid for a month, creating The Church of Lanky, destroying The Church of Lanky for the greater good, among other things.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
SmashBoards Wiki: Crazy idea, but SMASHING idea! (If that makes sense)

Also, Im Awake. Hello Everyone.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Seems like I missed a ton :v
I just woke up from a crappy sleep and I see this wiki thing. I pissed I don't have a page.

I've made such contributions to the site such as that one Lanky Thread, revolutionizing Lanky on this thread, changing my identity to something stupid for a month, creating The Church of Lanky, destroying The Church of Lanky for the greater good, among other things.
I still have scars from the Church of Lanky
: ^ )
I'm surprised you don't have a page
SmashBoards Wiki: Crazy idea, but SMASHING idea! (If that makes sense)

Also, Im Awake. Hello Everyone.
hiyo
how goes it?

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I Dont have a page.
Why?