• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Recently met an old friend I hadn't seen in a long time. He was wearing a silly hat. Seems I pick my friends well.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Just realized that the YouTube update to Smash will probably also coincide with character tweaks, thus rendering previously recorded replays unwatchable.

Biggest troll in Smash yet.

Soul.

Is there any way to remove comments on the wiki? I honestly don't see the point on keeping them there when we're going to post here.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
i had a whole page written for @ Mythra Mythra when suddenly my internet died.
SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE
COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE
COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT COPY PASTE TO A SECURE OFFLINE DOCUMENT
IT'S TOO LATE MAN, IT'S ALREADY BEEN LOST ;_;
but the page is okay for now, i added a rough version of what i posted earlier, so it'll do for now.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I'm seeing ads for sites that are obviously illegal...
In what way? I'm just seeing silliness like Zodiac personality tests ("So accurate it's scary!").

guys, is 4k quality in youtube a new thing?

I just saw this as an option....
I saw a 4K Audiosurf video about a month ago.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
WAT.PNG

>Obsessed Fanboy
>Every post is SM related

WAT

I've only made 2 Sailor Moon posts today, the rest where Pokémon/Nascar/Random related
I used Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Xiaolin Showdown and even T.U.F.F. Puppy related avis too

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
View attachment 59437

>Obsessed Fanboy

WAT

I've only made 2 Sailor Moon posts today, the rest where Pokémon/Nascar/Random related
I used Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Xiaolin Showdown and even T.U.F.F. Puppy related avis too

ONE FORM OR ANOTHER...

meaning...

your avatar :grin:

i'm just joking anyways.
i was making the info easy to swap with legit information, i was just making the profile build.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

Hyperbole is the essence of generalization.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
View attachment 59437

>Obsessed Fanboy

WAT

tbh....

it;s weird how it feels that my page isn;t as much direct as you :)

because I myself call me obsessed and yours page telling you are while me it doesn't.....what?

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
View attachment 59437

>Obsessed Fanboy

WAT

Don't worry, Nelson. Everything will be alright. c:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
It's getting late, and I have better things to do, like laying down in a dark room for several hours for no scientifically explained reason!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Now it's 12:00am, and my computer didn't crashed

I SURVIVED THE LEAP SECOND YAY

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
It's getting late, and I have better things to do, like laying down in a dark room for several hours for no scientifically explained reason!
You mean I'm not the only one!? : D

Now it's 12:00am, and my computer didn't crashed

I SURVIVED THE LEAP SECOND YAY
There was a leap second? I must have forgotten that it happened a few hours ago... Wait... Why do I have a Dumbledore beard now?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just realized that Young Link in Hyrule Warriors has a very Balloon Boy-ish laugh.
Holy ****- if Sakurai nabbed this voice actor I would praise him like a god. Then make a twenty hour video of Young Link just laughing. :troll:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
There was a leap second? I must have forgotten that it happened a few hours ago... Wait... Why do I have a Dumbledore beard now?
So people made a holiday out of the Earth rotating one tiny bit faster than it should for that time and only that time

Good job, Humanity :4pacman:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So people made a holiday out of the Earth rotating one tiny bit faster than it should for that time and only that time

Good job, Humanity :4pacman:
oh btw, I found a.....quirky way to charge the 3ds, but I can;t play while it;s charging because of how my charger sucks.

So, if you;re available, I might play some matches :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom