• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Well gee, it appears that someone pretending to be me is in the Twitch chat, which I most certainly am not watching!

How do I know this? Uh... *exit stage left*

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
Wow, I can't believe I finally bought ZSS's amiibo. After all the flickering it did on JP's website.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So this is a thing:
Cue replies shipping Mario X Luigi.
And then I start to think about Paper Mario in Paper jam near Mario.....

......WHY DID I THINK ABOUT THIS?

:(

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
To be fair, the unlimited supports in Awakening allowed for more attachment to your units.
That's why supports were added in FE4 and expanded upon in FE6. You take out/discourage the perma-death system, add "yourself" as the main character, add marriage/kids, and now a tickle simulator and this is pretty much an RPG/Waifu Simulator rather than a Strategy/RPG.

Of course this is ignoring the blatant fanservice, returning fan favorites, and clothing options/whatever the heck those weapons were Opossum spoiled a couple pages back. The pay-to-unlock 3rd/real storyline also doesn't help, albeit for different reasons.

Don't get me wrong, these are still great games that I am going to buy, but FE, from the looks of it, is very much losing it's soul in the attempt to gain $. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b62RgDBmly8

EDIT: That said, this is hilarious (warning: spoilers/language): http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1435277532122.jpg :laugh:

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
*watching stream*

"Oh no,, I gave her Dragon AIDS! But I only rubbed her once!"

I'm dying

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
....but my last name is not Segel. It almost entirely the same last name as a guy I'm hoping drops out of the hall of fame balloting next January. It's pronounced the same, but spelled differently.
I don't get it

Therefore that is NOT how it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom